FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Is it just me or is there no insentive for single men to join here?. The struggle is real for a single bloke on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osyRedLipsWoman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

I dunno about that judging by my male friends verifys they doing just fine here!

By *idoMan 46 weeks ago

dublin/meath

Persistence is key eventually you will meet up with someone.Be patient young Skywalker

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

We almost exclusively meet single guys. Not any single guy though. There has to be mutual attraction. They have to be what we're looking for and vice versa. None of us are universally attractive to all people. Patience is required & it's certainly not a waste of time but perhaps don't put all your eggs in the Fab basket

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

"Is it just me or is there no insentive for single men to join here?. The struggle is real for a single bloke on here."

To be honest Op you're probably being judged on your previous behaviour and profile

"Is it just me or is there no insentive for single men to join here?. The struggle is real for a single bloke on here."

OP if your not happy here take some time out it works a wonder I've done it many times. Hope my comment helps

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 46 weeks ago

Glenavy

Why would anyone incentivise single men to join? There’s far too many of them here already

By *unnitoesWoman 46 weeks ago

Belfast

A swinging site is not incentive based, rewards and motivation are based solely on the person who wishes to join up

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I'm.only interested in single guys. So not sure what the issue is.

By *phrodite72Woman 46 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"Is it just me or is there no insentive for single men to join here?. The struggle is real for a single bloke on here.

To be honest Op you're probably being judged on your previous behaviour and profile "

This

Try being a married bloke in an open relationship. A lot of women, wrongly, still consider it cheating and won't even meet us. Oh, but it's just fine to fuck you while your wife is fucking their partner in the other room. Hypocricy can be a bitch and makes people oblivious to their own faults.

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

I think the incentive for single guys is an opportunity to meet other singles or couples.

And the opportunity to go to socials, clubs and parties.

And to have interesting discussions and or shitpost in the forums.

And live chat with video.

And all the hot photos and videos of real people.

Could be wrong mind you

By *panishRebelMan 46 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Is it just me or is there no insentive for single men to join here?. The struggle is real for a single bloke on here.

Try being a married bloke in an open relationship. A lot of women, wrongly, still consider it cheating and won't even meet us. Oh, but it's just fine to fuck you while your wife is fucking their partner in the other room. Hypocricy can be a bitch and makes people oblivious to their own faults."

Doesn't your profile say

"As the lifestyle says, NO SINGLE!"

Try being a married bloke in an open relationship. A lot of women, wrongly, still consider it cheating and won't even meet us. Oh, but it's just fine to fuck you while your wife is fucking their partner in the other room. Hypocricy can be a bitch and makes people oblivious to their own faults.

Doesn't your profile say

"As the lifestyle says, NO SINGLE!""

If that's referring to US, then no, that's not what it says. Our profile states: "As the TITLE says, no single men." We didn't say there was anything wrong with them, just not in the market for one. If she wants to find one, she'll reach out. However, if a man that she's attracted to is married and his wife knows, then all is good.

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

Who's struggling?

The West

We should unionise. Tools down lads.

"We should unionise. Tools down lads."

It's been "down" a lot lately.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 46 weeks ago

Glenavy

I think the cutting edge hi tech website is incentive enough to join, I feel like I’m typing in 2055

By *quawoman69Woman 46 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

To be honest Op you're probably being judged on your previous behaviour and profile "

Try being a married bloke in an open relationship. A lot of women, wrongly, still consider it cheating and won't even meet us. Oh, but it's just fine to fuck you while your wife is fucking their partner in the other room. Hypocricy can be a bitch and makes people oblivious to their own faults."

Is that not just the dynamic they prefer rather than them being hypocritical? I mean, lots of couples are into separate room full swap but don't want to meet solo. How is that a fault?

By *alvin.Man 46 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

Im lost. What struggle?. Sure my dance card is full. And I haven't a clue what I'm doing, and I can't even spell strugle. Let alone charming divil . I'll have the Ma pray for you OP. She has a direct line.

Just because a single guy isn't getting laid non stop ?..maybe he thought he would here ..l dunno..not everyone is everyone's type here .. single..either woman or man ..it doesn't matter..a woman might be here but it's her mind and body , she doesn't have to give them to everyone, she only gives them to those that she wants to, and that's not to everyone.

By *ightfallMan 46 weeks ago

Somewhere Around/About

Wait what happened?

By *ealtalk101Man 46 weeks ago

A

There's some amount of spoofs commenting this site has gone to the dogs alot of talkers not alot of walkers, from fab years ago to today it's not worth while.. it's click bate for egos or for a virtual thrill

"There's some amount of spoofs commenting this site has gone to the dogs alot of talkers not alot of walkers, from fab years ago to today it's not worth while.. it's click bate for egos or for a virtual thrill "

Just because they're not walking the walk with you it doesn't necessarily mean they're sat with their feet up

"Try being a married bloke in an open relationship. A lot of women, wrongly, still consider it cheating and won't even meet us. Oh, but it's just fine to fuck you while your wife is fucking their partner in the other room. Hypocricy can be a bitch and makes people oblivious to their own faults.

