Home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Find a new house in Dublin is a impossible mission

Any tips how can we get it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The bad news is that there's no magical formula. Houses are very available but very expensive. It's simply a matter of getting your hands on more money or else buying a doer upper but that could cost you more in the long run.

I don't envy anyone trying to buy nowadays

By *ustmenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

You can be my flatmates!!

"The bad news is that there's no magical formula. Houses are very available but very expensive. It's simply a matter of getting your hands on more money or else buying a doer upper but that could cost you more in the long run.

I don't envy anyone trying to buy nowadays "

The price are crazy 1600€ or more for a 1 bedroom

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"The bad news is that there's no magical formula. Houses are very available but very expensive. It's simply a matter of getting your hands on more money or else buying a doer upper but that could cost you more in the long run.

The price are crazy 1600€ or more for a 1 bedroom "

Rents are horrendous alright.

I also see the word "very" inappropriately positioned in from of "available" in my previous response. I was typing something else and edited but missed a bit.

The price are crazy 1600€ or more for a 1 bedroom

Rents are horrendous alright.

I also see the word "very" inappropriately positioned in from of "available" in my previous response. I was typing something else and edited but missed a bit. "

Don’t worry I got you

By *oram4uMan  over a year ago

North Co Dubbers

"Find a new house in Dublin is a impossible mission

Any tips how can we get it ? "

A little further out of the City.

Donabate, Rush, Skerries?

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Any tips how can we get it ? "

Best bet is to know someone who’s moving out and arrange with them to take the place

Daft isn’t much use these days

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any tips how can we get it ?

Best bet is to know someone who’s moving out and arrange with them to take the place

Daft isn’t much use these days"

This, and try Facebook Community groups, or the like. Make people you know aware that you are in need of accommodation. If you currently live in an apartment block, put a notice up, or in the neighbourhood.

Hope you find something suitable!

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Am very lucky not to be in such position

I hope you guys get sorted

I suppose the problem in Dublin is the price and while you might find availability in the area you would like, the cost could just exclude you.

It’s difficult but I guess the only real solution is to spread the net and look at other areas

If you have a car that might not be so bad but otherwise you just gotta make sure public transport if reasonable for your needs

Good luck with your search

"Am very lucky not to be in such position

I hope you guys get sorted

I suppose the problem in Dublin is the price and while you might find availability in the area you would like, the cost could just exclude you.

It’s difficult but I guess the only real solution is to spread the net and look at other areas

If you have a car that might not be so bad but otherwise you just gotta make sure public transport if reasonable for your needs

Good luck with your search "

I drive my bike 1hour every day to go to college

The problem is the high prices, or if we find a suitable place they don’t answer us cause we are students

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact all the estate agents you can....if you have a reference from landlord state that...also if u can do something like offer 3 months rent in advance...might just make u stick out to a landlord. Not all properties get advertised agents would have off the market ones.

By *onny1969Man  over a year ago

local

Everyone 18 and older should put themselves on the local council housing list asap.Renting private is ridiculous, you end up paying their mortgage and any tax they owe and they still get a few quid for drinks.a friend rents his place and gets 2000 a month, his mortgage on it is 1350

» Add a new message to this topic