FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Great Good Bad Indifferent

Great Good Bad Indifferent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Events, parties, meets...

Everyone is so utterly lovely and fab.

Would you ever give an honest veri or review that had less than perfection in it for good reasons not mean?

Or say nothing to be 'polite', or to keep on the ins, and just sit hoping for better next time?

How would people or hosts know what worked well or not, or needed refreshed, rested, or changed for the better?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Say nothing....

Understood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Veris are very rarely negative and any I've seen ate ones that are done as a joke. I've learnt on my time over here, if the person interests you go meet them and make up your own mind.

As they say different strokes for different folks

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"Veris are very rarely negative and any I've seen ate ones that are done as a joke. I've learnt on my time over here, if the person interests you go meet them and make up your own mind.

As they say different strokes for different folks "

True! not enough people on here are able to make up their own minds on others.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If something was really off about a person I wouldn't verify them at all and if they verified me I wouldn't display it.

If it's an event there's nothing to be gained from giving a bad review because they either wouldn't display it or it would get ignored in all the "amazing" and "wonderful" reviews.

The content of a veri is less important than who it was written by but there are some who are experts at writing strategic veries.

I've known people who are scathing in private about other fabbers to dangerously obsessed levels who go on to write "what fab is all about" when they meet those "hideous" people through groupchats and events.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nobody would write or display a blatantly bad veri. If a meet goes properly wrong I assume it results in no veri.

But if you have a closer look there's piles of shitty veris. All those with hackneyed phrases like "I've met this sexy mink.... lads don't miss out... treat with respect...kiss won't tell...can't wait to meet again'. It tells you that either the meet was mediocre or the person who wrote it is rather unimaginative.

In other words if you come across proper good veri it will stand out from the usual crap.

Having said all that the latter is still just words and opinions by others and no guarantee that you're gonna experience the orgasm firework of your life time.

Coffee and social meet veris are useless imo but it probably is a different perspective from a party orgaisers

» Add a new message to this topic