FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sleeping Naked

Sleeping Naked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Since I started sleeping naked when the weather got warm a few weeks ago I’ve been waking up with an erection most mornings. Anyone else enjoying the feel of cotton on their naked bodies recently? Happy Thursday sexy Fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Yes it's the only way to get some sleep in this weather having your blood hot pumping around there's no need for a cock to Crow in the morning it's pinching a tent

By *tmostakiss1Man 46 weeks ago

Derry

Thankfully, no need to be sleeing naked to wake up with a hard cock in the morning here

By *ichael McCarthyMan 46 weeks ago

Lucan

These comments about the heat always puzzle me. Typical nighttime temperatures over the last few weeks have been no higher than 12 to 14 degrees. That's not particularly hot so unless you have the heat on in the house, I wouldn't have thought it would be in any way uncomfortable?

"These comments about the heat always puzzle me. Typical nighttime temperatures over the last few weeks have been no higher than 12 to 14 degrees. That's not particularly hot so unless you have the heat on in the house, I wouldn't have thought it would be in any way uncomfortable? "

Can I move in to yours Mick? It's regularly been 16c - 19c overnight here with ridiculous levels of humidity

Lucan

"These comments about the heat always puzzle me. Typical nighttime temperatures over the last few weeks have been no higher than 12 to 14 degrees. That's not particularly hot so unless you have the heat on in the house, I wouldn't have thought it would be in any way uncomfortable?

Can I move in to yours Mick? It's regularly been 16c - 19c overnight here with ridiculous levels of humidity "

Obviously the temperature changes as the evening moves into night, morning etc, but last night was down to 12 at its lowest. It was 15 when I was going to bed but I haven't felt it uncomfortable here yet.

Having said that, daytime temperatures in Dublin were a good 5 to 9 degrees cooler than the west in the early part of the dry spell. Just over two weeks ago we had a day, I think it read the Tuesday, where it only got up to 15 degrees with a cool breeze, whereas in Sligo it had got up to 24°. It's mental the variation in such a small island.

By *haquele oatmealMan 46 weeks ago

cork

"Thankfully, no need to be sleeing naked to wake up with a hard cock in the morning here "

Morning wood is supposed to decline rapidly in your 40s op is flying fit

"Thankfully, no need to be sleeing naked to wake up with a hard cock in the morning here

Morning wood is supposed to decline rapidly in your 40s op is flying fit "

I'm 57 and still wake up in a wigwam

By *wingme22Man 46 weeks ago

Galway

Never wear clothes to bed, don't get having to get undressed to get dressed to get into a bed that is already dressed,

Always hard in the morning don't think it's the cotton in the sheets but I could be wrong

cork

"Thankfully, no need to be sleeing naked to wake up with a hard cock in the morning here

Morning wood is supposed to decline rapidly in your 40s op is flying fit

I'm 57 and still wake up in a wigwam "

Your fit as a fiddle too that's an impressive body for 57 hope I mature as well as ye your wife/partner looks sexy as fuck too might help with the morning wood waking up alongside her

By *DSGCouple 46 weeks ago

That place in

We only sleep naked not matter what time of the year it is, so much better

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

I always sleep naked...so no difference to me

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"These comments about the heat always puzzle me. Typical nighttime temperatures over the last few weeks have been no higher than 12 to 14 degrees. That's not particularly hot so unless you have the heat on in the house, I wouldn't have thought it would be in any way uncomfortable?

Can I move in to yours Mick? It's regularly been 16c - 19c overnight here with ridiculous levels of humidity

Obviously the temperature changes as the evening moves into night, morning etc, but last night was down to 12 at its lowest. It was 15 when I was going to bed but I haven't felt it uncomfortable here yet.

Having said that, daytime temperatures in Dublin were a good 5 to 9 degrees cooler than the west in the early part of the dry spell. Just over two weeks ago we had a day, I think it read the Tuesday, where it only got up to 15 degrees with a cool breeze, whereas in Sligo it had got up to 24°. It's mental the variation in such a small island. "

There's only been a couple of days this month now where I haven't felt cold - still sleeping with 2 duvets, just about gave up on the hot water bottle

Lucan

Having said that, daytime temperatures in Dublin were a good 5 to 9 degrees cooler than the west in the early part of the dry spell. Just over two weeks ago we had a day, I think it read the Tuesday, where it only got up to 15 degrees with a cool breeze, whereas in Sligo it had got up to 24°. It's mental the variation in such a small island.

There's only been a couple of days this month now where I haven't felt cold - still sleeping with 2 duvets, just about gave up on the hot water bottle "

A good riiide is what you need!

Dublin

There's only been a couple of days this month now where I haven't felt cold - still sleeping with 2 duvets, just about gave up on the hot water bottle

A good riiide is what you need! "

That requires energy

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

I sleep naked no matter the season and wake up hard no matter the reason.

I have both a wool filled duvet and a weighted blanket that I alternate depending on the mood and need for temp regulation.

Thing I noticed post 40 was occasional night sweats where I wake up absolutely drenched.

Lucan

That requires energy "

Jaysus, you can just lie there if you like. I'm not overly fussy

By *ornywife20Couple 46 weeks ago

North Cork

"These comments about the heat always puzzle me. Typical nighttime temperatures over the last few weeks have been no higher than 12 to 14 degrees. That's not particularly hot so unless you have the heat on in the house, I wouldn't have thought it would be in any way uncomfortable? "

I can confirm that it was 21 degrees in carlow here at 10 pm most evenings last week as I have a physical demanding job I need to go to because early as I am also up early. The temperature does vary around the country despite wahat a lot of Dubs think and we all don't live in Dublin .

By *urfdudeMan 46 weeks ago

WEXFORD

Always sleep naked, winter + summer.

Cant sleep properly in pjs, terrible invention.

By *OCONO5Couple 46 weeks ago

Sensual Center

Naked always ...maybe a sheet during the winter ...have the odd erection

Dublin

That requires energy

Jaysus, you can just lie there if you like. I'm not overly fussy

"

We ALL know that Michael

Lucan

I can confirm that it was 21 degrees in carlow here at 10 pm most evenings last week as I have a physical demanding job I need to go to because early as I am also up early. The temperature does vary around the country despite wahat a lot of Dubs think and we all don't live in Dublin . "

I would imagine the temperature dropped after 10pm though.

The point was already made about the variation in temperature around the country. I'm not sure why you're having a go at dubs either.

cork

There's only been a couple of days this month now where I haven't felt cold - still sleeping with 2 duvets, just about gave up on the hot water bottle "

An Irish woman giving up her hot water bottle fuck it must be hot

Dublin

An Irish woman giving up her hot water bottle fuck it must be hot "

I'm not Irish

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 46 weeks ago

Scotland

"Since I started sleeping naked when the weather got warm a few weeks ago I’ve been waking up with an erection most mornings. Anyone else enjoying the feel of cotton on their naked bodies recently? Happy Thursday sexy Fabbers "

I only ever sleep naked all year round but if I woke up with an erection I'd be very much surprise

By *oodieMan 46 weeks ago

Mayo

Always sleep naked, always wake up with a hard up, have to fire him off half the time to get rid of him

By *overs65Couple 46 weeks ago

mullingar

Both of us always sleep naked ,no room for pj's in our bed

By *21 funMan 46 weeks ago

Navan

Regularly sleep naked

But the last few weeks it’s duvet off, arse in the air, nice feeling with the fan on ??

Most definitely Woodie every morning, have almost drilled a hole in the mattress at this point

» Add a new message to this topic