FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My dog chewed my sky remote

My dog chewed my sky remote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

So my dog chewed my sky remote in half last night while I was working ....at least now I can use it to accurately measure and compare my dick

So any my dog chewed my.....stories or just wrecked your house

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

One of my dudes came in last night drowned and took me a half hour to realize the fecker had dried himself off on me duvet

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

Or shake themselves off as they walk in the door and you end up washing the walls, ceiling, floors.....

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Our fella chewed our gazebo, outdoor furniture, hanging baskets the only thing left intact was the patio

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Not my dog but I know someone who was in mass one Sunday and a car horn starting blowing loudly outside and wouldn't stop. The priest commented on it.

When he went out the new dog he had left in the car had chewed through half the dashboard and the steering wheel including the wiring for the horn.

By *arpenter.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 17/10/22 14:23:25]

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

My puppy chewed some of the keys off my laptop . Ones that are rarely used, had to invest in a plugin keyboard as it was irreparable .

He knicks things depending on where he's left alone for too long...bathroom open, loo roll is at risk, kitchen door open, he'll take cutlery or pens off the table...I've had to move my shoe rack to my bedroom after shoes were targeted. He's chewed my outdoor gardening crocs - one pair now designated chew toy, doesn't stop him trying for my other pair. He's managed to get a hold of bras and destroyed them - those and the laptop were difficult to forgive ...but he's soooo cute so can't be angry for long

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

My dog has been know to eat the crotch out of my underwear and my sweaty Betty’s . He takes chunks

By *huCullainMan  over a year ago

Rathowen

I had a Labrador that ate a laptop, 2 phones, any amount of keys, underwear, shoes, cables, remote controls, cushions, car steering wheel, head rests, mats, letters, parcels...

somewhere

"My dog has been know to eat the crotch out of my underwear and my sweaty Betty’s . He takes chunks "

So many questions

By *eart-shaped-foxMan  over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

I stupidly left a shirt out to dry the night before a friends wedding, woke up to pieces of cloth everywhere

By *alwayVixenWoman  over a year ago

Galway

Yesterday morning there was no power and I assumed it was because of the bad weather. No problems with ESB, electrician called, had to stay home from work for him, found that the puppy had chewed through a light cable and the trip wouldn’t go back on because of it.

somewhere

"Yesterday morning there was no power and I assumed it was because of the bad weather. No problems with ESB, electrician called, had to stay home from work for him, found that the puppy had chewed through a light cable and the trip wouldn’t go back on because of it. "

Congratulations on the holy grail....you got an electrician to answer his phone and call out

» Add a new message to this topic