FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Had anyone had this done recently in Dublin or Belfast. Can you recommend an excellent reputable piercer and how was the pain and recovery please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had my done in navan... debated for ages whether to get them done...and since then I've regretted not getting them done sooner... mine healed pretty quickly can be very tender after heavy play but sure that's all part of the fun !

"I had my done in navan... debated for ages whether to get them done...and since then I've regretted not getting them done sooner... mine healed pretty quickly can be very tender after heavy play but sure that's all part of the fun !"

Thank you. Can you pm me the name of the piercer please

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

I’ve been thinking about getting a nipple pierced but as my nipples are quite sensitive and I love when hun plays with them I’m concerned that I might lose some of that. Did you find any loss of sensitivity?

By *inger FoxxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I got one of mine done. The most painful thing in the world

Too scared to get the other one done lol

"I got one of mine done. The most painful thing in the world

Too scared to get the other one done lol "

Oh no

The actually piercing or the healing?

By *igIsBackMan  over a year ago

all over and beyond

Following

By *eddybear37Man  over a year ago

everywhere kildare longford

"Hi. Had anyone had this done recently in Dublin or Belfast. Can you recommend an excellent reputable piercer and how was the pain and recovery please."

Juicy a great place in Cavan if u want to pm I’ll send you details I have a friend get all done there highly recommend it

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Got both mine done and then clit hood

Nipples were painful but it’s extremely quick same with the VCH piercing

And no loss of sensitivity anywhere

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've pierced many a body part

My own nipples winced at that

My own nipples winced at that "

I've been tempted by the pretty hardware you can get but I'd never risk the risks. Not worth it to me

I have both my nupples peirced, pain was extreme. If I didn't get them done together, I would not have gone and got more. Mine kept nearly a year to fully heal and I lost sensation in mine for along time. Thankfully it has returned and every day more so!

The initial bar I had in when got them first done was not long enough and I was allergic to the metal even though I had asked for titanium. It wasn't.

Dublin ink tattoo studio does peircings. And they are highly recommended

"I have both my nupples peirced, pain was extreme. If I didn't get them done together, I would not have gone and got more. Mine kept nearly a year to fully heal and I lost sensation in mine for along time. Thankfully it has returned and every day more so!

The initial bar I had in when got them first done was not long enough and I was allergic to the metal even though I had asked for titanium. It wasn't.

Dublin ink tattoo studio does peircings. And they are highly recommended "

Nipples not nupples

"I have both my nupples peirced, pain was extreme. If I didn't get them done together, I would not have gone and got more. Mine kept nearly a year to fully heal and I lost sensation in mine for along time. Thankfully it has returned and every day more so!

Nipples not nupples"

Thank you. When you say extreme pain was it gone once the piercing was over or did it linger.

Pierced on Camden St use titanium only

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

My own nipples winced at that "

This whole thread makes me wince ouch, ouch, ouch , not for me but good luck OP

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

Pierced both of mine...pain was unreal.that was OK...they just wouldn't heal...always caught on everything too tits too big...I think had it for two years...took it out.was annoyed that they wouldn't heal...

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Will someone pleeeeeease remind me not to enter this thread again

"Pierced both of mine...pain was unreal.that was OK...they just wouldn't heal...always caught on everything too tits too big...I think had it for two years...took it out.was annoyed that they wouldn't heal..."

This happened to my sister when she got her belly button pierced. Took about 2 -3 years to heal

Naughty Lane

"Pierced both of mine...pain was unreal.that was OK...they just wouldn't heal...always caught on everything too tits too big...I think had it for two years...took it out.was annoyed that they wouldn't heal...

This happened to my sister when she got her belly button pierced. Took about 2 -3 years to heal"

Have no patience with that I just took it out...did nothing for me anyway only kinkier look,that's all

I had both of mine done when I was 19, both done the same week. Bit of pain while cleaning them at the start. Unfortunately had a little accident and had one nearly pulled out(it was a bar not ring) .

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"Pierced both of mine...pain was unreal.that was OK...they just wouldn't heal...always caught on everything too tits too big...I think had it for two years...took it out.was annoyed that they wouldn't heal..."

Same here, they wouldn't heal properly. I took them out after a couple of years. I don't miss them tbh,they didn't do much for me.

I was into my piercings had 12 on my head/face , both nipples, belly button and a few on my jolly Roger(not a Prince albert). A bar through the skin attaching the foreskin to the gland, and a few small rings down the shaft

Naughty Lane

"Pierced both of mine...pain was unreal.that was OK...they just wouldn't heal...always caught on everything too tits too big...I think had it for two years...took it out.was annoyed that they wouldn't heal...

Same here, they wouldn't heal properly. I took them out after a couple of years. I don't miss them tbh,they didn't do much for me."

funny how that works...some people feel big difference in sensitivity etc... can't say I miss them.but I did love the way they looked

Same here, they wouldn't heal properly. I took them out after a couple of years. I don't miss them tbh,they didn't do much for me.funny how that works...some people feel big difference in sensitivity etc... can't say I miss them.but I did love the way they looked "

I loved the look of my pericings. But all gone now.

Nipples not nupples

Thank you. When you say extreme pain was it gone once the piercing was over or did it linger. "

The pain from getting them done was extreme but bearable. It was the pain of my nipples after them. I had to sleep in a sports bra all the time. Not to knock them or catch them in anything. I always slept on my belly and struggles to sleep on my side which didn't help. When cleaning them you use luke warm water in a shot glass and hold into them towards your nipple for 5 minutes.

Mine are fully healed now and I love the look of them but I love pericibgs. I've 15 in total so far and plan another between 7 and 10.

Nipples not nupples

Thank you. When you say extreme pain was it gone once the piercing was over or did it linger.

