FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex with teens in the house

Sex with teens in the house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillabellini OP   Couple  over a year ago

limerick

So, we're finding it more and more impossible to get time alone at home for sexual encounters, there's always one of the teens at home and the walls are paper thin, the bed very creaky, herself a loud cummer. So we're relegated to heading off in the car for fun or silent early morning frolics in the bed when others are asleep. Just curious how do others here manage to find fun times without ears or eyes of the teens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't worry about the noise, they will find the idea of old people having sex so cringe that they put in earbuds at all times when they're near your room

Not really what you asked but my sisters neighbours were driving her mad at how loud they were so she got the walls in her home sound proofed. Made a massive improvement.

limerick

"Don't worry about the noise, they will find the idea of old people having sex so cringe that they put in earbuds at all times when they're near your room "

By *errardNo8Man  over a year ago

Galway/Mayo

"So, we're finding it more and more impossible to get time alone at home for sexual encounters, there's always one of the teens at home and the walls are paper thin, the bed very creaky, herself a loud cummer. So we're relegated to heading off in the car for fun or silent early morning frolics in the bed when others are asleep. Just curious how do others here manage to find fun times without ears or eyes of the teens. "

Give them money to go the cinema or something.

They'll probably end up in the park with cans or a cheap voddy or something

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Depending on your relationship with you kids could you bribe them to go to a friends for an hour saying you want to have some fun time for yourselves

Give them some new earbuds or headphones for Christmas n can say it's while they're watching stuff in they're room so nobody else has to hear it at night

Noise cancelling AirPods are a good investment..

We have the same problem.. the lengths we go to for a ride are unreal

We make sure we know where they are and what they are doing, work out how long they will be doing it and take our moments from there.

Coming home for lunch is really the only peace and quite we get

Mr x

Just don't bring her to climax.

Works for me

somewhere

Funny thing is that in a few years the feckers never hear you when you'll call them for dinner or to do housework

Best thing we ever did was buy our kids headphones

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Yes silent sex

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Just don't bring her to climax.

Works for me"

Call to my place and use my bed. Its out in the country so ye can be as loud as ye want. Lol

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

Give it a few years and the teens will be wondering how they can get the ride in the house and will be sneaking off for a drive

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

...and there is me thinking, that we are talking about having sex with teens in a house

...very late teens of course.

I think they know what is happening anyway.

somewhere

"Give it a few years and the teens will be wondering how they can get the ride in the house and will be sneaking off for a drive"

Or giving the folks the money to go to the pictures

By *he zephyrCouple  over a year ago

The Sol

I say a silent apology and just do it ... sometimes in a blanket fort or face in a pillow to muffle my enjoyment lol, or early when the teens may be still be asleep.

somewhere

Haven't reached that stage yet and I know its none of my business but not looking forward to being asked.

" dad can my boyfriend or girlfriend stay over in my room tonight "

"I say a silent apology and just do it ... sometimes in a blanket fort or face in a pillow to muffle my enjoyment lol, or early when the teens may be still be asleep.

"

What a fantastic excuse to build a blanket Fort...

Sorry love but I'm wreaked from building my Fort can we do the sexy next week.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

On weekend mornings they tend to be comatose

I got really worried when I read the title of this thread hahah.

I hope you do figure something out ! It sounds like a really frustrating situation.

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"So, we're finding it more and more impossible to get time alone at home for sexual encounters, there's always one of the teens at home and the walls are paper thin, the bed very creaky, herself a loud cummer. So we're relegated to heading off in the car for fun or silent early morning frolics in the bed when others are asleep. Just curious how do others here manage to find fun times without ears or eyes of the teens. "

I believe this is why dogging once became a thing , even with Irish weather conditions

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The headline of thread is interesting in that the addition of a comma could make a difference:

Sex, with teens in the house, or:

Sex with teens, in the house, or:

Sex with teens in, the house.

Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Eats shoots, and leaves.

Eats shoots and leaves.

somewhere

"Haven't reached that stage yet and I know its none of my business but not looking forward to being asked.

" dad can my boyfriend or girlfriend stay over in my room tonight " "

Well done to the " couple " who replied privately to this by first of all saying that their daughter asked and they said yes to the last message where the male half said it turned him on listening to her having sex as she sounds like her mother when she orgasms

Sick cnuts

I think teens should know what is going on by now and should move on.

