FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hormonal horniness

Hormonal horniness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astello OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Question for the ladies.

Does the hormones dictate your arousal level based on your monthly cycle (if appropriate)

In addition, has it changed based on your age.

Mine fluctuates immensely on a weekly basis with week 3 pre period being my most aroused.

Mid 40s also seem my peak sexual age. Plus my early 20s...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpelstiltskinIVMan 46 weeks ago

Somewhere

Wow! Not critising but it always amazes me how women love to publicly talk about periods, I think it's a secret turn on for most. Please correct me if I'm wrong, sorry if this leads the post to go off topic.

By *lassy lady 216Woman 46 weeks ago

Craigavon

Well they are a big part of our lives and why shouldn't we talk about them it's by talking that you find things out women should never be made to feel that they can't talk about what essentially is a normal monthly occurrence for them

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"Question for the ladies.

Does the hormones dictate your arousal level based on your monthly cycle (if appropriate)

In addition, has it changed based on your age.

Mine fluctuates immensely on a weekly basis with week 3 pre period being my most aroused.

Mid 40s also seem my peak sexual age. Plus my early 20s..."

I’m on the hrt patch and it has driven my libido through the roof, I also have the mirena fitted so no monthly’s whatsoever, thankfully

Hormones seem to be stable too

By *humper22Woman 46 weeks ago

waterford

I havnt had periods for the last 14 years. I found as I'm getting older my sex drive most of the time is getting higher. There are times when I'm just not interested but not often.

[Removed by poster at 22/06/23 08:18:15]

I really don’t miss the monthly’s

There’s a houseful of hormones here already and that’s more than enough for me

By *affa31Woman 46 weeks ago

Galway

"Wow! Not critising but it always amazes me how women love to publicly talk about periods, I think it's a secret turn on for most. Please correct me if I'm wrong, sorry if this leads the post to go off topic."

Should we not talk about them??

As for the OP, I get ridiculously horny a couple of days before my period and it’s only when I get my period that I realise what was wrong with me

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

"Wow! Not critising but it always amazes me how women love to publicly talk about periods, I think it's a secret turn on for most. Please correct me if I'm wrong, sorry if this leads the post to go off topic.

As for the OP, I get ridiculously horny a couple of days before my period and it’s only when I get my period that I realise what was wrong with me "

Your body telling you to get some ASAP

Galway

"Wow! Not critising but it always amazes me how women love to publicly talk about periods, I think it's a secret turn on for most. Please correct me if I'm wrong, sorry if this leads the post to go off topic.

As for the OP, I get ridiculously horny a couple of days before my period and it’s only when I get my period that I realise what was wrong with me

Your body telling you to get some ASAP "

Tis a divil!

By *ingerrrrWoman 46 weeks ago

Meath

I used to get mega horny the week before my period and the day before I’d be like a cat in heat..

but now I’m finished with all that, lost my libido for a few years (yes years) until I got some HRT and found it a bit but once I was given testosterone OMFG! I kind of understand the male horniness now.

I find I’m horny the whole time now..

When I was still menstruating my libido was at it's height the week of my period...I'd have got up on a crack in the pavement

I'm 16 months into the menopause now and 4 months on HRT. My hormone levels appear to be stable since starting HRT, certainly as far as my libido is concerned although I still have mood fluctuations

Tír na nÓg

"Wow! Not critising but it always amazes me how women love to publicly talk about periods, I think it's a secret turn on for most. Please correct me if I'm wrong, sorry if this leads the post to go off topic."

It's a thing that should be spoken about. Should women somehow be ashamed of it? Yet its part of a women's life for nearly 30 years, I often find all aspects of sex is discussed here, yet female and male hormones are the key driver. Yet not often discussed in an open and frank way.

By *ebelRoadMan 46 weeks ago

Cork / Wexford

Having been surrounded by females all my life I can testify that hormones has an affect on horiness. We always openly talked about it to. Nothing to be embarrassed about, it's nature.

I know past partners would jump on me coming towards times of periods.

Now it is a very mixed bag since friends have started the menopause.

I think the key at this stage of life is getting the HRT and testosterone levels right for how much you want sex and most importantly feel right. Also remember HRT may not be the answer for some women going through the menopause.

Somewhere

All that's well and good but all I am saying is there's a time and a place.

Just because it's natural and you're right to discuss doesn't make it a pleasant topic.

It's natural for me to take a shit and my right to discuss it as it's a naturally occurring process. But I don't talk about it at the dinner table and in absolutely anyone's company.

