FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Discussion

Discussion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m not looking to offend anyone. I’m just putting the question out there. Do the curvier ladies on fab prefer not to hook up with small slim build guys? I’ve been told that on a couple of occasions. No offence was meant or taken but I thought I’d start a discussion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

I don’t want to feel like I’m going to break the guy so my preference is generally on the side of tall, broad guys.

Having said that, I’ve been with guys of all sorts of heights and physiques and for me, the ultimate attraction is based on personality and chemistry.

By *inkersCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"I don’t want to feel like I’m going to break the guy so my preference is generally on the side of tall, broad guys.

Having said that, I’ve been with guys of all sorts of heights and physiques and for me, the ultimate attraction is based on personality and chemistry.

"

It's a common misconception the slim guys like myself aren't robust. I'm very slim but as strong as an ox. Unfortunately I don't think us slimmer guys are going to lose that lazy narrative anytime soon.

But like you said and I couldn't agree more, chemistry is the main attraction. I've met beautiful women with ugly personalities and I don't care how hot they are, if the personality stinks then both Willow and I are out of there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don’t want to feel like I’m going to break the guy so my preference is generally on the side of tall, broad guys.

It's a common misconception the slim guys like myself aren't robust. I'm very slim but as strong as an ox. Unfortunately I don't think us slimmer guys are going to lose that lazy narrative anytime soon.

But like you said and I couldn't agree more, chemistry is the main attraction. I've met beautiful women with ugly personalities and I don't care how hot they are, if the personality stinks then both Willow and I are out of there"

Agreed on the personality point there...the crazy/hot scale comes to mind

Galway

But like you said and I couldn't agree more, chemistry is the main attraction. I've met beautiful women with ugly personalities and I don't care how hot they are, if the personality stinks then both Willow and I are out of there"

I don’t disagree that slim guys can be robust but it’s less about how robust they are and more about how I don’t want to feel like a giant next to them.

But like you said and I couldn't agree more, chemistry is the main attraction. I've met beautiful women with ugly personalities and I don't care how hot they are, if the personality stinks then both Willow and I are out of there

I don’t disagree that slim guys can be robust but it’s less about how robust they are and more about how I don’t want to feel like a giant next to them. "

Exactly the same for me.

Even though E is quite slim, he's tall and muscular. He can envelop me. I don't want it to be the other way round, it would make me feel extremely self conscious

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I can’t help but remember the scene from Road Trip

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

As a stocky man, I wouldn't be a fan of skinny girls really. I don't want to worry about breaking her. Same kinda thing. Physical compatibility.

By *weetfrenchkissMan  over a year ago

cork city

"As a stocky man, I wouldn't be a fan of skinny girls really. I don't want to worry about breaking her. Same kinda thing. Physical compatibility."

I don’t really like skinny girl too , to be honest. I always go for some curves, not ample but more like normal or curvy girls who assume more themselves !

By *weetfrenchkissMan  over a year ago

cork city

"As a stocky man, I wouldn't be a fan of skinny girls really. I don't want to worry about breaking her. Same kinda thing. Physical compatibility.

I don’t really like skinny girl too , to be honest. I always go for some curves, not ample but more like normal or curvy girls who assume more themselves ! "

But I like also good conversation and build chemistry

As my late father would always say you can get a bag of bones at any graveyard.. but you can't bate a good personality

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'm a big ould curvy burd, ive been with lads all shapes and sizes didn't bother met nor bother them each experience was different so we just addapted to make it work

"I'm a big ould curvy burd, ive been with lads all shapes and sizes didn't bother met nor bother them each experience was different so we just addapted to make it work "

Well said Lolly

"As my late father would always say you can get a bag of bones at any graveyard.. but you can't bate a good personality "

sounds like a wise man

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Mrs is curvy and prefers well built guys but then even before she was younger and less curvy she preferred well built guys

By *urvaliciousMeWoman  over a year ago

lisburn/Quigleys Point

I’ve always preferred tall slim men, used to have a thing for tall slim men with big noses ! Now I like tall men with broad shoulders and nice hands. For me it’s always been a height thing. Maybe because I’m 5ft10 and feel like a giant

"As my late father would always say you can get a bag of bones at any graveyard.. but you can't bate a good personality

sounds like a wise man "

Oh he was .. a true liberties man

There’s hope for us yet

I've never judged a person on their build, personality, humour, honesty and a nice mix of intelligence for me ... luckily ^^^ not shaped the size of a person

By *otownkid1967Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

"I've never judged a person on their build, personality, humour, honesty and a nice mix of intelligence for me ... luckily ^^^ not shaped the size of a person "

100% agree, it's the personality not shape or size.

East / North, Cork

"As a stocky man, I wouldn't be a fan of skinny girls really. I don't want to worry about breaking her. Same kinda thing. Physical compatibility."

To the couple who messaged us off the back of this post to tell us that we were "just a pair of fatties"... thanks for that

Galway

"As a stocky man, I wouldn't be a fan of skinny girls really. I don't want to worry about breaking her. Same kinda thing. Physical compatibility.

To the couple who messaged us off the back of this post to tell us that we were "just a pair of fatties"... thanks for that"

I had a feeling something like that would happen off the back of this thread…delightful

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Some men are hung up on their body shape/size despite women constantly saying that it's more about personality for them.

I was at a big social last Saturday and the most popular guy wasn't the Adonis sitting nervously in the corner, it was the funny guy who has a genuine interest in people who had the most attention from the ladies. I was watching and I got a kiss too.

Then I brought my friend over for a kiss at her request

I believe he did very well after that too

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

"As my late father would always say you can get a bag of bones at any graveyard.. but you can't bate a good personality "

There's a bit missing in the middle

Obviously there are things you can do with a smaller lady that you can't do with a curvier one and vice versa.

Variety is the spice of life!

East / North, Cork

To the couple who messaged us off the back of this post to tell us that we were "just a pair of fatties"... thanks for that

I had a feeling something like that would happen off the back of this thread…delightful "

Yeah.. I would have loved to reply but they blocked Immediately after sending the message. Spineless. If they had any guts they would post here on the thread.

East / North, Cork

Oh it was a single guy, not a couple.. he just had a girl in the profile pic. Grow a pair dude.

"Some men are hung up on their body shape/size despite women constantly saying that it's more about personality for them.

I was at a big social last Saturday and the most popular guy wasn't the Adonis sitting nervously in the corner, it was the funny guy who has a genuine interest in people who had the most attention from the ladies. I was watching and I got a kiss too.

Then I brought my friend over for a kiss at her request

I believe he did very well after that too "

well said Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic