FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Weirdest meet you've had?

Weirdest meet you've had?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anaman1234 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Lisburn

Entertain us!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

First social at the end of April was a strange one alright.

Agreed to meet her in a public place after a few weeks of chat. Looked exactly like her photos, friendly vibe plenty of flirt etc

She told me she was widowed, then divorced, then separated. Then let slip her husband had dropped her off and was waiting close by. I’ve already lost interest by this point.

Next she brings up wanting kids and wanting IVF which then escalates when she pulls out this cup with yellow lid. So it’s clear I’m now in the frame as a potential sperm donor. Lucky me.

It was just bizarre, I made my excuses and was on my way.

By *ockdown WifeCouple 46 weeks ago

City

"First social at the end of April was a strange one alright.

Agreed to meet her in a public place after a few weeks of chat. Looked exactly like her photos, friendly vibe plenty of flirt etc

She told me she was widowed, then divorced, then separated. Then let slip her husband had dropped her off and was waiting close by. I’ve already lost interest by this point.

Next she brings up wanting kids and wanting IVF which then escalates when she pulls out this cup with yellow lid. So it’s clear I’m now in the frame as a potential sperm donor. Lucky me.

"

Wow

By *ancy38Woman 46 weeks ago

galway

"First social at the end of April was a strange one alright.

"

Fantasy

» Add a new message to this topic