I have been at dinner where subject has been brought up also in company where the subject has been brought up and I'm thinking that was unnecessary to bring that up.

By the way to the OP, this is an appropriate place as you are just asking the question and people choose to get involved or not.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 46 weeks ago

The West

"All that's well and good but all I am saying is there's a time and a place.

Just because it's natural and you're right to discuss doesn't make it a pleasant topic.

It's natural for me to take a shit and my right to discuss it as it's a naturally occurring process. But I don't talk about it at the dinner table and in absolutely anyone's company.

I have been at dinner where subject has been brought up also in company where the subject has been brought up and I'm thinking that was unnecessary to bring that up.

By the way to the OP, this is an appropriate place as you are just asking the question and people choose to get involved or not."

Sound like a bit of a prude, to be honest!

Comparing taking a dump to a womans ovulation cycle is new one for me

Galway

By the way to the OP, this is an appropriate place as you are just asking the question and people choose to get involved or not.

Comparing taking a dump to a womans ovulation cycle is new one for me "

A new one on me too.

I really really really wish men bled from their penis for a week per month.

Comparing taking a dump to a womans ovulation cycle is new one for me

A new one on me too.

I really really really wish men bled from their penis for a week per month."

By the way to the OP, this is an appropriate place as you are just asking the question and people choose to get involved or not."

Wow. You've kinda done a full on 180. You were all excited earlier when you thought we were all secretly turned on by talking about our periods

My mother, a nurse , claimed women synchronised when living together.

So if a bunch of women live together then they all come on at the same time.

She claimed that all the females in our family synchronised around my middle sister.

However nothing on Google supports this.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

When I had them...I was always real horny day or two before period. nothing would satisfy my needs

By *ollybirdWoman 46 weeks ago

east Cork

"

I’m on the hrt patch and it has driven my libido through the roof, I also have the mirena fitted so no monthly’s whatsoever, thankfully

Hormones seem to be stable too"

I thought this was just me

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Hormones strongly influence arousal as well as my mood.

I know when I feel more irritable that my period is around a week to 10 days away. I feel hornier the week before it arrives.

I only realised how heavily hormones influenced me when I had children. Before giving birth, my cycle was all over the place - might not have a period for up to 50 days at times.

After children my cycle is like clockwork and I can tell by mood and "biological markers" what stage I'm at in my cycle.

Different birth control pills have nasty side effects on me so I'm absolutely dreading menopause and peri menopause

Definitely at my peak in my 40s where sexual appetite is concerned but I'd consider my sex drive relatively high

All my ex's noted just before and during their periods i became horny as a tease horse in a meadow of mares ......

I think it's a natural thing, from our history and i see it's common for the ladies too.

As for talking about periods , anything that would make the priests blush is good for me , fuckin catholic silent bullshit,

The most natural thing in the world, the Irish for it is similar to flowers "blathiana" so some people wonder where the "in your flowers comes from" or something like that .

Love it. ....

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

I'm glad to see this subject and any like it being posted in the forums for discussion.

Our bodies cycles and physiology are inextricably to our libido and discussions like this are informative to both men and women alike.

Cheers OP

By *elfastDMan 46 weeks ago

belfast

It would be good if fab had a red, amber, green profile light to track when females are in their week before period (green)

Just so that we all know if we receive messages there could be a reason for it and to agree a meet straightaway

By *iSi74Man 46 weeks ago

Dublin, EastMeath, Drogheda

PATHETIC!

By *adger BrocMan 46 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Does monthly variation in hormone levels have an influence on ones forum activity.

And yes, men's hormone levels vary also.

Asking for a friend who's Testosterone is through the roof at the moment. He just can't keep off the forums.

Dublin

"Does monthly variation in hormone levels have an influence on ones forum activity.

Asking for a friend who's Testosterone is through the roof at the moment. He just can't keep off the forums.

"

That's more a boredom and time availability thing for me than hormonal influence

Don't tell me, you're getting your period?!

"

Our bodies cycles and physiology are inextricably to our libido and discussions like this are informative to both men and women alike.

Cheers OP "

Second this statement

Also, my experience of menopause, my wife has been on an unbelievable hormone roller coaster…. the lows being when the oestrogen levels have gone through the floor… the best being when testosterone gels kicked in…

I cannot medically support this, I do believe my hormone levels relative to horniness were fairly moderate in my 20’s and 30’s, but my 40’s have seen me horny almost all the time.

