FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Poll

Poll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mainly for the ladies - beard or no beard? Just want to get an idea of people's preferences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its more about the guy with the beard for me

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

From all the previous threads about this the consensus is that some women like beards and some don't but those who do prefer the man to own it and not worry about what others think of it.

"From all the previous threads about this the consensus is that some women like beards and some don't but those who do prefer the man to own it and not worry about what others think of it. "

Exactly this a man should wanna have a beard for himself not whether others prefer it, if ya want one have one if not don't and you'll find the ladies who want you either ways

By *ro_boner_publicoMan  over a year ago

North County

Some women who don't like beards really hate them.

I've been offered meets conditional on shaving by a few different profiles.

If one were optimising for Fab, I suspected one would shave, unless the beard can be paired with a tattoo.

Beard+tattoos is a specific look with high appeal to its fans.

We are fortunate in that many of the women of Fab don't consider it a deal-breaker, and many seem to like a well tended beard.

Finally, it is important to ensure that the beard hair is soft and ideally trimmed around the lips. Short bristles can cause irritation to the thighs and face, and it's nice to have enough of one's lips exposed to permit full contact between one's own lips and one's lover's.

The longer beards remain fashionable, the more I realise that I really, really don't like them. I would never ask someone on fab to shave his beard off for sex though, that's ridiculous

Belfast

"The longer beards remain fashionable, the more I realise that I really, really don't like them. I would never ask someone on fab to shave his beard off for sex though, that's ridiculous "

I've had a few couples send opening messages that just say lose the beard or forget it.

"The longer beards remain fashionable, the more I realise that I really, really don't like them. I would never ask someone on fab to shave his beard off for sex though, that's ridiculous

I've had a few couples send opening messages that just say lose the beard or forget it. "

I don't doubt it for a moment

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"The longer beards remain fashionable, the more I realise that I really, really don't like them. I would never ask someone on fab to shave his beard off for sex though, that's ridiculous

I've had a few couples send opening messages that just say lose the beard or forget it.

I don't doubt it for a moment "

Ignoring that he's not even looking for couples.

Belfast

Ignoring that he's not even looking for couples. "

Down with that sort of thing

By *astelloWoman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

"Some women who don't like beards really hate them.

I've been offered meets conditional on shaving by a few different profiles.

If one were optimising for Fab, I suspected one would shave, unless the beard can be paired with a tattoo.

Beard+tattoos is a specific look with high appeal to its fans.

We are fortunate in that many of the women of Fab don't consider it a deal-breaker, and many seem to like a well tended beard.

Finally, it is important to ensure that the beard hair is soft and ideally trimmed around the lips. Short bristles can cause irritation to the thighs and face, and it's nice to have enough of one's lips exposed to permit full contact between one's own lips and one's lover's."

Perfect summary in my mind too...

Belfast

Ignoring that he's not even looking for couples.

Down with that sort of thing "

All kidding aside it was messages like that that totally put me off meeting couples as a single male.

I just realised that I have only met a few men with beards for a coffee and none for more than coffee!

Not intentional I don't think. Must remedy that lol

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Definitely a beard love how it feels when kissing and just the touch of it on my hands as i touch his face as we do

"Definitely a beard love how it feels when kissing and just the touch of it on my hands as i touch his face as we do "

Top of my to-do list.....just have to find a sexy man with a sexy beard. Lol

Maybe start with a shortish beard first....lol

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Definitely a beard love how it feels when kissing and just the touch of it on my hands as i touch his face as we do "
Only takes a two weeks to grow and 5 mins to shave off

» Add a new message to this topic