Is that not just the dynamic they prefer rather than them being hypocritical? I mean, lots of couples are into separate room full swap but don't want to meet solo. How is that a fault?"

I should clarify further. Some couples/single women state they are searching for a man. However, that man can't be married. My point is that, if the man is in an open relationship and the wife knows about it, what is now magically impermissible about the married man's cock?

By *immy123456888Man 46 weeks ago

city

"I dunno about that judging by my male friends verifys they doing just fine here! "
Jobs for the boys.

I find been a newbie on here makes it extremely difficult to get meet verified even for a social meet and I know before it's said oh go to the meets and greets but unfortunately with work commitments it very hard to do this I have messaged people on here and not even a reply to say no thank you not interested ect ect I'm polite with my mails non pushy and if I get a reply saying not interested I just reply with a thank you for your r_sponse where am I going wrong ??

city

"I find been a newbie on here makes it extremely difficult to get meet verified even for a social meet and I know before it's said oh go to the meets and greets but unfortunately with work commitments it very hard to do this I have messaged people on here and not even a reply to say no thank you not interested ect ect I'm polite with my mails non pushy and if I get a reply saying not interested I just reply with a thank you for your r_sponse where am I going wrong ??"
You just aren't one of the boys.

By *oghunter33Woman 46 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

What kinda incentives would you like to see op?

1)Fuck one and get another one free of choice

2)Get a bj when signing up

or

3)fab shop promotions such as pussy tasting and arse licking

By *om114Man 46 weeks ago

Belfast

I think the men on here complaining about having no success probably need to be more realistic or honest with themselves

city

"What kinda incentives would you like to see op?

or

"

Well the last one has already been taken by most of the men on site.

Please elaborate tom ?

Belfast

"Please elaborate tom ?"

From my experience it's middle aged men with a profile pic of their hairy chapper sending "hey u ok" to 100's of women and wondering why they don't r_spond

The women get 100's of messages a day, same as the likes of Tinder. If we're talking about incentives then there's absolutely no incentive for a woman to r_spond to that

Kildare

"I dunno about that judging by my male friends verifys they doing just fine here! Jobs for the boys."

When the boys are doing a exceptional job they get headhunted..

By *heekydub01Man 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"I dunno about that judging by my male friends verifys they doing just fine here! Jobs for the boys.

When the boys are doing a exceptional job they get headhunted.."

I would love to be headhunted

city

"I dunno about that judging by my male friends verifys they doing just fine here! Jobs for the boys.

When the boys are doing a exceptional job they get headhunted.."

Ah and there was me thinking it's not what you know it's who you know.

on the hill NordWest of

or

Well the last one has already been taken by most of the men on site."

Ahh well then there's an incentive already and if you collect enough club points you can join the clique.

city

or

Ahh well then there's an incentive already and if you collect enough club points you can join the clique. "

Yes but wouldn't it make you feel like a right Ass.

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 06/06/23 10:38:10]

on the hill NordWest of

or

Ahh well then there's an incentive already and if you collect enough club points you can join the clique. Yes but wouldn't it make you feel like a right Ass."

That's just life, Jimmy, ya can't have it all.

city

or

Ahh well then there's an incentive already and if you collect enough club points you can join the clique. Yes but wouldn't it make you feel like a right Ass.

That's just life, Jimmy, ya can't have it all. "

Ah but you can if you know the right people.

The West

I never thought I'd say this on here because when I read similar it can sound like bragging. But I get it now with the frequency of posts like this.

So in the spirit of reassurance that fab can be a rewarding experience here goes.

I had my first coffee meet within a week of joining and that has turned into something great. We went to a swingers club together on Sunday night. We're booked in to the Red Velvet Club M&G in Nov too. She approached me because I posted on the Help a Fabber out thread.

I've been approached by a couple and we're making plans. I met them in the Ireland chat room because I was there to chat and wasn't typing with one hand.

I've a coffee meet tomorrow. She messaged me from one of the silly games I joined in here on the forum.

I've another coffee meet planned for next weekend.I got a message from her hidden profile because what I wrote in my bio appealed to her.

I haven't initiated a single message on fab yet. I made a decision on that because that journey looked a bit soul destroying to me and I felt like I had a better chance of joining a community of like minded people if they got to know me through participation.

This is all to say that the people on here that we are all looking to meet are also here looking out for people to meet.

This forum is absolutely full of posts full of information on how to make the best of fab. People are by and large very very helpful and anyone genuinely looking for help or advice always gets it.

city

"I never thought I'd say this on here because when I read similar it can sound like bragging. But I get it now with the frequency of posts like this.

So in the spirit of reassurance that fab can be a rewarding experience here goes.

I had my first coffee meet within a week of joining and that has turned into something great. We went to a swingers club together on Sunday night. We're booked in to the Red Velvet Club M&G in Nov too. She approached me because I posted on the Help a Fabber out thread.

I've been approached by a couple and we're making plans. I met them in the Ireland chat room because I was there to chat and wasn't typing with one hand.

I've a coffee meet tomorrow. She messaged me from one of the silly games I joined in here on the forum.

I've another coffee meet planned for next weekend.I got a message from her hidden profile because what I wrote in my bio appealed to her.

I haven't initiated a single message on fab yet. I made a decision on that because that journey looked a bit soul destroying to me and I felt like I had a better chance of joining a community of like minded people if they got to know me through participation.

This is all to say that the people on here that we are all looking to meet are also here looking out for people to meet.

This forum is absolutely full of posts full of information on how to make the best of fab. People are by and large very very helpful and anyone genuinely looking for help or advice always gets it.

"

Jazus are you not sick of coffee at this point.

"I never thought I'd say this on here because when I read similar it can sound like bragging. But I get it now with the frequency of posts like this.

great post ice cream

"

By *ust M.A.IMan 46 weeks ago

Mullingar

Not to be mean, but have you considered that maybe your profile isn't catching anyone's attention?

And as a side note, just because you are here doesn't necessarily mean that the pussy heaven doors will open and you'll fight to keep women off you...

Your a single man on here, there is 20 single men for every couple and single lady so it actually is a tough place to be a single guy... update your profile, try make a connetion with people, you are not going to be everyones cup of tea, maybe take a break for awhile and think about if being here is working for you

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

It all depends how you approaching ladies... and if you willing to put any effort into it.

It's not a rocket science really.

city

"It all depends how you approaching ladies... and if you willing to put any effort into it.

"

Well that's just a load off poppycock.

Might set up some kind of loyalty card scheme. Get your card stamped every time you have a coffee social and when your card's full you get a complimentary fuck

The West

"Might set up some kind of loyalty card scheme. Get your card stamped every time you have a coffee social and when your card's full you get a complimentary fuck "

You beat me to it!

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"It all depends how you approaching ladies... and if you willing to put any effort into it.

Well that's just a load off poppycock."

that's what you think...

"Might set up some kind of loyalty card scheme. Get your card stamped every time you have a coffee social and when your card's full you get a complimentary fuck "

I see no issue with this. ??

By *rish_GuyMan 46 weeks ago

Foxford

What kind of an incentive do you suggest OP?

As far as I can see, there's no incentive for anybody to be on here. It can be hard on single guy's on here alright. It can also feel like unless your ripped & hung like a horse, it's a waste of time. Basically it's luck of the draw, on how thing's go for single guy's on here. From the few months that I've been on here, I've copped on, that for a lot of people Fab is like a marathon, it can be a long, slow 1 at that aswell, for some people, on here. So don't be expecting thing's to happen ASAP or on a never ending basis either. Interact on the forum here, try to go to a social or 2.

When your membership is up, then think if it's really for you. As much as you want to here,it mightn't be for you.

Personally I don't know if it's for me yet either.

Foxford

"

I know you don't mean to, in anyway. Your rubbing salt into the wude of some of the other single guy's on here.

Your part of the lucky 1's on here, alot of the other single guy's will be thinking, your lucky bastard.

Personally I don't care it's no skin of my nose. Good for you.

JASUS, your piss will turn black from all that coffee drinking, your doing.

The West

"

Your part of the lucky 1's on here, alot of the other single guy's will be thinking, your lucky bastard.

. "

That's what I'm trying to say though. It's not luck. I made the effort and it worked out really well.

At least when people lament the lack of success here there is always a few people kind enough to offer a few words of encouragement or advice.

Try writing to the customer service dept on Tinder and see what happens

Foxford

"

That's what I'm trying to say though. It's not luck. I made the effort and it worked out really well.

At least when people lament the lack of success here there is always a few people kind enough to offer a few words of encouragement or advice.

Try writing to the customer service dept on Tinder and see what happens "

I know that & good for you.

Ya,true.

No,fuck Tinder. I don't even want to even think about Tinder or I'll be band off here & people on here will think I'm a sader bastard,then I come across on here already.

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

I think OP is at it again. Post, start people arguing and doesn't rejoin the conversation again. Waste of time and both asked and answered his own question.

somewhere

"I think OP is at it again. Post, start people arguing and doesn't rejoin the conversation again. Waste of time and both asked and answered his own question. "

This

The West

"I think OP is at it again. Post, start people arguing and doesn't rejoin the conversation again. Waste of time and both asked and answered his own question.

This "

Trolling? I have very different advice for those ones.

city

Jazus will you look at the guys giving out about a thread and they post on every thread on fab.

By *panishRebelMan 46 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

That's like a Woody Allen kind of story

By *ohn MacDMan 46 weeks ago

cork

This kind of posts are good

It’s always good to hear other people’s experience.

But I would agree , maybe there tons on single guys and it’s stacked towards couples being a swingers site - that’s not a shock

Am only on the site a few months and even getting coffee meet is rare. I take on all the advice.

Maybe it’s a regional thing but it doesn’t feel like warm friendly site, a lot of the planets have to align or something.

Am currently going to socials and I use the forums as much as possible. And it’s a slow burner.

But it’s seems to me that there is big Bi community that won’t openly display as well.

My profile gets about 10 straight guys a day?

And maybe this isn’t the site for single guys.

So I can understand the original post.

Am at an age where am not bothered and have no fucks to give. Am happy to make friends.

I genuinely was looking meet new people and have a laugh and talk about kink etc.

Not trying to hate on anyone here, just good debate.

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

"Jazus will you look at the guys giving out about a thread and they post on every thread on fab."

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back

city

"Jazus will you look at the guys giving out about a thread and they post on every thread on fab.

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back"

Where did the op start an argument he just asked a question ?

somewhere

"Jazus will you look at the guys giving out about a thread and they post on every thread on fab.

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back Where did the op start an argument he just asked a question ?"

Did people not answer the question

The West

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back Where did the op start an argument he just asked a question ?"

In fairness to OP, who by multiple reliable reports is just trolling, I'd say the majority of the antagonistic posts in this thread are from one person.

city

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back Where did the op start an argument he just asked a question ?

Did people not answer the question "

So why call him names?

city

Yaahhhh, Jimmy's back Where did the op start an argument he just asked a question ?

In fairness to OP, who by multiple reliable reports is just trolling, I'd say the majority of the antagonistic posts in this thread are from one person."

So just because a few people say something it must be true ever here innocent until proven guilty.

city

That's the problem here few people seem to think they own the site.

somewhere

Did people not answer the question So why call him names?"

I haven't called him names, so I am only r_sponsible for what I post

city

Did people not answer the question So why call him names?

I haven't called him names, so I am only r_sponsible for what I post "

Well strange as it may seem. But there is more people than you on the forum. Maybe they don't spend all day every day like yourself but they are still here.

The West

It can be very enlightening to look at a person's post history.

Some people contribute a lot.

Some just shitpost and that is fun too.

People troll. It's to be expected. Those that live alone under bridges still have a place amongst the living.

The least pleasant are the ones who are just bitter and whine about everything. They've given up

Ya hate to see it.

Just send way more dick pics,

Over the toilet ones will have your intended target wetter than an otters pocket,

The key is persistence

On the hour every hour

city

"It can be very enlightening to look at a person's post history.

Some people contribute a lot.

Some just shitpost and that is fun too.

People troll. It's to be expected. Those that live alone under bridges still have a place amongst the living.

The least pleasant are the ones who are just bitter and whine about everything. They've given up

Ya hate to see it."

I tend to live in the present as you can't change history.

somewhere

I haven't called him names, so I am only r_sponsible for what I post Well strange as it may seem. But there is more people than you on the forum. Maybe they don't spend all day every day like yourself but they are still here."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The West

"I tend to live in the present as you can't change history."

That's the beauty of your post history. You can't change it.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

city

I haven't called him names, so I am only r_sponsible for what I post Well strange as it may seem. But there is more people than you on the forum. Maybe they don't spend all day every day like yourself but they are still here.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Lol but you just couldn't resist.

city

"I tend to live in the present as you can't change history.

That's the beauty of your post history. You can't change it.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that."

But I certainly wouldn't want to change anything I've posted so don't know exactly what your point is.

Belfast

"What kind of an incentive do you suggest OP?

As far as I can see, there's no incentive for anybody to be on here. It can be hard on single guy's on here alright. It can also feel like unless your ripped & hung like a horse, it's a waste of time. Basically it's luck of the draw, on how thing's go for single guy's on here. From the few months that I've been on here, I've copped on, that for a lot of people Fab is like a marathon, it can be a long, slow 1 at that aswell, for some people, on here. So don't be expecting thing's to happen ASAP or on a never ending basis either. Interact on the forum here, try to go to a social or 2.

When your membership is up, then think if it's really for you. As much as you want to here,it mightn't be for you.

Personally I don't know if it's for me yet either. "

Luck doesn't get anyone very far on fab.

It might get your foot in the door but that's about it.

I'm none of what you describe above and way above many peoples age filters.

I just know how to create a good profile and take a pic.

I haven't sent a message in more than 3 years.

Even on previous profiles when I never even looked in the forums never mind comment on them and when I had a handful of really poor pics I've never had an issue getting meets because I was consistent, patient and willing to put in the hard work.

I had my first meet within a few weeks of joining fab and at that stage I had a couple of fully clothed and badly lit photos.

It might be a struggle for some people but it doesn't get easier complaining about it _specially on the forums.

That just puts people off.

The West

"But I certainly wouldn't want to change anything I've posted so don't know exactly what your point is."

That's it right there Jimmy. It's kind of beautiful in it's own way.

city

"But I certainly wouldn't want to change anything I've posted so don't know exactly what your point is.

That's it right there Jimmy. It's kind of beautiful in it's own way."

It's not often I'm stuck for words but you got me all confused.

Foxford

Even on previous profiles when I never even looked in the forums never mind comment on them and when I had a handful of really poor pics I've never had an issue getting meets because I was consistent, patient and willing to put in the hard work.

I had my first meet within a few weeks of joining fab and at that stage I had a couple of fully clothed and badly lit photos.

