FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fifty

Fifty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heeky_Budgie OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

So, in a handful of days I’ll have made another journey around the sun.

I’ll go from being 50 to 51.

Pfft!

As a lot of females have 50 as their top limit for messaging, all I’m saying is that you only have a few days left to message me!

Yup, the cheek and brazen boldness in this post is strong!

But here we are..!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Get yourself to the inperson events. No-one asks your age there

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Not every female especially the ones that are 50 themselves

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

I changed mine to 55 cause I got alot of abuse of people saying I was ageist but it's all really about personality and connection for me and I just have preferences too...which people don't understand.

But hey ho it is what it is!

Much love cj x

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I feel your pain but happy birthday in advance!

By *hilled sexy guyMan  over a year ago

dublin

Wouldn’t mind being 51 on my next birthday.

Belfast

"Get yourself to the inperson events. No-one asks your age there"

I’d forgotten that. Ta!

I shall.

Belfast

"I feel your pain but happy birthday in advance!"

Many thanks.

Belfast

"I changed mine to 55 cause I got alot of abuse of people saying I was ageist but it's all really about personality and connection for me and I just have preferences too...which people don't understand.

Much love cj x "

I get why the age limits are there. And I don’t mind them at all.

I’d just read a post on the Scotland Board about age limits and someone questioning that nothing really changes in the 24 hours you change age, so why should you get locked out of searches?

I’d never really thought about it. But then I twigged that when looking at profiles over the years, I’d seen 50 as a top limit quite a bit. Not all. But it was quite a common sight. Then realising that next week, I move out of that.

So I thought I’d be cheeky with my post!

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Sure am gonna trail you out soon and have some drinks and banter with fab friends what we both need

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I changed mine to 55 cause I got alot of abuse of people saying I was ageist but it's all really about personality and connection for me and I just have preferences too...which people don't understand.

Much love cj x

I’d just read a post on the Scotland Board about age limits and someone questioning that nothing really changes in the 24 hours you change age, so why should you get locked out of searches?

I’d never really thought about it. But then I twigged that when looking at profiles over the years, I’d seen 50 as a top limit quite a bit. Not all. But it was quite a common sight. Then realising that next week, I move out of that.

So I thought I’d be cheeky with my post!"

Wait until you hit 60 and everyone is off limits

By *ohnFKMan  over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

"So, in a handful of days I’ll have made another journey around the sun.

Pfft!

As a lot of females have 50 as their top limit for messaging, all I’m saying is that you only have a few days left to message me!

But here we are..!"

Haha..

I felt this when I turned 41 OP.

A lot have their limit at 40 .

There is 1 outrageously good looking fabber who had her preferences set to 41 for a short time. I sent a message, and it quickly changed back to 40!! :-

That told me

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So, in a handful of days I’ll have made another journey around the sun.

Pfft!

But here we are..!

Haha..

I felt this when I turned 41 OP.

A lot have their limit at 40 .

There is 1 outrageously good looking fabber who had her preferences set to 41 for a short time. I sent a message, and it quickly changed back to 40!! :-

That told me "

Very ironic you getting caught by 40 .......How Long to sing this song

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've set mine as a filter more than anything else. I had it higher and lower at one point but tightened it to stop so many messages. The higher one got lowered mainly though because a lot of the messages I got off men in their fifties seemed to have forgotten the year they were born and 'accidentally' set it to make them appear younger than they were.So while people can't message me outside my filters if I like their profile though I can always message them if I fit what they are looking for,and I have done in the past.

I have noticed though since I turned 50 I am out of more people's preferences but that's fine it doesn't bother me.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Much love cj x

Wait until you hit 60 and everyone is off limits "

Think you have the best profile of anyone over 60 on here ....what feckin hope is there for the rest of us

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I missed the 50 cut off point because I didn't join here until I was 52 and I've never thought about anyone outside my own age filters because we aren't compatible so I'm not going to worry about being outside anyone else's.

Belfast

"I've set mine as a filter more than anything else. I had it higher and lower at one point but tightened it to stop so many messages. The higher one got lowered mainly though because a lot of the messages I got off men in their fifties seemed to have forgotten the year they were born and 'accidentally' set it to make them appear younger than they were.So while people can't message me outside my filters if I like their profile though I can always message them if I fit what they are looking for,and I have done in the past.

I have noticed though since I turned 50 I am out of more people's preferences but that's fine it doesn't bother me."

It was that reason that I learned on the Scotland board. Mainly to cut down on messages and it

really made sense. And now you are confirming it too, so I totally understand.

I can’t get over how blokes message on here at the best of times (through stories I’ve heard) but us older guys not being gentlemanly? That’s poor. You’d think they’d exercise some amount of maturity…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Much love cj x

Wait until you hit 60 and everyone is off limits "

C'mere for a wee chat

» Add a new message to this topic