FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway

Galway

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungcorkguy69 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Douglas

Heading to Galway in the middle of July, looking to arrange a meet.

Also any suggestions for accommodation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affa31Woman 45 weeks ago

Galway

A tent might be your best option

Douglas

Why so I do enjoy the comfort of a hotel room ??

Galway

"Why so I do enjoy the comfort of a hotel room ??"

Hotel prices in Galway are insane, along with availability in July. Pure madness

By *omtom7Man 45 weeks ago

Tralee

You not doing B&B Jaffa?

By *osyRedLipsWoman 45 weeks ago

Kildare

"Why so I do enjoy the comfort of a hotel room ??

Hotel prices in Galway are insane, along with availability in July. Pure madness "

I know it's crazy I was looking to take trip back Whest this August hotels are crazy we're going glamping in Mayo instead

By *ornywife20Couple 45 weeks ago

North Cork

We have discovered Galway is where fab goes to die . Extremely difficult to get a meet there we have tried loads of times so best of luck .

Galway

"You not doing B&B Jaffa?"

Ehhhhhh no

Tralee

"You not doing B&B Jaffa?

Ehhhhhh no"

Douglas

[Removed by poster at 06/06/23 13:34:22]

Douglas

"We have discovered Galway is where fab goes to die . Extremely difficult to get a meet there we have tried loads of times so best of luck ."

O that’s very disappointing to hear that ?????

Especially when it’s such good craic there

How am I only seeing your page now and being from cork, I’m part of a fab couple if you would like to message

By *electableicecreamMan 45 weeks ago

The West

"We have discovered Galway is where fab goes to die . Extremely difficult to get a meet there we have tried loads of times so best of luck ."

That's a bit rough! It is quiet on the fab front though in fairness and particularly for couples.

Tralee

Come to Kerry

See the sights

Seek single men

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 45 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Hotel prices in Galway are insane, along with availability in July. Pure madness

I know it's crazy I was looking to take trip back Whest this August hotels are crazy we're going glamping in Mayo instead "

Believe it or not never done it... what part of Mayo is that?maybe I should look into that too...

By *osyRedLipsWoman 45 weeks ago

Kildare

I know it's crazy I was looking to take trip back Whest this August hotels are crazy we're going glamping in Mayo instead

Believe it or not never done it... what part of Mayo is that?maybe I should look into that too... "

Sorry to derail post but to answer your question it's Cong Glamping. They are lovely stayed there few times. Bell tents are set up with beds and bedding so cute looking and very comfortable they had electricity hook up as well. It's €80 a night and sleeps 4 . Cong is a beautiful place to stay. There's a stunning Boutique hotel called the Lodge at Ashford Castle right beside it so lovely to pop in for drinks or food and it's right on Lough Corrib. Pm if you want more info I used to work in that hotel so know the area well

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Believe it or not never done it... what part of Mayo is that?maybe I should look into that too...

Sorry to derail post but to answer your question it's Cong Glamping. They are lovely stayed there few times. Bell tents are set up with beds and bedding so cute looking and very comfortable they had electricity hook up as well. It's €80 a night and sleeps 4 . Cong is a beautiful place to stay. There's a stunning Boutique hotel called the Lodge at Ashford Castle right beside it so lovely to pop in for drinks or food and it's right on Lough Corrib. Pm if you want more info I used to work in that hotel so know the area well "

It's a massage she wants but she's too shy to ask

Naughty Lane

Sorry to derail post but to answer your question it's Cong Glamping. They are lovely stayed there few times. Bell tents are set up with beds and bedding so cute looking and very comfortable they had electricity hook up as well. It's €80 a night and sleeps 4 . Cong is a beautiful place to stay. There's a stunning Boutique hotel called the Lodge at Ashford Castle right beside it so lovely to pop in for drinks or food and it's right on Lough Corrib. Pm if you want more info I used to work in that hotel so know the area well "

Jesus!!!?it's right on my doorstep so... didn't even know.

Thanks. will check it out right now.

Naughty Lane

Sorry to derail post but to answer your question it's Cong Glamping. They are lovely stayed there few times. Bell tents are set up with beds and bedding so cute looking and very comfortable they had electricity hook up as well. It's €80 a night and sleeps 4 . Cong is a beautiful place to stay. There's a stunning Boutique hotel called the Lodge at Ashford Castle right beside it so lovely to pop in for drinks or food and it's right on Lough Corrib. Pm if you want more info I used to work in that hotel so know the area well

It's a massage she wants but she's too shy to ask "

Smarty pants I have no shame...if I want,I'll ask and take.lol

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Smarty pants I have no shame...if I want,I'll ask and take.lol"

Just ask her so

Naughty Lane

Smarty pants I have no shame...if I want,I'll ask and take.lol

Just ask her so "

ask what exactly? massage?I don't want one... not at the moment anyway.lol

Douglas

Thanks. will check it out right now."

I’ll happily join you

Naughty Lane

I’ll happily join you"

I thought you looking recommendations for Galway

Douglas

I’ll happily join you

I thought you looking recommendations for Galway "

I am but I’ll happily come up for a night to see you as well

Naughty Lane

I’ll happily join you

I thought you looking recommendations for Galway

I am but I’ll happily come up for a night to see you as well "

aaaww...such a sweetheart.

By *rish_GuyMan 45 weeks ago

Foxford

A carpark was done for the Lodge about 4 year's ago. I worked on it for a 2 day's. Some place alright, you'd never expect it to be there, as it so quiet & in a rural area of the County. Didn't know anything about the Glamping site near it until now.

By *traight sligoguy67Man 45 weeks ago

sligo

Hotel prices in Galway are insane, along with availability in July. Pure madness "

Galway prices are insane at the minute I was looking to go this weekend but couldn't justify it.

I was in Spain 3 weeks ago, got a fine city centre apartment for a week for the price of 3 nights in galway or any popular city here.

» Add a new message to this topic