FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What I love about Fab

What I love about Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know the forums are always full of bitching and moaning so I thought I'd start a positive thread. On Saturday afternoon I was lucky enough to help out behind the scenes at a Ladies Photo Shoot at The Chamber. I know poor me helping beautiful women into their lingerie it's tough at the top! Six ladies arrived from all over nervous and a bag of nerves at the thought of stripping off in front of the camera. But what blew me away was the support and encouragement from the other ladies there. Some of them had never met each other some were new to Fab but I just loved the kindness and warmth that they all extended to each other. I just thought it was so wonderful that Fab is a place where women can empower each other. I'm thankful that Fab can be a place where women can give each other confidence. We all suffer from insecurities especially women so I was just blown away seeing these women overcome there ones to absolutely shine in front of the camera with the encouragement of other ladies. Ladies I salute you all for rocking it and I look forward to seeing all the pics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndqtMan  over a year ago

The Wild West

Fair play Rosie and all the ladies who did that.

When you're about to step into the unknown, its always nice to have someone there to say - you got this now go for it.

Sounds like a right good day was had. Well done again

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Deadly! Fair play

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

After chatting with Rosy today it's definitely on my fab to do list especially after seeing all the fabulous ladies and there pictures from the weekend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was such a fab day, loved every minute of it! Its one of my favourite things about it too, to see people come out of their shell and shine...it was beautiful to witness how well everyone got on and supporting and cheering on each other! Brilliant brilliant day!

Delighted to hear it went well. Communities should always help raise each other up.

By *urFabFun21Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I know the forums are always full of bitching and moaning so I thought I'd start a positive thread. On Saturday afternoon I was lucky enough to help out behind the scenes at a Ladies Photo Shoot at The Chamber. I know poor me helping beautiful women into their lingerie it's tough at the top! Six ladies arrived from all over nervous and a bag of nerves at the thought of stripping off in front of the camera. But what blew me away was the support and encouragement from the other ladies there. Some of them had never met each other some were new to Fab but I just loved the kindness and warmth that they all extended to each other. I just thought it was so wonderful that Fab is a place where women can empower each other. I'm thankful that Fab can be a place where women can give each other confidence. We all suffer from insecurities especially women so I was just blown away seeing these women overcome there ones to absolutely shine in front of the camera with the encouragement of other ladies. Ladies I salute you all for rocking it and I look forward to seeing all the pics. "

That's how we ended up joining Fab. We discussed getting photos done which lead to us realising we like to be watched which lead to swapping partners with others. It all just felt like a natural progression.

Great to hear of your fantastic experience and boudoir photos is still something we hope to do.

[Removed by poster at 20/02/23 19:00:54]

By *astelloWoman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

One of the best outcomes for me is the lovely people I have met. It's not always the va va voom.. Made friends that's the cherry on top

Honestly doing a boudoir shoot is one of the best things I ever did and would recommend it to any woman, doing it with a group can be amazing as the comrade, the confidence and boost knowing other women feel the same about their bodies can be empowering

Its usually me helping the ladies with their undies and stockings haha, but one of my favourite parts of parties has always been all the ladies getting changed together, such a laugh.

I would love to do a boudoir shoot though, its on my list

Mrs S x

"I know the forums are always full of bitching and moaning so I thought I'd start a positive thread. On Saturday afternoon I was lucky enough to help out behind the scenes at a Ladies Photo Shoot at The Chamber. I know poor me helping beautiful women into their lingerie it's tough at the top! Six ladies arrived from all over nervous and a bag of nerves at the thought of stripping off in front of the camera. But what blew me away was the support and encouragement from the other ladies there. Some of them had never met each other some were new to Fab but I just loved the kindness and warmth that they all extended to each other. I just thought it was so wonderful that Fab is a place where women can empower each other. I'm thankful that Fab can be a place where women can give each other confidence. We all suffer from insecurities especially women so I was just blown away seeing these women overcome there ones to absolutely shine in front of the camera with the encouragement of other ladies. Ladies I salute you all for rocking it and I look forward to seeing all the pics. "

Women will always support each other no matter the occasion, take Camogie or ladies Football or Soccer ..they will always do or go through what needs to be done and support each other everytime, trust me , l've seen it with my own eyes what they do to get the job done or what's involved...huge Salute to them ..they truly Rock

You dh dd Lou and one or two others sorry if we haven’t mentioned you that don’t judge or try and make others make assumptions

S

Night all

"Its usually me helping the ladies with their undies and stockings haha, but one of my favourite parts of parties has always been all the ladies getting changed together, such a laugh.

I would love to do a boudoir shoot though, its on my list

Mrs S x"

Well I learnt how to fix ladies stockings by the best of them I'll never forget you helping me my first dress down x

As for a Boudoir shoot do it it's not as if you don't have enough lingerie to do it!

"Honestly doing a boudoir shoot is one of the best things I ever did and would recommend it to any woman, doing it with a group can be amazing as the comrade, the confidence and boost knowing other women feel the same about their bodies can be empowering "

I absolutely loved the pictures from your shoot you looked amazing

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

I missed this post during the week. What an incredible day surrounded by incredible women! (Ok L Black you were incredible too ).

An absolutely empowering day that everyone should try at some stage! My favourite day at The Chamber so far! We didn't want to leave! Everyone had so much fun and got to live out some unreal shots/scenes! Whilst it was daunting in the beginning Cara certainly knows her stuff and had everyone at ease in minutes.

Thank you for a wonderful day everyone (Cara and her amazing team and all the truly awesome women that did the shoot) Rosy you can dress me and do my suspenders any day

Cannot wait for the next time! An unreal experience! Well done guys!!

B xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic