FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sharing Face Pics and getting Zero Reply

Sharing Face Pics and getting Zero Reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackie 100 OP   Man 49 weeks ago

galway

Hi . I really don’t be on this site much , mostly for the fact that i find a big portion of women on here to be not very nice and lack basic manners . Just because some are on this kinda site some think they are excused from using manners that they are goddesses . I guess that’s why I don’t be on here much . It doesn’t take long for someone to be disrespectful or lack basic manners . Eg I was chatting a female lately where we decided to share face pics . I did share with no problem but didn’t get a reply . I eventually sent a daily simple message like …. I take it you’re not interested , that’s no problem etc ….She didn’t share herself but never even responded to mine . Look I get that she may not have been attracted but a simple response would have sufficed . Btw that doesn’t mean I’m an ugly mug lol . The above is just an example . There are lots of other examples i could share . Anyhow manners please ladies and gents !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affa31Woman 49 weeks ago

Galway

As per the FAQ

“ It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?”

galway

I get the no reply to certain requests or message types of course . That is natural and dependent on that type is convo . That isn’t not what I’m talking about . I was simply giving an example of where a simple No thanks would suffice after agreeing with another to share pics and not being interested . It’s like ignoring someone on the street when they have a big Hi for you .

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 49 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Best way is to exchange photos early on OP.

I personally hate it when people say "let's chat for a bit then exchange photos"

I feel like it's a manipulation tactic where a woman then is put in a situation where she has to either actively reject a person (horrible feeling telling someone you don't find them attractive after having some decent connection), potentially getting called all the names under the sun and getting dogs abuse for it too, or being pushed into reciprocating and sending your own photo and possibly meeting a person only because you can't say "NO" to people.

People who choose not to reply - avoid both situations for their own sanity and good on them.

Women join fab for themselves, not to drain every Stephen's and Paul's balls.

As soon as they join - their inboxes get bombarded with questionable looking dick pics and entitled men who assume women who dare joining here are easy and gagging for it 24/7.

Any self respecting woman leaves within a day or two if they don't manage to find message filters before they drown in the sea of dick pics and wanna fucks.

You, OP just showed your true colours here too - some people rejected you online so you decided to call them names and write an essay about how entitled and rude they are...

What would you have sent those women in private had they actually rejected you in their messages, not just stop replying?

(I've got my fair share of nice guys who turn very sour once they hear the word "NO")

Missus

Galway

"I get the no reply to certain requests or message types of course . That is natural and dependent on that type is convo . That isn’t not what I’m talking about . I was simply giving an example of where a simple No thanks would suffice after agreeing with another to share pics and not being interested . It’s like ignoring someone on the street when they have a big Hi for you . "

A no thanks would be ideal but when a very common response to a no thanks is being pestered, insulted etc, a lot of people here chose to let their lack of reply do the talking instead.

If you feel this woman was rude to you then you don’t want to meet her anyway so block and move on with your life.

By *ysticalirishMan 49 weeks ago

Dundalk

Unfortunately in the world of Fab just as in real life nobody owes you anything - that includes responses to your messages. I know it might seem harsh and rude OP especially if you have been chatting but there's not much you can do about it!!

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 49 weeks ago

kinkytown

From experienced I've been abused quite a lot for simply stating someone isn't my type so I don't reply. As per faqs no reply is a reply. Just take it as not interested and move on

galway

[Removed by poster at 17/06/23 20:29:44]

By *og-ManMan 49 weeks ago

somewhere

Op

How many times did you send a daily message

galway

"Op

How many times did you send a daily message "

The word daily was a typo .. oops

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

I take it your not interested that’s no problem (so what’s this all about)

Op

By *idoMan 49 weeks ago

dublin/meath

Tbh for me I would rather them call me a ugly disgusting looking creature then no reply.its just rude for me even have a copy&paste job

galway

It’s ok all . I really wasn’t interested after that . I typed the word … daily as a typo in my original message which may alter the tone of my message ie . I didn’t message daily . I guess im a bit old fashioned and expected a bit more , not to worry . I will survive . I guess I was trying to open up a dialogue on how to treat folk on here but I’ll steer away from that one I think .

newtownabbey

"It’s ok all . I really wasn’t interested after that . I typed the word … daily as a typo in my original message which may alter the tone of my message ie . I didn’t message daily . I guess im a bit old fashioned and expected a bit more , not to worry . I will survive . I guess I was trying to open up a dialogue on how to treat folk on here but I’ll steer away from that one I think . "

Your opening statement was:

"Hi . I really don’t be on this site much , mostly for the fact that i find a big portion of women on here to be not very nice and lack basic manners ."