It might be a struggle for some people but it doesn't get easier complaining about it _specially on the forums.

That just puts people off."

Ok. So what hard work, did you put in? As you didn't send any messages or go near the forum.

But yet, put in the hard work?

Wow I ask a question and some people in here think Im trolling. To the decent ones on here thanks for the advice but from experience on here I just don't think there is any point of being a single bloke on this site where the majority of women either want dudes who are part of couples or other women. That's a least what I have seen on here

city

"Wow I ask a question and some people in here think Im trolling. To the decent ones on here thanks for the advice but from experience on here I just don't think there is any point of being a single bloke on this site where the majority of women either want dudes who are part of couples or other women. That's a least what I have seen on here"
Maybe it's the people calling you a troll that's actually doing the trolling.

Belfast

Ok. So what hard work, did you put in? As you didn't send any messages or go near the forum.

But yet, put in the hard work?"

I did send messages and I knew my profile was shit. I got a meet very quickly based on my messages but it was the worst meet ever and I left the site.

I came back, improved my profile, didn't try to be anything or anyone I'm not. Didn't complain about what others were doing or not doing. Always turned up when I said I would and with patience and hardwork I reached a point where I didn't have to send any more messages.

I was lucky getting the first meet but unlucky with who it was with.

Luck has nothing to do with anything after that.

The West

In fairness to my fellow countrymen I am the only one who used the word troll. I'm fairness to myself. I also answered OP's question. At length.

OP, if you are so steadfast in your belief that, d_spite multiple accounts to the contrary and loads of good advice, fab is a waist of time for single men and there's no incentive for you here, it sort of begs the questions...

Why did you make the post?

And why are you still here?

city

I did send messages and I knew my profile was shit. I got a meet very quickly based on my messages but it was the worst meet ever and I left the site.

I came back, improved my profile, didn't try to be anything or anyone I'm not. Didn't complain about what others were doing or not doing. Always turned up when I said I would and with patience and hardwork I reached a point where I didn't have to send any more messages.

Luck has nothing to do with anything after that. "

So more cock less talk yes.

city

"In fairness to my fellow countrymen I am the only one who used the word troll. I'm fairness to myself. I also answered OP's question. At length.

OP, if you are so steadfast in your belief that, d_spite multiple accounts to the contrary and loads of good advice, fab is a waist of time for single men and there's no incentive for you here, it sort of begs the questions...

Why did you make the post?

And why are you still here?"

So why did you call him a troll simple question really.

The West

"So why did you call him a troll simple question really."

On reflection I may have been hasty and affixed that particular appellation on the wrong person.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 46 weeks ago

Tipperary

The site is totally lobsided numbers wise. From the outset men are in a battle. That’s just unfortunately the way it is and won’t change. U could mail a few women today. They could have 20 plus mails in their inbox. It’s ok to say it , your mail might not even get seen or might not be seen for days. Is that frustrating on single men? Only natural it is but again nothing can be done.

city

"So why did you call him a troll simple question really.

On reflection I may have been hasty and affixed that particular appellation on the wrong person."

Maybe next time you should think before you write.

The West

On reflection I may have been hasty and affixed that particular appellation on the wrong person. Maybe next time you should think before you write."

You are of course absolutely correct.

Your valuable contribution to OP's question is really a shining example to us all.

Foxford

Luck has nothing to do with anything after that. "

So you did send messages, at the beginning. But not any more. Which is a good thing.

As for having a good profile, that's down to being on here a few times. As it's not your first time. Unlike alot of single guy's, like meself. You say in your last post, that you were "lucky to get the first meet,but unlucky who it was". But believe luck has nothing got to do with it? You feel it mightn't anymore, but it did at the beginning.

I'm not ripped,hung like a horse. I'm also under age for some people & to old for other's aswell. That doesn't bother me at. Why what I said earlier, I'm complaining in someway?

city

On reflection I may have been hasty and affixed that particular appellation on the wrong person. Maybe next time you should think before you write.

You are of course absolutely correct.

Your valuable contribution to OP's question is really a shining example to us all."

I call it standing up to bullying.

By *ustBoWoman 46 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes it is tougher for men on here but some don't help themselves either. Especially those who return after giving absolute terrible abuse towards women on here both on the forums and in pms. People don't forget just because they return with new profiles. That can be a big issue for returnees.

There is no incentive for men or women or couples on here bar the fact that they join in the hope of getting meets.

There is no magic formula either that will work. Yes a decent message and profile will definitely help but it's no guarantee to a fuck on here.

It can just be the luck of the draw at times that you message or see someone and you do click and get on and meet.

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here .

Tipperary

"Yes it is tougher for men on here but some don't help themselves either. Especially those who return after giving absolute terrible abuse towards women on here both on the forums and in pms. People don't forget just because they return with new profiles. That can be a big issue for returnees.

There is no incentive for men or women or couples on here bar the fact that they join in the hope of getting meets.

There is no magic formula either that will work. Yes a decent message and profile will definitely help but it's no guarantee to a fuck on here.

