FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can't bear a profile????!

Can't bear a profile????!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Ok there's a few profiles o absolute can not stand the sight of!!!

It's just their comments and profile pictures that I can't abide, from political views to racist and ethnic comments

I have them blocked but is there anything other way of not seeing their profile apart from leaving fab??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 46 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

If there blocked you can't see them anymore problem solved no?

By *exesrangerMan 46 weeks ago

city

I had to look to see if I was blocked

Thanks god

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

Then I had to.

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

If they're blocked just forget about them. Life's too short to get worked up about people.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 46 weeks ago

kinkytown

"Ok there's a few profiles o absolute can not stand the sight of!!!

It's just their comments and profile pictures that I can't abide, from political views to racist and ethnic comments

I have them blocked but is there anything other way of not seeing their profile apart from leaving fab??"

If you mean on the forums no you can't not see their posts. There are times I wish you couldn't see what they say but a close second is just ignore them. Find that works especially if their trying to dog whistle us.

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

I have them blocked but is there anything other way of not seeing their profile apart from leaving fab??"

Yep. Get them to leave

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 46 weeks ago

Belfast, Dublin

There’s definite few profiles that I can’t stand but at the same time I expect no different from them

If it wasn’t for the attention they get from their antics and opinions then they wouldn’t get any attention at all

By *3nsesMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Everyone has a list of profiles they'd love to see disappear. But the reality is I wouldn't want the forum to be filled with people who share the exact same views as me on everything either.

Gotta take the rough with the smooth as they say.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 46 weeks ago

Lucan

"I had to look to see if I was blocked

Thanks god "

I think we've all done that by now

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 46 weeks ago

The West

"If there blocked you can't see them anymore problem solved no?"

It just blocks profile viewing. You still see their posts on forums!

By *ilitaWoman 46 weeks ago

The best town

Don't look to the block list...simple

By *courge of IronMan 46 weeks ago

Sligo

There's that one profile that used to annoy me. The profile picture was a close up picture of your man stretching up his dirty hairy asshole. That would be the end of my wank right there :D

They come up in my nearby search.

By *oghunter33Woman 46 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

In the Account settings there's an option to hide all fab pics. At least you won't see their pics anymore, with the slight drawback that you won't see the titties you adore either.

Alternatively I recommend to chill and just skip their posts.

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Think I'll check if I'm blocked...

By *j47Man 46 weeks ago

limerick

Nope its not me for once

By *ogladyWoman 46 weeks ago

The bog

I also just checked to see was I blocked..ha ha .

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Even though you may have them blocked you can still see their profile and updated status on the page , it's when you click on their profile that you are told you can't view this page , but you can still see what they have put on their updated status.

"I also just checked to see was I blocked..ha ha ."

I've very few ladies blocked here!!

"If there blocked you can't see them anymore problem solved no?

Even though you may have them blocked you can still see their profile and updated status on the page , it's when you click on their profile that you are told you can't view this page , but you can still see what they have put on their updated status."

Well put!!!

By *thloneros38Man 46 weeks ago

athlone/roscommon

This thread should be call who you want blocked

By *ofistimacatedMan 46 weeks ago

cavan town

Even though you may have them blocked you can still see their profile and updated status on the page , it's when you click on their profile that you are told you can't view this page , but you can still see what they have put on their updated status."

Am I missing something?!? Why would you be looking at their profile and status updates after you block them? Are status update alerts not just for friends? The only time I see any profiles is when I intentionally click on them. #confused

By *scouple07Couple 46 weeks ago

louth, Ireland

We just checked aswell

By *rxmrsCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin westmeath galway

I just checked to looks like I didn't piss him off yet lol

Ah sure there’s still time magic pls block us

"Ah sure there’s still time magic pls block us "

As requested

"Ah sure there’s still time magic pls block us

As requested "

Thanks for that it’s only fair

Am I missing something here? If you block someone it’s for a reason? Why would you be interested in checking out that profile after blocking them ? Unless they blocked you first of course !!

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Rural

I always find self control and just ignoring people the best option. Lol I'm inundated with straight attached guys lol I just ignore it

Even though you may have them blocked you can still see their profile and updated status on the page , it's when you click on their profile that you are told you can't view this page , but you can still see what they have put on their updated status.

Am I missing something?!? Why would you be looking at their profile and status updates after you block them? Are status update alerts not just for friends? The only time I see any profiles is when I intentionally click on them. #confused "

You haven't missed anything , even though you've blocked a person their profile heading & updated status still comes up when they're on line , you still see that but you can't view their full page .