Otherwise I suppose finding a time when they are out, or making a friend who can accommodate to let you at it.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

"Yes silent sex "

Spooning

"Yes silent sex

Spooning "

Yes they were just hugging... Tightly... With no clothes on...

By *ezoMan  over a year ago

The Kingdom

Depends on how discreet you want to be.

For christmas the misses might get a ball gag

Your mrs actually wants sex with you ,, when she sees those ridicolous red net underpants

"Don't worry about the noise, they will find the idea of old people having sex so cringe that they put in earbuds at all times when they're near your room "

So true lol

somewhere

"So, we're finding it more and more impossible to get time alone at home for sexual encounters, there's always one of the teens at home and the walls are paper thin, the bed very creaky, herself a loud cummer. So we're relegated to heading off in the car for fun or silent early morning frolics in the bed when others are asleep. Just curious how do others here manage to find fun times without ears or eyes of the teens.

Your mrs actually wants sex with you ,, when she sees those ridicolous red net underpants "

On a roll today trolling the forums trying to shame people

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"So, we're finding it more and more impossible to get time alone at home for sexual encounters, there's always one of the teens at home and the walls are paper thin, the bed very creaky, herself a loud cummer. So we're relegated to heading off in the car for fun or silent early morning frolics in the bed when others are asleep. Just curious how do others here manage to find fun times without ears or eyes of the teens.

Your mrs actually wants sex with you ,, when she sees those ridicolous red net underpants "

Seems like they caught your eye, didn’t they? Don’t hate the player, hate the game

If it works for them then I’m pretty sure they don’t care about your opinion or obvious curiosity

Be quiet and get a lock on your bedroom door -mrs x

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

Well, sadly its the main reason why my wife won't have sex. Incredibly vanilla so our bed is the only place...never in the morning because the 10 year old bursts in...never at night because the teenagers are still awake.... never in any other room ....

The other reason is that she'd be tired, and while I definitely accept we're all tired by bedtime, there's no opportunity for sex.... she wouldn't even try it when I'm working from home and they are all in school....despite everything I've tried... so thankfully I found fab to look after the sexy fun... we still kiss, cuddle, etc, etc, and everything else is good....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Whats wrong with just closing the door and going for it I am sure they will be fine knowing their patents still have a sex life well feck it thats how u now have teenagers

Plus theres no shame in sex between consenting adults

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Amazing what some get embarrassed by or can’t do in this day and age.

"Funny thing is that in a few years the feckers never hear you when you'll call them for dinner or to do housework "

It’s probably more funnier when you will probably have to listen too them coz they won’t be able to move out

By *do2022Man  over a year ago

Carrick-on-Shannon

"Not really what you asked but my sisters neighbours were driving her mad at how loud they were so she got the walls in her home sound proofed. Made a massive improvement."

Good idea, was it expensive?

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Never mind the kids

Just do whatever you feel like

And if they don't like it it's there problem.

They can go for a walk or a run

Life doesn't stop just because of them.

limerick

"On weekend mornings they tend to be comatose "

Yep have to agree, it’s prob best opportunity

limerick

Wow, a first class troll and keyboard warrior, with no public pictures, don’t take it out in others if you’ve to hide your own insecurities. Who calls them underpants anyway? Oh wait children because they haven’t matured enough to call them boxers or similar, same as the immaturity in your ridiculous comment. Attention seek much???

"Wow, a first class troll and keyboard warrior, with no public pictures, don’t take it out in others if you’ve to hide your own insecurities. Who calls them underpants anyway? Oh wait children because they haven’t matured enough to call them boxers or similar, same as the immaturity in your ridiculous comment. Attention seek much???

"

The trick is not to bother replying to them. Don't give them the attention they want.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Not really what you asked but my sisters neighbours were driving her mad at how loud they were so she got the walls in her home sound proofed. Made a massive improvement."

Look I already apologied for that.

limerick

"Wow, a first class troll and keyboard warrior, with no public pictures, don’t take it out in others if you’ve to hide your own insecurities. Who calls them underpants anyway? Oh wait children because they haven’t matured enough to call them boxers or similar, same as the immaturity in your ridiculous comment. Attention seek much???

The trick is not to bother replying to them. Don't give them the attention they want."

