FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kinky

Kinky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edro50 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

enniskillen

I see a lot of people describe themselves as kinky and when asked what their kinks are they say swinging!I was wondering does anyone have any genuine kinks that they've not listed on their profile!I enjoy over the knee spankings and same room directing!I am also a daddy Dom!so let's hear how open minded you are and please no kink shaming!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"I see a lot of people describe themselves as kinky and when asked what their kinks are they say swinging!I was wondering does anyone have any genuine kinks that they've not listed on their profile!I enjoy over the knee spankings and same room directing!I am also a daddy Dom!so let's hear how open minded you are and please no kink shaming!"

I enjoy sticking my fingers into marmalade it's my favourite kink. Especially when it has bits in it. Oooooh duuuurty

"I see a lot of people describe themselves as kinky and when asked what their kinks are they say swinging!I was wondering does anyone have any genuine kinks that they've not listed on their profile!I enjoy over the knee spankings and same room directing!I am also a daddy Dom!so let's hear how open minded you are and please no kink shaming!

I enjoy sticking my fingers into marmalade it's my favourite kink. Especially when it has bits in it. Oooooh duuuurty"

You probably lick them afterward do ya? Filthbag

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 22/06/23 16:02:36]

"I see a lot of people describe themselves as kinky and when asked what their kinks are they say swinging!I was wondering does anyone have any genuine kinks that they've not listed on their profile!I enjoy over the knee spankings and same room directing!I am also a daddy Dom!so let's hear how open minded you are and please no kink shaming!

I enjoy sticking my fingers into marmalade it's my favourite kink. Especially when it has bits in it. Oooooh duuuurty

You probably lick them afterward do ya? Filthbag "

That's a bit extreme I would never lick them I get my pet goat to do that.

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I eat all the chocolate of my magnum first.... Then it's the vanilla bit...

By *edro50 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

enniskillen

So far food kinks I'm surprised and impressed!

» Add a new message to this topic