By *s 2 xCouple 46 weeks ago

Wicklow, London, Manchester

A couple that we have met and talk to us in group chats for events have us blocked because Mr is Bi-curious.. he plays straight and goes with out saying he respects if we are with a straight couple or fella…

But the Mr in this particular couple make it fairly known his opinions on Bi fellas and is really rude and obnoxious towards us in person

It’s so annoying because everyone else thinks he is lovely but he is really a pain and not nice at all

"Ah sure there’s still time magic pls block us

As requested

Thanks for that it’s only fair "

It was a joke

By *ustBoWoman 46 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Am I missing something?!? Why would you be looking at their profile and status updates after you block them? Are status update alerts not just for friends? The only time I see any profiles is when I intentionally click on them. #confused

You haven't missed anything , even though you've blocked a person their profile heading & updated status still comes up when they're on line , you still see that but you can't view their full page ."

Only if you are looking at your block list and checking on them. Which I don't as once they are on there I forget about them, so apart from the odd person on the forums I've blocked I don't see anyone else that I've blocked.

By *ofusplusCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

"A couple that we have met and talk to us in group chats for events have us blocked because Mr is Bi-curious.. he plays straight and goes with out saying he respects if we are with a straight couple or fella…

But the Mr in this particular couple make it fairly known his opinions on Bi fellas and is really rude and obnoxious towards us in person

It’s so annoying because everyone else thinks he is lovely but he is really a pain and not nice at all "

Sounds to me like he's in the closet himself

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 46 weeks ago

kinkytown

"A couple that we have met and talk to us in group chats for events have us blocked because Mr is Bi-curious.. he plays straight and goes with out saying he respects if we are with a straight couple or fella…

It’s so annoying because everyone else thinks he is lovely but he is really a pain and not nice at all "

He sounds like a bigot

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

Best to ignore him completely if you can and just block them

If its the couple running the events then just don't go to the events

By *eroLondonMan 46 weeks ago

Mayfair

Bôôkmarking this thread, for the sake of variety.

By *llthewaysMan 46 weeks ago

Somewhere

Sadly not. I see people I have blocked ins earcú results all the time, I'd rather not.

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

There are very few profiles I can't bear.

The people hiding behind some of them is a different story altogether.

By *otownkid1967Man 46 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Had a couples profile who would look at my profile every week. Winked them,sent messages,never replied. They then sent friend request even though we hadn't spoken. So I have blocked them. I also block so called straight lads who message me.

The constant updates annoy me. The I've just got layed or need my balls drained. I've blocked a few of them

I bet he loves bi females. Sounds like a right dick head

By *osyRedLipsWoman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

Honestly I annoy myself so much I blocked myself

By *eroLondonMan 46 weeks ago

Mayfair

"There are very few profiles I can't bear.

The people hiding behind some of them is a different story altogether. "

But you love my profile don't you, Mr Bites? Come on, confess...

By *ardyboy54321Man 46 weeks ago

Fermanagh

That Hardyboy is a dose a shite hi

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

"That Hardyboy is a dose a shite hi "

Bet he drives a shite tractor too

By *s 2 xCouple 45 weeks ago

"bet he loves bi females. Sounds like a right dick head"

He does and is always so chatty to women in group chats and even replies to us if we say something in a group chat but then is rude to us in person

It’s so annoying because everyone else thinks he is lovely but he is really a pain and not nice at all

Best to ignore him completely if you can and just block them

If its the couple running the events then just don't go to the events "

They have us blocked but unfortunately they go to a lot of the events we like to go to.. if it’s a club it’s not bad because everyone does their own things but we like going to events that we stay over and sometimes it’s more difficult to avoid him then.

And most of the people think he is lovely because he is so chatty in the group chats so can’t say anything because then we just look bad

"He sounds like a bigot"

He is tbh

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

"There's that one profile that used to annoy me. The profile picture was a close up picture of your man stretching up his dirty hairy asshole. That would be the end of my wank right there :D"

Lmao well put

"Sounds to me like he's in the closet himself "

You would wonder alright

Wexford

The subtle art of not giving a fuck..... you should read it ... I'm betting you have things in your life far more worthy of your precious fucks

Wexford

Thats a total prick.... and you can rest assured, Noone can hide that trait for to long

By * la carteCouple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Sorry OP! I'll be on my merry way...

NOT

Wexford

"Sorry OP! I'll be on my merry way...

NOT "

You'll be on my way

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

You shouldn't hate somebody or be annoyed by someone who has different views and opinions of life than you have, not all people are the same that's the beauty and ugliness of humankind, just ignore someone who annoys you deep breaths and leave it behind you, holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Wexford

I have them blocked but is there anything other way of not seeing their profile apart from leaving fab??

You shouldn't hate somebody or be annoyed by someone who has different views and opinions of life than you have, not all people are the same that's the beauty and ugliness of humankind, just ignore someone who annoys you deep breaths and leave it behind you, holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die "

You should change your bio to that

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

You shouldn't hate somebody or be annoyed by someone who has different views and opinions of life than you have, not all people are the same that's the beauty and ugliness of humankind, just ignore someone who annoys you deep breaths and leave it behind you, holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

You should change your bio to that "

You love to quote my posts with smart Alec comments, repressed anger perhaps?

» Add a new message to this topic