That was a very charged statement, not in the slightest polite nor light hearted.

What did you expect?

By *arl2020Man 49 weeks ago

ENNISKILLEN

I wudnt get 2 worried about it thats the life of fab alot of women get alot of msgs and cant reply to everyone i understand thst its frustrating but what can 1 do only thing is to move on,me myself always send pics straight away in a msg i either get no reply are block but fuck it im not for everyone

Some don't send face pics on line and I'm one of them it's just a safety thing for me as people share or use pics belonging to people .. that's why I prefer to meet for a social first chat and a cuppa .. OP to call ladies here bad manners is a little unfair

By *ouls105Man 49 weeks ago

Foxford

Ah it's fairly tough on ere for both men trying to open up lines of communication and women and couples being bombarded with messages then the ass holes that get abusive if they get rejected which is regular enough for us single guys there's alot of us on the site end of the day it's supposed to be a fun place

By *oireloveCouple 49 weeks ago

Galway

Men can't expect a reply to every message they send to women, there just isn't time.

If you were asked for a face pic though, and then got no reply whatsoever that is pretty rude in my book. That's fab though

"Men can't expect a reply to every message they send to women, there just isn't time.

If you were asked for a face pic though, and then got no reply whatsoever that is pretty rude in my book. That's fab though "

Well done to the Galway ladies they bet Cork in football was watching it on tg4 .. just thought I'd say as ye are in Galway lol

By *oireloveCouple 49 weeks ago

Galway

"Men can't expect a reply to every message they send to women, there just isn't time.

If you were asked for a face pic though, and then got no reply whatsoever that is pretty rude in my book. That's fab though

Well done to the Galway ladies they bet Cork in football was watching it on tg4 .. just thought I'd say as ye are in Galway lol "

By *idoMan 49 weeks ago

dublin/meath

"Tbh for me I would rather them call me a ugly disgusting looking creature then no reply.its just rude for me even have a copy&paste job "
forgot to say this is just my opinion I'm not expecting anyone to agree and I'm not bum hurt that I don't get replied too lol

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 49 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

There’s a fair bang of sour grapes off this thread.

That’s fine OP, if you can’t handle the non responses here then go and take your chances in the real world. I think the ladies here will be able to cope

galway

Ok I’ll conclude that I am realising now that it can be a tough place to be on and perhaps we all adapt habits to make out survival here easier . I didn’t mean to imply that all women had bad manners . Some are really lovely , but there are others too . I’m bowing out of this debate , just thought I’d highlight it a bit . Guys also are most certainly im sure guilty of same too . For me it was just after a long nice chat and both us deciding to share pics . I sent mine and didn’t receive hers and convo ended . It’s all fine I’ve gotten over it . I just go with the motto treat others as you’d like them to treat you . I don’t have the facility to delete my sent pics either so it just a bit annoying that I send a private pic to someone and they disappear . Ok time for my Pina Colada after all that

If you were asked for a face pic though, and then got no reply whatsoever that is pretty rude in my book. That's fab though "

exactly this. After asking for a face pic it would be nice to get a no thanks. basic manners.

in my experience most will be polite and say this at least

"Ok I’ll conclude that I am realising now that it can be a tough place to be on and perhaps we all adapt habits to make out survival here easier . I didn’t mean to imply that all women had bad manners . Some are really lovely , but there are others too . I’m bowing out of this debate , just thought I’d highlight it a bit . Guys also are most certainly im sure guilty of same too . For me it was just after a long nice chat and both us deciding to share pics . I sent mine and didn’t receive hers and convo ended . It’s all fine I’ve gotten over it . I just go with the motto treat others as you’d like them to treat you . I don’t have the facility to delete my sent pics either so it just a bit annoying that I send a private pic to someone and they disappear . Ok time for my Pina Colada after all that "

Enjoy your Pina Colada I'd love one .. Op we ladies get shit also,I was going to meet a guy this week for a cuppa he canceled .. its OK.. move on

By *ofusplusCouple 49 weeks ago

Limerick

OP if she agreed to send you a face pic and you had sent yours, then she broke her side of the deal. While it's not rude, it's not nice and you are entitled to feel agrieved.