It can just be the luck of the draw at times that you message or see someone and you do click and get on and meet.

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here . "

would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?

Belfast

So you did send messages, at the beginning. But not any more. Which is a good thing.

As for having a good profile, that's down to being on here a few times. As it's not your first time. Unlike alot of single guy's, like meself. You say in your last post, that you were "lucky to get the first meet,but unlucky who it was". But believe luck has nothing got to do with it? You feel it mightn't anymore, but it did at the beginning.

I'm not ripped,hung like a horse. I'm also under age for some people & to old for other's aswell. That doesn't bother me at. Why what I said earlier, I'm complaining in someway?"

As I already said, luck will only get your foot in the door.

There are lots of people complaining about not getting repeat meets and that's usually because some profiles here are the result of advice given in the forums and the people behind them struggle to maintain that facade. They are just box ticking profiles.

The West

"would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?"

That might be true for a lot of men but arguably also makes it harder for women as having a long list just makes it harder to find that needle in the haystack. Or dickstack as it were.

I don't think I'm fussy. I think I have an understanding of what makes for the best time possible in terms of who I connect with and that also means having less choice rather than more.

By *ustBoWoman 46 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Yes it is tougher for men on here but some don't help themselves either. Especially those who return after giving absolute terrible abuse towards women on here both on the forums and in pms. People don't forget just because they return with new profiles. That can be a big issue for returnees.

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here . would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?"

I guess that all depends on the man himself and what he wants from fab.

For me pictures and profile will draw me in. Face pics are not overly essential as I've met people before without exchanging pics but I do a a social anyhow before anything else would happen. But yes other things have put me off meeting people when we have chatted,their attitude or expecting because I have agreed to a coffee and chat that they can now go full on sex talk etc.

But what I find a turn off others won't and I do think most people can get on well on here. A lot of excuses are used across to board as to why people don't have any luck. And sometimes instead of looking for excuses they should look inward and they might see the issues.

Foxford

I'm not ripped,hung like a horse. I'm also under age for some people & to old for other's aswell. That doesn't bother me at. Why what I said earlier, I'm complaining in someway?

As I already said, luck will only get your foot in the door.

There are lots of people complaining about not getting repeat meets and that's usually because some profiles here are the result of advice given in the forums and the people behind them struggle to maintain that facade. They are just box ticking profiles. "

It's getting the first meet, that people are finding the hardest.

Ya,that's true I'd say alright. There's probably alot of box ticking profiles on here alright.

The West

"I call it standing up to bullying."

An admirable contribution no doubt. We're lucky to have you really.

And the rest of you're posts in this thread thread, what you call those?

Your off topic hate boner for those who 'post in every single thread' could be one example.

Belfast

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here . would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?"

I'm struggling to understand the very fussy comment and then how you say not much puts you off. Is that not the opposite of fussy?

I don't have a long list but I'm very fussy who I get naked with.

Anyone I meet has to be a decent human being first and foremost.

I honestly couldn't care less how hot their pics and profiles are if they are up their own hole.

I have 60+ veries over the years and I chose to only get naked with a handful of those.

That was my choice and my preference because I'm fussy.

Tipperary

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here . would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?

I'm struggling to understand the very fussy comment and then how you say not much puts you off. Is that not the opposite of fussy?

I honestly couldn't care less how hot their pics and profiles are if they are up their own hole.

I have 60+ veries over the years and I chose to only get naked with a handful of those.

"

im fussy to the extent of looks. Facial features would be huge to me but I pay very little attention to what women say/don’t say on the forum for eg. I have been told in the past by 2 that I was spoken about in private messages. I have no interest in talking about somebody with others privately on here. Obviously 2, talking through a screen is different than in person. It’s in person how you’ll truely know how u get on.

Tipperary

But moaning,abusive behaviour,telling everyone how nice a person you are all the time,and just not liking someone and probably a hundred other reasons can all work against you on here . would you agree with the point that women in general probably look for more in men then visa versa? Like me personally, I’m very fussy, pictures spring to my eye straight away and obviously face then but after that nothing really would overly put me off. Would a woman’s ‘list’ be Longer?

im fussy to the extent of looks. Facial features would be huge to me but I pay very little attention to what women say/don’t say on the forum for eg. I have been told in the past by 2 that I was spoken about in private messages. I have no interest in talking about somebody with others privately on here. Obviously 2, talking through a screen is different than in person. It’s in person how you’ll truely know how u get on. "

getting to that actual meet in person is the hard part

city

"I call it standing up to bullying.

An admirable contribution no doubt. We're lucky to have you really.

And the rest of you're posts in this thread thread, what you call those?

Your off topic hate boner for those who 'post in every single thread' could be one example."

Hate is a very strong word and I don't recall using it.

By *ofusplusCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

Some guys who have already commented have figured it out and will do well.

For those who can't figure it out and prefer to just whine about it well... you probably don't belong on here and may as well give up

Just to add, the social and party scene has taken off since Covid and many ladies like to meet guys there as it's generally a safe environment and they enjoy the social aspect. So if struggling (and you have a personality) then maybe focus your efforts there.

