FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The perfect bag

The perfect bag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *east OP   Man  over a year ago

Oranmore

31st October 21.15 watching Nope.

I open a bag of Taytos, I take one out, straight into my mouth and crunch. Instant recognition of that taste. I take another one, crunch. Unmistakable.

It’s the perfect bag.

Just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

No it happens and sometimes you have to have another few from the same six pack just to be sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"31st October 21.15 watching Nope.

I open a bag of Taytos, I take one out, straight into my mouth and crunch. Instant recognition of that taste. I take another one, crunch. Unmistakable.

It’s the perfect bag.

Just me?"

I am very happy for you and your perfectly crispy moment.

By *east OP   Man  over a year ago

Oranmore

This bag came back with the kids after trick or treat, the others are scattered to the wind…

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I must say that the Tayto these days are far better than I remember. Same taste but a much thicker slice and decent crunch.

somewhere

"This bag came back with the kids after trick or treat, the others are scattered to the wind…"

You stole the kids crisps....no wonder they taste so nice

By *eardedvillainMan  over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

We have the real taytos up here in the North lol

I remb as a child going to visit my grandparents in ballyfermot they always went in for a few drinks after Sunday Mass to keep us quiet we got a packet of crisps and a soft drink straw in the bottle they crisps were called pub crisps .. that was 40yrs ago

somewhere

"I remb as a child going to visit my grandparents in ballyfermot they always went in for a few drinks after Sunday Mass to keep us quiet we got a packet of crisps and a soft drink straw in the bottle they crisps were called pub crisps .. that was 40yrs ago "

And the TK red lemonade I presume

"I remb as a child going to visit my grandparents in ballyfermot they always went in for a few drinks after Sunday Mass to keep us quiet we got a packet of crisps and a soft drink straw in the bottle they crisps were called pub crisps .. that was 40yrs ago

And the TK red lemonade I presume "

Yes .. the only mixer my Mam would use in her drink .. bring bk the glass bottle of Cadet would get 10p lol

By *huCullainMan  over a year ago

Rathowen

"No it happens and sometimes you have to have another few from the same six pack just to be sure "

6 pack? You're clearly not committed to the cause. The Xmas box of tayto is the way to go

somewhere

"No it happens and sometimes you have to have another few from the same six pack just to be sure

6 pack? You're clearly not committed to the cause. The Xmas box of tayto is the way to go "

I've brought boxes of 96 packs to socials in Belfast

» Add a new message to this topic