The pain from getting them done was extreme but bearable. It was the pain of my nipples after them. I had to sleep in a sports bra all the time. Not to knock them or catch them in anything. I always slept on my belly and struggles to sleep on my side which didn't help. When cleaning them you use luke warm water in a shot glass and hold into them towards your nipple for 5 minutes.

Mine are fully healed now and I love the look of them but I love pericibgs. I've 15 in total so far and plan another between 7 and 10. "

I loved mine, I had 23 at the peak. But slowly one by one the were taken out. I used to clean mine with surgical scrub and lukewarm water, that was some pain in the healing stage

I think piercing nipples destroys them, don't do that to your lovely breasts they are perfect as they are

By *risharrowMan  over a year ago

Clare

I've never had me nipple pierced but the only person on the island I'd allow pierce me is Stu, the owner of the other side in Belfast. Best of luck if you decide to go and do it

Sounds very painful, I think I'll leave my poor nips alone

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Use surgical plastic jewellery until healed... Metal allergy

By *ack-SpratMan  over a year ago

Boyle

I got both of mine pierced by the Vibe in Sligo. It was painful for like 5-10 minutes and grand after! The thought is so much worse than reality.

By *ulu00Woman  over a year ago

Donegal

Ive one pierced, didnt mind the inital pain, short and sharp but over in a few seconds. Wasnt painful healing but I did replace the bar for a smaller one after 2 months. It was sensitive before but fuck me you just have to blow on it now and Im nearly away lol

"Ive one pierced, didnt mind the inital pain, short and sharp but over in a few seconds. Wasnt painful healing but I did replace the bar for a smaller one after 2 months. It was sensitive before but fuck me you just have to blow on it now and Im nearly away lol "

Sold

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

I got mine done just before xmas last year,few mins of pain then you will be fine after, l did the aftercare for a bit longer then advised, just healed now so nearly a year for me, I have found my nipples more sensitive now

By *eil_niMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Ex got her's done Skinworks Belfast - very long running and professional piercing and tattoo parlour.

I got one done, it was tender enough so went and got the other done. But they wouldnt heal don't think it was pierced correctly. I had shown people who had theirs peirced and they said it was done wrong big boobs and big nipples. Had to take them both out, it felt like my nipple was trying to eat the bar! I do miss them but have mixed feelings about getting done again!!! Sensitive nipples as it is

By *ulu00Woman  over a year ago

Donegal

"I got one done, it was tender enough so went and got the other done. But they wouldnt heal don't think it was pierced correctly. I had shown people who had theirs peirced and they said it was done wrong big boobs and big nipples. Had to take them both out, it felt like my nipple was trying to eat the bar! I do miss them but have mixed feelings about getting done again!!! Sensitive nipples as it is "

Defs sounds like the original bar you were fitted with was too small. Id go again, bigger bar then downsize when healed

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

No its not

Wexford

"Will someone pleeeeeease remind me not to enter this thread again "

Lmao

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Ive both done, piercer advised me shower head was my new friend in terms of cleaning and healing. I also used numbing cream and a couple of painkillers before. Pain was fine, a sharp sting and done. Red and hot feeling for a couple of hours after and sensitive for a day or two, same as if you had your ears, nose etc pierced.

Wexford

"Ive both done, piercer advised me shower head was my new friend in terms of cleaning and healing. I also used numbing cream and a couple of painkillers before. Pain was fine, a sharp sting and done. Red and hot feeling for a couple of hours after and sensitive for a day or two, same as if you had your ears, nose etc pierced.

"

"Ive both done, piercer advised me shower head was my new friend in terms of cleaning and healing. I also used numbing cream and a couple of painkillers before. Pain was fine, a sharp sting and done. Red and hot feeling for a couple of hours after and sensitive for a day or two, same as if you had your ears, nose etc pierced.

"

Can i ask who did them for u please

By *ohn heaneyMan  over a year ago

kildare

"Hi. Had anyone had this done recently in Dublin or Belfast. Can you recommend an excellent reputable piercer and how was the pain and recovery please."
the misses got them done yesterday, she said it was sore at the time but today she is pain free, swollen but no pain and still has feeling , they look so fecking sexy

By *unlovingcouplehereCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Wildcat on Jervis Street Dublin. Got both nipples done. Almost no pain and healed amazingly. Sorry I didn’t get it done years ago

By *ONDYWoman  over a year ago

00heaven

OP can I PM you??

By *ickHollieCouple  over a year ago

D

I got both done at the same time, right one was fine, bit of pain but nothing remarkable, left one was agony, I still wince thinking about it. Thankfully they did the right one first or I don’t know if I could have gone through with the second one. They took about a year to heal, right one healed quicker than the left also. Had to take them out during pregnancy, tempted to get them done again now sadly place I got them done in Dublin is no longer there

By *dventurousDuoxXCouple  over a year ago

Blaney

I got mine done 2 years ago a women in cavan she travels and does clinics around the area she's in cavan regularly, they where soo good! Pain level for me was minimum easier piercings I ever got, after about 30 mins they started to hurt for about 20 mins and then they where fine! Healing took about a year at least however pain was small unless accidently caught it or something like zo I very much recommend! Got both done together and it really increased sensitivity as a side bonus

"OP can I PM you??"

Of course

"I got mine done 2 years ago a women in cavan she travels and does clinics around the area she's in cavan regularly, they where soo good! Pain level for me was minimum easier piercings I ever got, after about 30 mins they started to hurt for about 20 mins and then they where fine! Healing took about a year at least however pain was small unless accidently caught it or something like zo I very much recommend! Got both done together and it really increased sensitivity as a side bonus "

Thank you

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Can i ask who did them for u please"

Sorry just seeing this now. Vibe in Sligo. Female piercer, cant remember her name now. Have them 5 years.

» Add a new message to this topic