Breeding Kink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkjack OP   Man  over a year ago

West Cork

How many women like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Takes a seat grabs the extra large popcorn and waits for the fireworks to start op I hope your ready

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Less women than men I'd guess

West Cork

"Takes a seat grabs the extra large popcorn and waits for the fireworks to start op I hope your ready "

This erotic cinema with fireworks, hoping for a showing of pregnant women gone wild

West Cork

"Less women than men I'd guess "

I didn't realize it was a thing but was persuaded otherwise by two women, always had affection for horny pregnant women... Every pregnant woman is beautiful. Feel like I may be a member of the silent majority now lol, I regret nothing "communicate they said"

East / North, Cork

Is it breeding if they are already pregnant?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ph holy divine Jesus christ for all that is holy and what not! If a man was to try and intentionally get me pregnant there would be war! I would actually be livid.

If you are using condoms and practising safe sex, a mam taking of a condom without a females permission is going into very dodgy concent grounds. Just because you gave permission to have sex with a condom.on does not mean you concented to have sex with it off......

West Cork

"Is it breeding if they are already pregnant?"

Go to make sure friend!

In all seriousness I get a regular GUM checkup and have gone backback only 3 times, which am sure is far fewer than 100% of all our grand-daddies. Twice with a woman I was certain hadn't had sex in a very long time, once with a woman who slipped off my condom without asking (not recommended but that happened, she made out it got lost after). Nothing is risk free but if you have communication and prep with a pre-checkup, then it is fine. A lot of married couples take fewer precautions.

I think the desire to go "bareback" is insane.

I don't get the fetishizing of it.

No sense in risking your sexual health

West Cork

"Ph holy divine Jesus christ for all that is holy and what not! If a man was to try and intentionally get me pregnant there would be war! I would actually be livid.

If you are using condoms and practising safe sex, a mam taking of a condom without a females permission is going into very dodgy concent grounds. Just because you gave permission to have sex with a condom.on does not mean you concented to have sex with it off......"

Agree, nothing more to be said.

This actually happened to me in reverse, she took mine off w/o saying. I drove her to plan B in the morning.

I honestly believe some women are too shy to recognise their own kinks, communication is a problem. In CNC roleplay it's especially a hazard for menfolk, I estimate 3 out of 4 women who requested this didn't want a safeword or anything of the sort, nobody seems to openly talk about that. Probably goes against instincts but women should be plenty overt up front, means don't have to talk during/after

"I think the desire to go "bareback" is insane.

No sense in risking your sexual health"

I think the desire is perfectly normal and natural.

The decision to do so is not without consequences and people should be prepared to deal with any of these should they arise.

East / North, Cork

The decision to do so is not without consequences and people should be prepared to deal with any of these should they arise."

Exactly this!

There is nothing insane about the desire to have bare sex

The decision to do so is not without consequences and people should be prepared to deal with any of these should they arise.

Exactly this!

There is nothing insane about the desire to have bare sex"

It's hot af in a safe 1-1 scenario. Cum is such a turn on for me. I'd never trust a random though, ever.

People lie their asses off to get their rocks off

Breeding as a fantasy is a whole different thing to actually breeding with the intent for a random to get you pregnant. That's a lifetime of being tied to someone you felt horny for for 60mins of your life...wtaf

I don’t know about getting somebody pregnant but does bareback fall into the same niche or is that different ? I like bareback but only with somebody I trust after both being tested and if the other person is in the pill/coil etc.

Think someone needs to resurrect my all time favourite thread ever about having a breading kink. I loaved it so much

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Think someone needs to resurrect my all time favourite thread ever about having a breading kink. I loaved it so much "

That was definitely one of the best threads ever on here

By *odeos_gringoCouple  over a year ago

belfast

So glad I'm steralised and never having to worry about a man having this fantasy and stealthing me

Rodeo

West Cork

Exactly this!

There is nothing insane about the desire to have bare sex

It's hot af in a safe 1-1 scenario. Cum is such a turn on for me. I'd never trust a random though, ever.

People lie their asses off to get their rocks off

Breeding as a fantasy is a whole different thing to actually breeding with the intent for a random to get you pregnant. That's a lifetime of being tied to someone you felt horny for for 60mins of your life...wtaf"

Breeding is almost always a fantasy I reckon. It still beats paying an infertility clinic (one girl I know was doing that - expensive waste of time for her) if you have info on the guy's genetics though and family tree.

On the practicality of ensuring your partner is std-free - agree is an issue. Plenty of people on here say they are regularly tested but... how do you know?

There is a kit that covers most STDs availble in this country, if the woman and man order one each, then each the other take urine and blood into the containers, and each posts off the other's sample... Then they get the results of the other directed at their email/mobile - and then they both know at about the same time.

What do you think? Too much work?

By *ink1985Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Takes a seat grabs the extra large popcorn and waits for the fireworks to start op I hope your ready "

LOL I'll join this viewing too

West Cork

"Takes a seat grabs the extra large popcorn and waits for the fireworks to start op I hope your ready

LOL I'll join this viewing too "

Be careful my friend, some of these cinema seats seem to be damp.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Ph holy divine Jesus christ for all that is holy and what not! If a man was to try and intentionally get me pregnant there would be war! I would actually be livid.

If you are using condoms and practising safe sex, a mam taking of a condom without a females permission is going into very dodgy concent grounds. Just because you gave permission to have sex with a condom.on does not mean you concented to have sex with it off......

This actually happened to me in reverse, she took mine off w/o saying. I drove her to plan B in the morning.

I honestly believe some women are too shy to recognise their own kinks, communication is a problem. In CNC roleplay it's especially a hazard for menfolk, I estimate 3 out of 4 women who requested this didn't want a safeword or anything of the sort, nobody seems to openly talk about that. Probably goes against instincts but women should be plenty overt up front, means don't have to talk during/after"

And you didn't notice having no Jonny on ?

"

And you didn't notice having no Jonny on ? "

Quite....

West Cork

I honestly believe some women are too shy to recognise their own kinks, communication is a problem. In CNC roleplay it's especially a hazard for menfolk, I estimate 3 out of 4 women who requested this didn't want a safeword or anything of the sort, nobody seems to openly talk about that. Probably goes against instincts but women should be plenty overt up front, means don't have to talk during/after

And you didn't notice having no Jonny on ? "

No, she took my virginity and I was naive. I was much younger than her, she was one of my mother's friends. I think it were her fantasy but she didn't communicate it, I guess now she knew at the time I'd reject the proposal so after she got me into bed and after a while as I inexpertly fumbled about I suspect she reached down and took it off while inserting me into her. She was extraordinarily wet I recall that, and it felt good.

I only noticed there was nothing on my cock when I went to the toilet. I asked if she had it up in her somehow and searched the bed in a bit of a panic, she wasn't really worried, expect she'd done this before.

By *ulu00Woman  over a year ago

Donegal

Some of the best fiction I have ever read has been on fab . . .

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

If you are using condoms and practising safe sex, a mam taking of a condom without a females permission is going into very dodgy concent grounds. Just because you gave permission to have sex with a condom.on does not mean you concented to have sex with it off......"

I don't think this scenario is what anyone in the thread is suggesting.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Some of the best fiction I have ever read has been on fab . . . "

Offs

[Removed by poster at 30/10/22 01:13:33]

» Add a new message to this topic