FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anti sf o anti dup

Anti sf o anti dup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie and dixie2022 OP   Couple  over a year ago

villiage

Why has brexix not happened is it because dup do not want sf first minister or are they genuinely worried about the union be honest no green or orange options just truthfull

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Brexit has happened and now the Stormont Brake has been voted through parliament in UK so trade between NI, UK and Ireland should be a little easier, I think.

DUP were apparently voting against this but majority rules.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

I could be wrong in some of the above but I'm sure I'll be corrected accordingly

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

According to Borris his oven ready Brexit did happen....no paperwork everything rosey in the garden

Seemed to be an improvement on his deal on what was voted on in The commons yesterday

DUP look like dinosaurs sitting in the commons

Then a DUP MP puts forward a motion in the commons to celebrate the Dolly Parton Song I will always love you

You couldn't make it up

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"According to Borris his oven ready Brexit did happen....no paperwork everything rosey in the garden

Seemed to be an improvement on his deal on what was voted on in The commons yesterday

DUP look like dinosaurs sitting in the commons

Then a DUP MP puts forward a motion in the commons to celebrate the Dolly Parton Song I will always love you

You couldn't make it up

"

They regularly do make things up.

Jeffrey told us that the protocol was destroying business in the north, despite the figures showing the complete opposite. He even got a haulier to decry just how much it was hurting his business. Shortly after this his company returns showed that he had just had his best year ever in business.

#jimshannonjystfanciesdollystits

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Brexit has happened and now the Stormont Brake has been voted through parliament in UK so trade between NI, UK and Ireland should be a little easier, I think.

DUP were apparently voting against this but majority rules."

That's one of the problems, the DUP doesn't understand the most fundamental rules of democracy: political equality and the majority rules.

Whenever the Tories need them, the DUP get promised the bluest sky with rosy clouds only to get thrown under the bus with the next political agenda.

They also believe in Adam and Eve...

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Ian Paisley has a new sponsorship deal with Colemans as a result of his "Doesn't cut the mustard" mantra. He even got stickers printed

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Ian Paisley has a new sponsorship deal with Colemans as a result of his "Doesn't cut the mustard" mantra. He even got stickers printed "

I'm even reading that in his voice

By *erri KellyCouple  over a year ago

mayo

I would be conscious,that there is people on here from the north who may well support the union , but do not hold the extreme views of the DUP , just like there are people here who would support a united Ireland but may not agree with SF , I have expressed my opinion on the DUP in the political forum, but I don't see how it serves anyone, DUP or Unionist bashing in the Irish Forum ,in my opinion this place should be left for cross border riding

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I would be conscious,that there is people on here from the north who may well support the union , but do not hold the extreme views of the DUP , just like there are people here who would support a united Ireland but may not agree with SF , I have expressed my opinion on the DUP in the political forum, but I don't see how it serves anyone, DUP or Unionist bashing in the Irish Forum ,in my opinion this place should be left for cross border riding "

Civil discourse is perfectly possible. It doesn't have to be about "bashing" anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why has brexix not happened is it because dup do not want sf first minister or are they genuinely worried about the union be honest no green or orange options just truthfull"

Dup are holding out for the concessions they want, they want nó border in Irish Sea no checks on goods other NI part of UK or it isn't and yes they don't want Michelle O'Neill as first minister

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

They're all as bad as each other and none of them fit to be in government

Cash for ash ?

By *agherafeltmanMan  over a year ago

magherafelt

Brexit is a pain for livestock farmers. Particularly pedigree breeders taking livestock to sales in GB. Its ok taking them over to GB but if they happen to not be sold they have to stay there for 60 days before you can bring them back home again. With They way it was before you could have applied for a re import at the same time you applied for the export. Meaning that if not sold you could bring them straight back home with you. Its a pain in the ass.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Short sightedness from the DUP

They backed brexit because they never thought it would happen

When the vote came in they gambled on a land border in Ireland, it backfired

Plus shadowy donations for the ad in the metro

Arleen is now working for a news channel backed by brexit supporters

They were punished at the ballot box and after SF now largest party they’re spitting the dummy out

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Plus paramilitaries putting pressure on the DUP to stop customs checks at NI ports

If all goods coming into NI have to be checked that makes drug smuggling very difficult

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Politicians are simply in it for themselves to see what back handers they can get away with. They have no interest in doing what is good for the country. And why on earth are they being paid and not going to work in stormount there is a lot that could be fixed by ration thought and in my opinion I could do a better job lol but couldn't be arsed listening to all the whining and arguing for the sake of it

By *ebel_LionMan  over a year ago

cork

my favourite DUP story all week was just after the WP vote.....MP Jim Shannon I think raised a motion in the Commons celebrating 50 years of a Dolly Parton song......fecking hilarious....only touching reality in tangents lol....jokes aside .... its a small island, we should be all safe and happy here calling it home no matter what persuasion you are or none..everyone should be what they want to be and we should all respect each other

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"

.... its a small island, we should be all safe and happy here calling it home no matter what persuasion you are or none..everyone should be what they want to be and we should all respect each other

"

I wish it was as simplistic as this. It's very deep rooted and still going to take generations for it to filter out the hatred both communities have for each other up north.

By *ebel_LionMan  over a year ago

cork

Have to eat the elephant a bite at a time.....only way to succeed.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

.... its a small island, we should be all safe and happy here calling it home no matter what persuasion you are or none..everyone should be what they want to be and we should all respect each other

I wish it was as simplistic as this. It's very deep rooted and still going to take generations for it to filter out the hatred both communities have for each other up north. "

Luckily it's only elements in each community that are hanging on to that hatred.

It's not widespread.

» Add a new message to this topic