Tipperary

"Some guys who have already commented have figured it out and will do well.

For those who can't figure it out and prefer to just whine about it well... you probably don't belong on here and may as well give up

Just to add, the social and party scene has taken off since Covid and many ladies like to meet guys there as it's generally a safe environment and they enjoy the social aspect. So if struggling (and you have a personality) then maybe focus your efforts there."

your last para sums a lot of it up for me. A lot of women won’t even meet in a one to one scenario. That’s their own choice but cuts down the pool even further.

Limerick

Just to add, the social and party scene has taken off since Covid and many ladies like to meet guys there as it's generally a safe environment and they enjoy the social aspect. So if struggling (and you have a personality) then maybe focus your efforts there.your last para sums a lot of it up for me. A lot of women won’t even meet in a one to one scenario. That’s their own choice but cuts down the pool even further. "

It also means that the guys who attend the socials (and have a personality) generally do well and some are in very high demand indeed

Tipperary

Just to add, the social and party scene has taken off since Covid and many ladies like to meet guys there as it's generally a safe environment and they enjoy the social aspect. So if struggling (and you have a personality) then maybe focus your efforts there.your last para sums a lot of it up for me. A lot of women won’t even meet in a one to one scenario. That’s their own choice but cuts down the pool even further.

It also means that the guys who attend the socials (and have a personality) generally do well and some are in very high demand indeed "

i must attend one even though my weekends when not working are hectic.

"Might set up some kind of loyalty card scheme. Get your card stamped every time you have a coffee social and when your card's full you get a complimentary fuck

You beat me to it!"

I'm just popping in to say I stamped two cards today.

Sign up for your exclusive Coffeeandcocks loyalty card at fabswingers.com/incentives/Ireland today!

By *affa31Woman 46 weeks ago

Galway

Whinging about not getting the ride is not going to make people want to ride you. Look at what you’re doing, your attitude and your behaviour on the site and if it’s not working change it or leave.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man 46 weeks ago

DUBLIN

You just need to be patient!

I'm not whinging about not getting the ride. I'm trying to meet women on here but they don't reply.

The West

"I'm not whinging about not getting the ride. I'm trying to meet women on here but they don't reply. "

Well you said there was no incentive. And if the ride is not the incentive then I have a bridge to sell you.

"I'm not whinging about not getting the ride. I'm trying to meet women on here but they don't reply. "

The ones who are interested will reply

By *andR2019Couple 46 weeks ago

Nunya

Do you know how many messages single women get on here? We were at an event at the weekend and asked to see how many they had at that given time and 90% had over 150 messages.

A quick glance at the profiles that did message and the vast majority hadn’t read the profile and didn’t match what the women where after and loads where nasty, horrible and sad.

Also this is from the site itself;

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a r_sponse, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Tipperary

"I'm not whinging about not getting the ride. I'm trying to meet women on here but they don't reply.

Do you know how many messages single women get on here? We were at an event at the weekend and asked to see how many they had at that given time and 90% had over 150 messages.

A quick glance at the profiles that did message and the vast majority hadn’t read the profile and didn’t match what the women where after and loads where nasty, horrible and sad.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a r_sponse, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

"

150 messages? Imagine the amount of them that don’t even get read. Could be lovely messages mixed up in there that don’t even get seen. That’s nobody’s fault just the nature of the website.

Foxford

"I'm not whinging about not getting the ride. I'm trying to meet women on here but they don't reply.

"

Your 100% right there. I seen a woman had up as a status, that she wasn't on for a week & had up on something like over 500 messages & she was hoping to reply to all of them.

Weather she did or not, God help her. It's mad altogether, when you think of it.

Belfast

Your 100% right there. I seen a woman had up as a status, that she wasn't on for a week & had up on something like over 500 messages & she was hoping to reply to all of them.

Weather she did or not, God help her. It's mad altogether, when you think of it."

There's one big difference straight away.

You feel sorry for a woman with a status about the number of unread messages she has.

Some of us put those types of women on our block lists.

By *andR2019Couple 46 weeks ago

Nunya

"150 messages? Imagine the amount of them that don’t even get read. Could be lovely messages mixed up in there that don’t even get seen. That’s nobody’s fault just the nature of the website. "

Yeh there probably was lovely messages, however women get flooded and get some amount of shite as well to go with the nice ones.

It is the nature, however there is also too many people who think they’ve a devine right to a reply or meet and lack of accountability for their own actions

Foxford

Weather she did or not, God help her. It's mad altogether, when you think of it.

There's one big difference straight away.

You feel sorry for a woman with a status about the number of unread messages she has.

Some of us put those types of women on our block lists. "

Yes it is alright.

That's up to ye to do that. I didn't do anything. I hadn't send her a message, nor was she doing any harm to me.

Each to they're own.

