FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > rudeness

rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i was working the other night and popped out for a smoke so i decided to open the fab mobile site have a look whose around etc. Finished my smoke and went back to work. On way home opened it again and found some one had mailed me. Opened the mail to find it was from a couple who i have to say were extremely rude. I told them i found what they had sent was rude to later get an even ruder reply. Now reported it of course. My question is it acceptable for a couple to be rude to a single guy in such a manner? I don't think it is. I try to be polite to people who mail me and think it works both ways or three ways in some cases

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's not acceptable for anyone to be rude.

You did the right thing in reporting them, now block and move on - don't stress over them.

I never stress when it comes to this site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't understand why people feel the need to send a rude message when they have never spoken to you before. Smacks of deep rooted frustration at their lives.

it gets back to your point jsdd about behaving on fabs like you would do in the real world.

so maybe they are just gobshites in the real world also

By *rbadguy64Couple  over a year ago

bangor

Name the "Tossers" so we can all avoid them

That's just a bit weird especially if it was them mailing you. I do think that sometimes people frustrations are taken out on others on Fab. But sure you just gotta ignore them. For every lover you have on here there will always be a hater.

"That's just a bit weird especially if it was them mailing you. I do think that sometimes people frustrations are taken out on others on Fab. But sure you just gotta ignore them. For every lover you have on here there will always be a hater."

that is sooo true!

Some people are just strange I just had a guy mail me with "u are a cunt" so I replied with and u are a dick but that's life

By the time I had replied his account was gone. Just bizarre

Haha, how can anybody expect a reply with that kinda message. You should have replied back saying yeah and that's obviously something u have never had the pleasure of playing with you prick

Better yet you should have asked him is that what he calls his inflatable doll

Thats mad we had a couple mailing us an they where pretty rude we just laughed at them an hi block...

we just block them like where a cpl an where always nice never rude to anyone on this site but hay goes to show u how many uptight rude fckers out there

count urself lucky man, i had a fucker on here on Wed night who slagged me off on her status. Mailed me to say several fems had mailed her thanking her for naming me and then she fucking deleted her profile after the damage was done

"Some people are just strange I just had a guy mail me with "u are a cunt" so I replied with and u are a dick but that's life

By the time I had replied his account was gone. Just bizarre"

I hear ur jessi I got called a dirty cunt cause I was not interested ..... like that gonna change my mind and I have to meet him like not I should of had a coffee meet with him and pour black coffee down his pants and say now call me a cunt biggest insult to a woman

I never understood the offense on calling a woman a cunt (not that i have. I perfer a non slapped) it just referring to a part of your body (yes i know there are nicer word to describe that delightful part of a womans body)

Be like calling me a dick. Can someone explain it? And wex you should of done that lol

i rather it be called a cunt than a f***y hate that word wit a passion

tell you darling I was very tempted !!!!!!!

I hate the word c*nt.....and if I was called it I would take it as an insult tbh

I hate the word c*nt.....and if I was called it I would take it as an insult tbh

"I never understood the offense on calling a woman a cunt (not that i have. I perfer a non slapped) it just referring to a part of your body (yes i know there are nicer word to describe that delightful part of a womans body)

Be like calling me a dick. Can someone explain it? And wex you should of done that lol

"

Firstly Hun I'd never call u a dick lol

Secondly I'd never even chatted with this person. Now if a guy I was fucking in the throes of passion(lol) called me a dirty cunt I can deal with it I like dirty talk but this was a single line no prior message nothing just u are a cunt.

It was meant offensively and abusively.

And I know I've had issue with someone else here on the forum using the same language to me but that got sorted

It brings me back to ur point on another thread would u walk up to a girl in a pub and say hello cunt ??? I think not and if u did u wouldn't be walking away...

By *maghbabexWoman  over a year ago

Omagh

Deffo isntacceptable I found some couple only look for fem because the guy get jelous of fem with another guy ,bes rude to single guys for no reason ignore peeps like that enjoy the site

"I never understood the offense on calling a woman a cunt (not that i have. I perfer a non slapped) it just referring to a part of your body (yes i know there are nicer word to describe that delightful part of a womans body)

Firstly Hun I'd never call u a dick lol

Secondly I'd never even chatted with this person. Now if a guy I was fucking in the throes of passion(lol) called me a dirty cunt I can deal with it I like dirty talk but this was a single line no prior message nothing just u are a cunt.

It was meant offensively and abusively.

And I know I've had issue with someone else here on the forum using the same language to me but that got sorted

It brings me back to ur point on another thread would u walk up to a girl in a pub and say hello cunt ??? I think not and if u did u wouldn't be walking away..."

I'll take you back to another point i made. People take this site way too seriously sometimes.

Touché

» Add a new message to this topic