Move on and hopefully your next chat will go better

Galway

It’s possible that she recognised you and didn’t know how to navigate that.

I kinda fall in this camp too and whilst we wouldn't send one back if we weren't interested (for me, what's the point) we also wouldn't end the conversation without saying the person wasn't what we were looking for.

But everyone has their own way of operating; sometimes Fab can be harsh, don't take it personally and you'll be grand

Don't ask for face pic or don't send one .. just say rather meet for a coffee or tae first

galway

The background behind it on reflection was that she had a caption on her profile saying - looking for hook up tonite . I was intrigued and interested as we were in same area and we chatted for a while and she said yes that it could work . We agreed to exchange face pics . I did explain that I couldn’t delete pics and I trusted her not to share mine etc . I sent mine ……Nothing back . I did realise that she prob had found a younger hotter prob less intelligent lol version of me and that was fine too . She remained online and after awhile I messaged back and said -“ I prob not your type and that’s ok , please don’t share my pic as I said already I can’t delete “ . I was opening it up to her to say something like - sorry no or anything really . I really didn’t give a monkeys as I realised she wasn’t a good person and well not wholly my type . It happened a few days ago so I really have got over it just wanted to highlight it . Now the above is the full true story. Enjoy your Sat night

"Don't ask for face pic or don't send one .. just say rather meet for a coffee or tae first "
agree 100%, a meet up before a hook up is always good nice to know and see if there’s a spark for when the sexy time comes round

"Don't ask for face pic or don't send one .. just say rather meet for a coffee or tae first agree 100%, a meet up before a hook up is always good nice to know and see if there’s a spark for when the sexy time comes round "

Thank you someone agrees with me

Galway

"The background behind it on reflection was that she had a caption on her profile saying - looking for hook up tonite . I was intrigued and interested as we were in same area and we chatted for a while and she said yes that it could work . We agreed to exchange face pics . I did explain that I couldn’t delete pics and I trusted her not to share mine etc . I sent mine ……Nothing back . I did realise that she prob had found a younger hotter prob less intelligent lol version of me and that was fine too . She remained online and after awhile I messaged back and said -“ I prob not your type and that’s ok , please don’t share my pic as I said already I can’t delete “ . I was opening it up to her to say something like - sorry no or anything really . I really didn’t give a monkeys as I realised she wasn’t a good person and well not wholly my type . It happened a few days ago so I really have got over it just wanted to highlight it . Now the above is the full true story. Enjoy your Sat night "

Was she meet verified? This very much sounds like a fake profile or pic collector.

newtownabbey

"Don't ask for face pic or don't send one .. just say rather meet for a coffee or tae first agree 100%, a meet up before a hook up is always good nice to know and see if there’s a spark for when the sexy time comes round

Thank you someone agrees with me "

Guy is already showing his face pic tho.

Don't think many women would be keen on going to blind dates.

I know I would categorically refuse to meet anyone (obviously socially as I don't do random hookups with strangers) who refuses to share their face pic.

Missus

By *ouls105Man 49 weeks ago

Foxford

"It’s possible that she recognised you and didn’t know how to navigate that. "

That's usually a block which really fucks with your head

"Don't ask for face pic or don't send one .. just say rather meet for a coffee or tae first agree 100%, a meet up before a hook up is always good nice to know and see if there’s a spark for when the sexy time comes round

Thank you someone agrees with me "

yes of course ur on the money with that, any chance of a add from u on this or maybe a text lol, ?

By *leasurer77Man 49 weeks ago

Athlone

"It's a marathon not a sprint"...

» Add a new message to this topic