Ah let them get their silly kicks

By *ornado69Man 36 weeks ago

Telford

I have had sex with a teen in the house, she was 19 and the sex was great. Her bf listened in from the next room

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Heard my neighbours fucking at the weekend when their son was out

Such a turn on

By *adhatter and coCouple 36 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Well we have regular sex/rides in the bedroom with 4 teenagers in the house, they can hear us at it and no one is bothered,they even joke about about hearing us.. on one occasion we forgot to lock door and one walked in mid doggie. Lol. Just said "oopppsss" and left.. they even have seen the toys in open drawer..

"I have had sex with a teen in the house, she was 19 and the sex was great. Her bf listened in from the next room"

By *enguy23Man 36 weeks ago

mallow

We have an ensuite so put on fan say I'm going for shower. She them says she getting ready for bed. Hopefully they haven't put 2in2 together lol.

Luckily our bed doesn’t creak

But I do have to mute when I come, only downside

Probably why I like to release fully when not at home or when the house is free…

Even our dogs start barking then

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 36 weeks ago

Ennis

"Luckily our bed doesn’t creak

Probably why I like to release fully when not at home or when the house is free…

Even our dogs start barking then "

Same here. Once the dogs must have thought something was happening to me as they came over to see what the heck was going on

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Dundalk

Yep a teenager and two nosy dogs make it a pain.

We are sure he knows by now but we go down to the bathroom and have the excuse of the shower. Easier to clean the bath too

"Luckily our bed doesn’t creak

Even our dogs start barking then

Same here. Once the dogs must have thought something was happening to me as they came over to see what the heck was going on "

Yes we’ve had that too

Also I should add that ours are two adult children, still living with us..as is the case in many households.. but that warrants a whole new thread for another day

By *hauna.HennTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Dundrum

Get them involved in cubs/scouts, sports, music, friends with sleepovers.

With good coordination and planning, you'll have one noisy ride a month.

By *electableicecreamMan 36 weeks ago

The West

My parents used to send us off to mass of a Sunday morning and not go themselves. It was so unfair

Took me years to figure it out.

By *inkywife1981Couple 36 weeks ago

A town near you

We go to the trouble of putting the duvet on the bedroom floor.

Our bed creaks so even if just turning in bed our teens bang on the wall or send us messages calling us gross lol

By *enguy23Man 34 weeks ago

mallow

We go to the trouble of putting the duvet on the bedroom floor.

Our bed creaks so even if just turning in bed our teens bang on the wall or send us messages calling us gross lol"

To avoid bed creaks we do it standing up Infront of mirrow, great way to have a quikie, or I go home for lunch,) I'm sure they know here at work as don't go home all summer and suddenly go home once schools reopen

By *ublinguy83Man 34 weeks ago

Tallaght

I don't have teens but my daughter walked in on us this week..... Wanted to know why we were having a naked hug!! Lol

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Sunday mornings were good but they still caught us at times

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

"Well we have regular sex/rides in the bedroom with 4 teenagers in the house, they can hear us at it and no one is bothered,they even joke about about hearing us.. on one occasion we forgot to lock door and one walked in mid doggie. Lol. Just said "oopppsss" and left.. they even have seen the toys in open drawer.. "

That's the way ..huge salute.

By *ornado69Man 32 weeks ago

Telford

[Removed by poster at 27/09/23 07:04:10]

By *ornado69Man 32 weeks ago

Telford

Better in a house than behind a bike shed lol lol

By *entlemanjack2Man 32 weeks ago

Midlands

Went to one ladies house she loved to be loud and fk rough even with a gag she was shouting the place down just with foreplay alone. I had to stop, be nice for her kids to see their mammy with a face full of balls lol.

Told her to drop kids at neighbours, cinema, babysitters etc. poor kids couldn’t be right seeing and hearing that shite. She was ?? fuming. Ha.

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 32 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

My dad had a novel solution to this. He'd give my brother and I a tenner each if we'd wash all the tools in his van up in the garage, the cement mixer etc. He checked them at 10:30 after he had his breakfast. Gas fucker

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

My step kids now teens so not as often although once started hard to stop

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Its been awhile since I had that very same situation

Myself and my partner,we didnt have sex till the kids went to bed ,the kids apl been teenagers. Anx of course it theh made a issue but we told them,that a healthy sex life is part of adult relationship s, we would not be curtailing outs to suit there annoyance

I grew uo in a atmosphere where sex was a shameful secret

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Its been awhile since I had that very same situation

Myself and my partner,we didnt have sex till the kids went to bed ,the kids apl been teenagers. Anx of course it the made a issue but we told them,that a healthy sex life is part of adult relationship s, we would not be curtailing outs to suit there annoyance

I grew up in a atmosphere where sex was a shameful secret ,my Partner she had similar experiences.

Our children dont need to know the exact nature of our pecadilos but they should be taught its not shameful

By *r.RandBMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin

We have teens in the house but we never let us stop us. We just keep it to the bedroom and "try" to be a little bit more discreet if they're awake but they've often heard us and have walked in on us once or twice. There is a sort of unwritten rule in the house, if our bedroom door is shut don't come in!

They way we look at it is that it's better they hear us ridding than hear us arguing

By *orkman2017Man 27 weeks ago

anywhere

Come to my place anytime! She can cum as loud as she wants!

By *ennedyken 1Man 27 weeks ago

Limerick

My place free Thursday morning if you'd like to use it just you two close the door make as mush noise as you like

By *xBelMorriganMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Respectfully - sex is a completely normal and natural thing and the only reason there is awkwardness about teens overhearing or vice versa parents overhearing is because of social stigma and shame around sex and sexuality.

The teenage years are already so tumultuous with changes- the last thing teens need is ideas past down that sex is something to be hidden.

To be, being open and just having an active sex life whenever you as a couple want to have sex and then addressing any questions you have from your teens is the best and healthiest approach to take.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 27 weeks ago

Lucan

I was avoiding this thread as I thought it was about sex with teens, in specific locations.

By *lorentino ArizaMan 27 weeks ago

Killarney

Noise cancelling headphones should be on the list for Christmas

By *weetfrenchkissMan 27 weeks ago

cork city

As many said, it is better for the kids to hear you have so pleasure than a big fight. Sex life if every where even in the tv so the kids will figure it out soon or later enough , and if they ask , just better to answer without details lol

By *ornado69Man 14 weeks ago

Telford

Better having sex with them. In the house its cold outside

By *uriousVoyeurMan 14 weeks ago

Northside

"Better having sex with them. In the house its cold outside"

If ever a full stop was put in the wrong place,it's here!!!!!

By *iver80Man 14 weeks ago

south side ,

Don't ever let yourself be pushed out of your house ,teens don't care or consider anyone but themselves, you make as much noise as you can and show them this is how it's done

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 14 weeks ago

The West

"Better having sex with them. In the house its cold outside

If ever a full stop was put in the wrong place,it's here!!!!! "

The whole phrasing was never going to work, but full stop had me reading it back a few times!

By *ightfallMan 14 weeks ago

Somewhere Around/About

"Better having sex with them. In the house its cold outside

If ever a full stop was put in the wrong place,it's here!!!!! "

I know!!

By *ornado69Man 3 weeks ago

Telford

Sex with teens in the house is a lot more fun than outside, but sex with teens in a car can also be fun lol lol

By *ano53Man 3 weeks ago

Wicklow

"Heard my neighbours fucking at the weekend when their son was out

Such a turn on"

Id b turned on too.

By *ecipesInRhymeCouple 3 weeks ago

West Cork

"Respectfully - sex is a completely normal and natural thing and the only reason there is awkwardness about teens overhearing or vice versa parents overhearing is because of social stigma and shame around sex and sexuality.

The teenage years are already so tumultuous with changes- the last thing teens need is ideas past down that sex is something to be hidden.

To be, being open and just having an active sex life whenever you as a couple want to have sex and then addressing any questions you have from your teens is the best and healthiest approach to take.

"

I have to ageee. I grew up with such stigma around it. My daughter is now 22. Her mom insisted that we treat her as a young adult. Answer questions responsibly and be clear intimacy and sex are part of your relationship and don't hide it. As an Irish daddy I really had to get my head around my daughter bring her boyfriend to stay overnight. She would have had sex with him anyway as she is a good mix of me and her mum. This way, when she was ready, it was consensual and safe. Much more important life lesson than being ashamed of your sensuality.

By *rprotonMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Send them to school, call in a sickie, have half a day of peace and quiet...

By *ornado69Man 2 weeks ago

Telford

In the house, in the car, outside, love sex with teens lol

By *eezy888Man 7 days ago

Limerick

I feel yere pain. Same situation as myself unfortunately

» Add a new message to this topic