I've read the replies and opinions on this topic and all l will say is as regards

People on the forums they say what they want in opinions etc , hear what others are talking /complaining about and do what they want here regardless of what others think , my point being is that a person will reply or meet IF interested..other than that it's a no go, it is as simple as that .. really it is , some people can't handle the rejection and go to the forums to say so or get abusive in messages,how many women say that happens ? ..if a person doesn't reply or says no thanks , take it for what it is ..it's their body and mind and they only give them to people they want , and surprise surprise not everyone is their type .

Belfast

You're not being realistic. If you were a woman would you reply to a message from a man called "pussylover"? Would you even open it? Honestly?

Limerick

"You're not being realistic. If you were a woman would you reply to a message from a man called "pussylover"? Would you even open it? Honestly?"

I advised him a few months ago to change his username. He also got lots of other really good advice on how to improve his chances here and he chose to ignore it all and get all defensive and insulting. Click the green arrow and his behaviour will become apparent.

Guys like him will never make it on here because people are watching and poor behaviour is very unattractive. I wouldn't be wasting my time giving him any more advice.

Kildare

"You're not being realistic. If you were a woman would you reply to a message from a man called "pussylover"? Would you even open it? Honestly?

I advised him a few months ago to change his username. He also got lots of other really good advice on how to improve his chances here and he chose to ignore it all and get all defensive and insulting. Click the green arrow and his behaviour will become apparent.

Guys like him will never make it on here because people are watching and poor behaviour is very unattractive. I wouldn't be wasting my time giving him any more advice.

"

He actually once said he would never take advice from a woman with her tits out in her profile picture! So there goes most of us

By *idoMan 46 weeks ago

dublin/meath

How did I not see this its "Mclovin" from superbad lol https://youtu.be/7qqN21WfQOI first 10 seconds hahaha

Mate the females and couples have a choice of thousands of guys messaging them every day, try and try again as the ole saying goes, youl eventually get one

By *unseeker93Man 46 weeks ago

ballinasloe

Single lad on hete is a struggle but it really down to numbers and the single lads out wieght the ladies and couples by a country mile

Foxford

"You're not being realistic. If you were a woman would you reply to a message from a man called "pussylover"? Would you even open it? Honestly?

He actually once said he would never take advice from a woman with her tits out in her profile picture! So there goes most of us "

I'm not saying I'm great at taking advice meself either.

JASUS, talk about blowing the ball bag off yourself. With a statement like that.

What's wrong with a woman having her tits out , compared to a man having his cock out?

Be that in a profile pic or not.

Limerick

While I'm at it, I'd remove the word 'lonely' from a username, it does you no favours whatsoever.

Belfast

"

Right I clicked the green yoke and yes I see now

By *way Days 365Man 46 weeks ago

naas

Guys as a newbie here I've probably taken the wrong approach with a lot of people and been cut off....the right approach and not been read....or just need to up my game as my profile is no Shak_spearean masterpiece.

But at the end of the day you have to sit back and say to yourself we're not living in a porn world where every guys chiselled and every lady is waiting for a plumber. If it happens it happens. Eventually somebody will look at you and say he's worth talking to. I haven't been to a social but fully into to at some point and I presume it's like everything in life if it's for you it won't pass you. No point being angry or bitter. That's the humble opinion of a newbie

Foxford

"While I'm at it, I'd remove the word 'lonely' from a username, it does you no favours whatsoever."

By *huCullainMan 46 weeks ago

Rathowen

or

"

They must be new. I got a voucher for 66 per cent of a threesome.

By *unseeker93Man 46 weeks ago

ballinasloe

"While I'm at it, I'd remove the word 'lonely' from a username, it does you no favours whatsoever."

New name changed think it help any??

Lucky you, mine was 33%

city

Sound like a bit of a witch-hunt going on here.

By *huCullainMan 46 weeks ago

Rathowen

"Lucky you, mine was 33% "

At least that's 2 thirds of a threesome. I was on my own

Limerick

"While I'm at it, I'd remove the word 'lonely' from a username, it does you no favours whatsoever.

New name changed think it help any??"

Aw fair play for taking action. The new name is better definitely

By *anther PurrrsWoman 46 weeks ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Just because a single guy isn't getting laid non stop ?..maybe he thought he would here ..l dunno..not everyone is everyone's type here .. single..either woman or man ..it doesn't matter..a woman might be here but it's her mind and body , she doesn't have to give them to everyone, she only gives them to those that she wants to, and that's not to everyone."

By *spMan 46 weeks ago

Who know's

Just chill the beans and be r_spectful to singles as well as couples. For me it’s more miss than hit but when it goes right it’s fantastic. I’ve have some wonderful friend from this site.

By *adforsexMan 46 weeks ago

Santry

yep why I don't come on much it's pointless lol

Santry

"There's some amount of spoofs commenting this site has gone to the dogs alot of talkers not alot of walkers, from fab years ago to today it's not worth while.. it's click bate for egos or for a virtual thrill "
100% lot attention seekers

Santry

So in the spirit of reassurance that fab can be a rewarding experience here goes. Lol more coffee meets then action it seems lmao

Jazus are you not sick of coffee at this point."

» Add a new message to this topic