FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meeting a couple dynamic

Meeting a couple dynamic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxer22 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Im curious about a male meeting a couple dynamic. Is there a set of unwritten rules .

Is the male there just to get things going for the couple and then you leave , or can it be a all night play ?

My profile says I’ve verified couple meets but I haven’t and think maybe it’s time to move on from mf meets , any tips would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every couple is different, chat beforehand to establish boundaries and expectations - on all sides

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think like all meets it differs each time and you talk beforehand about what each person wants to happen at the meet. There is no set rules for meeting couples or anyone on here.

There are no set rules beyond mutual respect. Communication is key. Every couple, just as every individual - including you, will have their own wants, needs, desires, boundaries, etc. Find compatible people, get to know each other, communicate clearly.

By *oxer22 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Yea , I guess good communication is key ????

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Get to know the couple and what both partners like.

Every couples dynamic will be different so getting to know them both is so important.

By *heekydub01Man  over a year ago

Dublin

From my experience with couples, communication is key and with that respecting them and their relationship, they are the ones allowing you into it.

A social meet to get to know each other and talk through the dos and donts helps.

U will all enjoy it more knowing if its going well! Enjoy

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

As said above ,all couples have their own set rules and boundaries ,communication is the key for a great meet for all involved .

By *ro_boner_publicoMan  over a year ago

North County

Many couples will have one specific fantasy they want to play out. A specific 3-way sexual pose for an MFM or a specific scene for watchers.

Encouraging them to bring it up, and then trying to make it so, is a great way to get them especially horned up for a meet and delivers a lot of extra juice.

"Many couples will have one specific fantasy they want to play out. A specific 3-way sexual pose for an MFM or a specific scene for watchers.

Encouraging them to bring it up, and then trying to make it so, is a great way to get them especially horned up for a meet and delivers a lot of extra juice."

Proof indeed that communication is key and that everyone is different. Taking the above approach with us would likely see you blocked

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Get chatting to them in a mini group or something so yere are on the same page. And away ye go

» Add a new message to this topic