Plus I would share that my body clock has the biggest impact on horniness, I’ve got no 3pm slump, but can barely stay awake past 11, the morning and afternoon…. I’ve always enjoyed sex the most in those times.

Co. Cork

"Does monthly variation in hormone levels have an influence on ones forum activity.

That's more a boredom and time availability thing for me than hormonal influence

Don't tell me, you're getting your period?! "

Not sure what stage of my mancycle I am at....but then I'm always horny so it's hard to judge by my horniness level where my hormones are at.

Tír na nÓg

Hormones impact both male and female so this not a exclusive female only topics, although I did refer to same in my original post.

Relating hormones, menstruation to bowel movement is frankly absurd and irrelevant.

All aspects of sex is discussed on this forum, yet this is a key component and yet scant dialogue on it. Thank you all who have been open and willing to discuss same in a forthright manner. We are humans not machines...

By *haquele oatmealMan 46 weeks ago

cork

"I used to get mega horny the week before my period and the day before I’d be like a cat in heat..

but now I’m finished with all that, lost my libido for a few years (yes years) until I got some HRT and found it a bit but once I was given testosterone OMFG! I kind of understand the male horniness now.

I find I’m horny the whole time now.. "

Never knew testosterone was given or worked on women interesting, well you learn something new every day reading menstrual forums i work with a guy does weight lifting competitions injects testosterone in his ass cheeks and says his sex drive is gone through the roof I'd be interested in doing trt when I'm older I'm taking too much advice from Joe Rogan he swears by it

By *he zephyrCouple 46 weeks ago

The Sol

"

As for talking about periods , anything that would make the priests blush is good for me , fuckin catholic silent bullshit,

The most natural thing in the world, the Irish for it is similar to flowers "blathiana" so some people wonder where the "in your flowers comes from" or something like that .

Love it. ....

"

excellent! i never knew that

thanks for sharing op.ive learned a few things from this thread. I always found partners to be horniest during ovulation.i could nearly pinpoint the time to my shift roster. period day plus 7 days was the start of horny week for 7 to 10 days.

only in later years have I really gotten to enjoy the satisfaction some ladies get from pre and period sex.

anything to help a sister out x

Dublin

"Hormones impact both male and female so this not a exclusive female only topics, although I did refer to same in my original post.

Relating hormones, menstruation to bowel movement is frankly absurd and irrelevant.

All aspects of sex is discussed on this forum, yet this is a key component and yet scant dialogue on it. Thank you all who have been open and willing to discuss same in a forthright manner. We are humans not machines... "

I usually have an extra bowel movement on the first couple of days on my cycle - so I have to disagree that the two are not related. All that cramping pushing extra stuff out

Galway

"Hormones impact both male and female so this not a exclusive female only topics, although I did refer to same in my original post.

All aspects of sex is discussed on this forum, yet this is a key component and yet scant dialogue on it. Thank you all who have been open and willing to discuss same in a forthright manner. We are humans not machines...

I usually have an extra bowel movement on the first couple of days on my cycle - so I have to disagree that the two are not related. All that cramping pushing extra stuff out "

Periods poops need to be normalised

Dublin

I usually have an extra bowel movement on the first couple of days on my cycle - so I have to disagree that the two are not related. All that cramping pushing extra stuff out

Periods poops need to be normalised "

Co. Cork

Pity to see one of the few interesting threads on here in recent months hitting the can.

But well done OP for trying to stimulate some serious and informative debate.

Somewhere

Well I would still argue that discussing women's periods in social settings can be inappropriate due to the potential discomfort it may cause, invasion of privacy, cultural sensitivities, and the importance of fostering inclusive and engaging conversations.

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

Some would argue that men are responsible for the subject of menstruation becoming a taboo subject in the first place.

Others would argue that no one made you click the link, read op's post or double down on your medieval attitude despite the many reasonable and informative replies.

I hope you can see that the problem is you and not half of the human race.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 46 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

"Some would argue that men are responsible for the subject of menstruation becoming a taboo subject in the first place.

Others would argue that no one made you click the link, read op's post or double down on your medieval attitude despite the many reasonable and informative replies.

I hope you can see that the problem is you and not half of the human race."

Love this

By *littleextraWoman 46 weeks ago

Lisburn

Right before my period, during and after I’m horny as hell

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

Somewhere

I sense a bit of pack mentality going on so I might just lie down on this one, it wouldn't be very interesting if no one plays devil's advocate.

» Add a new message to this topic