FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking to create a dinner masquerade party after summer

Looking to create a dinner masquerade party after summer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetfrenchkiss OP   Man  over a year ago

cork city

Good afternoon everyone, as I saw before covid few masquerade party was in Irland but not anymore.

I would like to know if some fabster would be interested to attend to create a dinner masquerade party in the house after summer. I have already 2 couples and myself interested to make it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cork city

"Good afternoon everyone, as I saw before covid few masquerade party was in Irland but not anymore.

I would like to know if some fabster would be interested to attend to create a dinner masquerade party in the house after summer. I have already 2 couples and myself interested to make it "

I would love to organise a dinner masquerade in cork or around! Nice music, I will be the chef who makes the dinner , some sexy game to tease everyone before the fun really start all night

cork city

"Good afternoon everyone, as I saw before covid few masquerade party was in Irland but not anymore.

I would like to know if some fabster would be interested to attend to create a dinner masquerade party in the house after summer. I have already 2 couples and myself interested to make it

I would love to organise a dinner masquerade in cork or around! Nice music, I will be the chef who makes the dinner , some sexy game to tease everyone before the fun really start all night "

Or maybe around dublin

» Add a new message to this topic