FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dick Pics

Dick Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's obviously very common for ladies to state clearly "NO DICK PICS" on their profiles. They go on and on like a broken record about it! Well after a browse through this I see a hell of a lot of pussy close ups and to be quite frank about it those manky gowl close ups aren't too nice either! As the ladies would say "I KNOW WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE THANK YOU VERY MUCH". Discuss.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *apmCouple  over a year ago

navan

Popcorn on the ready for this thread!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don't post pussy pictures especially not this time of year in January I like to grow it out to keep me warm. Kildare Co Council will have to come and have a look and bring the industrial hedge cutters to sort me out for my next meet #fanuary

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"It's obviously very common for ladies to state clearly "NO DICK PICS" on their profiles. They go on and on like a broken record about it! Well after a browse through this I see a hell of a lot of pussy close ups and to be quite frank about it those manky gowl close ups aren't too nice either! As the ladies would say "I KNOW WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE THANK YOU VERY MUCH". Discuss......."

We keep our manky gowl close ups in our private pics, nobody wants to see those

By *ub23Man  over a year ago

wandering

"I personally don't post pussy pictures especially not this time of year in January I like to grow it out to keep me warm. Kildare Co Council will have to come and have a look and bring the industrial hedge cutters to sort me out for my next meet #fanuary"

Better for the environment to let the hedges grow....apparently

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

People cam have whatever they please on their own profile. If I don’t like it I’ll move along.

But from my time on fab and I’m open to correction here, the issue with dick pics is when they are sent attached to private messages

By *yche_xWoman  over a year ago

nearby

I am one of these people in regards to dick pics, I have it stated on my profile multiple times lol, but in my defense I actually like to see them on a profile I'm interested in (on a profile I click on to view).

I just don't want them in my inbox

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

I do enjoy a good cock pic....

Apples

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

I like to leave a little to the imagination.

I like a girl with a good imagination

"I like to leave a little to the imagination.

I like a girl with a good imagination "

I agree leave some things to the imagination ..

Less is More

"People cam have whatever they please on their own profile. If I don’t like it I’ll move along.

But from my time on fab and I’m open to correction here, the issue with dick pics is when they are sent attached to private messages "

This

"I am one of these people in regards to dick pics, I have it stated on my profile multiple times lol, but in my defense I actually like to see them on a profile I'm interested in (on a profile I click on to view).

I just don't want them in my inbox "

Unsolicited dick pictures are like the dead birds my cat leaves on my doorstep. Yes I know you're very proud of it but I'm not touching it

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Most women dont want it in their messages if you feel the same about pussy pics then just delete any messages you receive with them included.

The only other option is hide all images in settings if they upset you so much. Or just don't look at pics would be another solution

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

It’s only a Willy or a vagina. No big deal. You’ll see plenty of them in life …… if you’re lucky.

"I personally don't post pussy pictures especially not this time of year in January I like to grow it out to keep me warm. Kildare Co Council will have to come and have a look and bring the industrial hedge cutters to sort me out for my next meet #fanuary"

I have such hedgecutters. I'll see ya right

It's the unsolicited ones that arrive before a hello that some of us aren't so keen on. I admit I also am not a fan of a cock as a profile pic, but each to their own profile choice. One does enjoy an occasional browse at one's leisure but don't shove it down me throat without asking first lol

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

If there isn't a sky remote or a lynx can in the dick pic then its just a waste. Bonus points for a bathroom bin overflowing in the background. Those are the pics the ladies want to see. Oh and when they say no...they are just testing your persistence...send another dick pic...this time accompany it with an offer along the likes of "want to fuck now?".

By *relandboy1Man  over a year ago

Dublin

What’s the male equivalent of #fanuary?

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Profiles with just close ups of genitalia (langers and gowls) don’t do it for us. There’s a lot of couple profiles containing just dick pics and/or fanny photos that help us with attraction.

Full body nudity including genitalia (both partners) is what we prefer to see. If there’s a good mixture including the intimate close ups, no problem with them.

Nothing worse than a mean butch looking growler

By *alwayVixenWoman  over a year ago

Galway

If I want a dick pic then I will ask for it - if I’m interested in you, then it won’t be purely because of your penis (no matter what the size). Surely there is more to attraction than genitals?

"If I want a dick pic then I will ask for it - if I’m interested in you, then it won’t be purely because of your penis (no matter what the size). Surely there is more to attraction than genitals?"

I haven't got "no dick pics" stated on my profile, but I often get them too from guys.

So I know how you feel ladies!!!

By *mperiumMan  over a year ago

@

"What’s the male equivalent of #fanuary?

"

Dickember?

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

Cocktober

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

I like a dick pic

Mrs

I like a fanny as much as anyone, but personally I feel there are much more sexy parts of a woman...not saying what they are though1

Send dick pics

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman  over a year ago

south coast IOW

"Profiles with just close ups of genitalia (langers and gowls) don’t do it for us. There’s a lot of couple profiles containing just dick pics and/or fanny photos that help us with attraction.

Full body nudity including genitalia (both partners) is what we prefer to see. If there’s a good mixture including the intimate close ups, no problem with them."

I agree with this. A profile where the only pics are dick pics is pointless to me as I can’t see anything about you like body shape, and I actually find it a turn off. Full body pics are great and a six pic as part of a broader profile is ok. Plus a dick pic as a first message is you introducing yourself by saying Hi, I’m nothing but a dick’ to me. Sorry guys.

By *evin86Man  over a year ago

South Dublin

I think most ladies like to request Dick pics when they see fit, it's when a guys initial approach message has a unwanted dick pic attached, that's the issue it's just plain rude.

And they have to be vocal about this and use capitals because m9st guys don't listen.

Just my 2c

Body and face pics are more important to me prior to a meeting. I don't need lots of close ups.

By *lamingo57Woman  over a year ago

Carrick

For me, there's nothing more off putting than an unsolicited genital pic, male or female. It's never going to be a conversation starter.

By *ennyleeeWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Men love pics of tits and pussy , most women find dick pics a turn off . Surely you know this by now ?

"Men love pics of tits and pussy , most women find dick pics a turn off . Surely you know this by now ?"

What all men, what about gay men, celibate men do these men like pics of tits and pussy

By *ltered EgoMan  over a year ago

not a million miles from the airport.

Still waiting for the "manky gowl pics" to start flooding my DMs.

How does a thread like this get revived after 4 weeks?

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"How does a thread like this get revived after 4 weeks?"

Especially when the OP has disappeared!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"How does a thread like this get revived after 4 weeks?"

Drumming up support for a similar thread elsewhere

» Add a new message to this topic