FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotwifes / vixens of Ireland, I have a question

Hotwifes / vixens of Ireland, I have a question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy dude OP   Man  over a year ago

?

How did you react when your man said he would like to see toy with another man ?

How was the subject approached?

The first time you made it into a Reality?

Did this change how you seen your man?

How many meets did it take you to get hooked to the lifestyle ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/10/22 14:53:14]

That's 5 questions

"That's 5 questions "

I think the idea to is guess which one is likely his question out of the 5

?

Caught out by the school teachers again, dam it lol

After the first question I could of wrote 50

More lol has to draw the line somewhere lol

Keep going

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

I found the hotwife subreddit and found myself extremely turned on by it... Told K one day almost shaking from excitement. Took a bit of convincing her that I was ok with it - she had no issue as sex isn't a big deal for her.

We spent a few hot months talking about it during lockdown til we just started inviting people round ours for MFMs.

The rest is (ongoing) history

PS.. I don't envy your tablet cleanup OP

By *artnersinsinCouple  over a year ago

cork

Who says the “he” in couples decides this ??

?

"I found the hotwife subreddit and found myself extremely turned on by it... Told K one day almost shaking from excitement. Took a bit of convincing her that I was ok with it - she had no issue as sex isn't a big deal for her.

We spent a few hot months talking about it during lockdown til we just started inviting people round ours for MFMs.

The rest is (ongoing) history

PS.. I don't envy your tablet cleanup OP "

Thanks for your point of view on , really appreciate it and helped Educate me on the manner. Thanks

?

"Who says the “he” in couples decides this ??"

Wow game changer , I didn’t even think outside the box like this , think would probably be hotter but much harder to approach,

Can’t imagine it would sit to well if the role was reversed and you told your wife “I’m going fuck tighter pussys ans your going watch “ lol

I just don’t think there is as many cuckqueans as cuckolds

West Cork

"Who says the “he” in couples decides this ??"

Good point- I assume OP didn't mean anything by it.. it's not necessarily the man's idea and certainly not his choice but it does seem to often be instigated by the man in a relationship as hotwifing typically implies extramarital encouragement.

West Cork

Let's be clear about cuckold vs hotwife/stag-vixen OP.. not the same thing as cuckolding implies humiliation.

"Let's be clear about cuckold vs hotwife/stag-vixen OP.. not the same thing as cuckolding implies humiliation."

Im trying to phase out labels from my vocabulary. they're only a reference point, at best. I'm more a fan of reading the room, I've played with couples who said they were Hotwives but we're cuckolds and couples who said they were cuckolds but we're vixen & stag, so on and so forth.

Call yourself what ever you, play how ever you want, as long as everyone is consenting and having fun who cares what you call it, no?

?

Yea that’s a fair point , but do notice if you mention your a cuck then all

Of a sudden every Tom dick and Harry says they are a bull,

I understand bulls are different for different people but I see a bull as more a mindset

Don’t get me wrong sexual attraction would come into it but if you don’t have the mindset and way about you then it doesn’t do it for me

West Cork

I totally agree Doubleu but I just wanted to clarify what we're talking about on this thread because, as OP mentioned, the terms "cuckolding" and "cuck" often are construed toward a dynamic that I don't think OP was intending here. But I don't want to speak for them here- this is just of particular interest to me.. so have at it

By *artnersinsinCouple  over a year ago

cork

Ah I’m sure the OP didn’t mean anything by it ..that’s not what I meant but to add .. yes hotwife/stag:vixen and cuck are so different… we definitely want no part in the humiliation aspect of cuckholding each to their own but wouldn’t ever stand for anyone trying to cuck himself as our profile clearly states hotwifing stag/vixen scenarios and not cuck .. but ppl don’t always read

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

It's just evolved naturally for us from our early days on fab at parties. Where I found I got more excitement out of watching Mrs play with guys than anything else. That's not to say I don't enjoy playing at parties, I absolutely do. But watching and joining in with her and other guys is mindblowing.

From there we moved pretty fast to single guys and are now at a stage where we are comfortable with Mrs sometimes meeting alone and sending updates.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 18/10/22 07:56:49]

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Language works because most everyone agrees the meaning of words. The words stag, vixen, hotwife, cuck, bull exist because they describe something unique. Using terms interchangeably doesn't really help anyone. If you want to partake in this arena then it's best to read up a little and use the concise words. That way noone gets humiliated. At least noome who doesn't want to be

West Cork

"Language works because most everyone agrees the meaning of words."

I might need a shirt with this quote on it

"Language works because most everyone agrees the meaning of words. The words stag, vixen, hotwife, cuck, bull exist because they describe something unique. Using terms interchangeably doesn't really help anyone. If you want to partake in this arena then it's best to read up a little and use the concise words. That way noone gets humiliated. At least noome who doesn't want to be "

I don't think it's quite as straight forward as that,,, I have met and enjoyed my time with many cuckold couples, but no two couples have played the same, some are caged and humiliated, others are caged and have duties and some are caged and simply like to watch.

I understand were you're coming from, like I said, the terms are a good reference point, but it's not a static environment, people a fluid. It's more kin to a Dope chart

» Add a new message to this topic