FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Where’s the Northern Ireland forum at

Where’s the Northern Ireland forum at

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I had to delete my old account etc etc. but I’m back now and because of it being “new” account and not verified I forgot how hard it is to actually be noticed again. But what’s your thoughts. And who is from londonderry Northern Ireland. As we don’t have our own location on here ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *TFandMPCouple  over a year ago

Wexford and Dublin

It appears that you need to change your location to UK to see profiles from Northern Ireland. That’s the way the site works. It would be better if when your location is set to Ireland it includes Northern Ireland and when your location is set to UK it also includes Northern Ireland.

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

There would be noone posting anything on just an ni page imo not that it wouldn't be nice but there are loads of sexy people all over the island

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea true. My location is done via my phone so it’s handy. Just seems the location is of a bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to go in Ireland or the lounge for UK. There's no section for Northern Ireland unfortunately.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

This specific topic has been mooted on several occasions, over the past few years; there simply isn't the demand for it.

Some members will vere towards the Ireland forum which has its own esoteric threads, whilst many other like the UK; Norn Iron is thus in a no-mans-land!

Many flit between the two, as is their wont, and also probably visit the French forum.

All "tastes" are already well catered for.

» Add a new message to this topic