Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Is too many veris a turn off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Guys with too many??

Ladies with too many??

Ladies that are verified but don't show their verifications???

Which?

By *s LollyWoman 46 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Dosent bother me in the slightest if they have 10 or 100 some people attend alot of social events and gather most from them like myself, others are from play meets who am i to judge we're supposed to be all adults on here if there not for you move on

"Dosent bother me in the slightest if they have 10 or 100 some people attend alot of social events and gather most from them like myself, others are from play meets who am i to judge we're supposed to be all adults on here if there not for you move on "

Well said!!

By *adylaceWoman 46 weeks ago

Waterford City

"Dosent bother me in the slightest if they have 10 or 100 some people attend alot of social events and gather most from them like myself, others are from play meets who am i to judge we're supposed to be all adults on here if there not for you move on "

This exactly.

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

Couldn't care less how many people have.

Who they're from says a lot more.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 46 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

No

By *iggBadDaveMan 46 weeks ago

Ards

Lot of ladies now don't seem to want verifications for so.e reason.

Waterford City

[Removed by poster at 24/06/23 19:42:09]

Waterford City

You get judged for too many

You get judged for not enough

You get judged for who they're from...etc

For what is meant to be an open minded group of people. We love to find reasons to judge eachother.

By *itemeagainMan 46 weeks ago

Wexford

"Is too many veris a turn off? "

Is it ?

Don't care

By *huCullainMan 46 weeks ago

Rathowen

I'm not bothered either way. I judge the person for who they are and how the treat people.

And to be fair, have you ever seen a bad veri on anyone's profile?

Wexford

I would gave little interest in meeting some one with hundreds if I'm being honest ... its not for me . As said above , if most were from social events , then I wouldn't care .

I also wouldn't be too keen on meeting someone with only one or only really old ones ... just be a bit cautious... hey each to their own .

Rathowen

Here's a question for the masses. If you seen someone in a bar or a coffee shop that you'd like to fuck. Would you ask for their sexual history before approaching them? Or would you ask their ex's for a review of their performance?

But hey, this is fab. Each to their own.

"Here's a question for the masses. If you seen someone in a bar or a coffee shop that you'd like to fuck. Would you ask for their sexual history before approaching them? Or would you ask their ex's for a review of their performance?

But hey, this is fab. Each to their own. "

Mic drop

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

I reckon veri's just show proof of life. After that we can read whatever we want into them

Personally I think veri's are one of the things that makes fab work and without them it would just be a catfish pond.

As for numbers. Your mileage may vary. I prefer to read them over counting them.

Wexford

"Here's a question for the masses. If you seen someone in a bar or a coffee shop that you'd like to fuck. Would you ask for their sexual history before approaching them? Or would you ask their ex's for a review of their performance?

No , however I'm betting most people in the bar wouldn't be swingers and fab isn't full of non swingers from the bar

Rathowen

No , however I'm betting most people in the bar wouldn't be swingers and fab isn't full of non swingers from the bar "

Ya never know

By *phrodite72Woman 46 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"You get judged for too many

For what is meant to be an open minded group of people. We love to find reasons to judge eachother. "

This

For what is meant to be an open minded group of people. We love to find reasons to judge eachother. "

Well said _adylace

By *hysoserious2012Man 46 weeks ago

meath louth border

Not once there from clubs or that. Some people prefer once of meets thou myself prefer repeat meets but it doesn't bother me here for fun and if that what people like fair play to them

"Is too many veris a turn off? "

I personally don't pay one bit of attention to them tbh , to me they just prove a person exists, if you click with someone here the amount of veri's don't matter a bit , that's my opinion anyway.

By *inkywife1981Couple 45 weeks ago

A town near you

We pay more attention to the nature of the veris.

Some people have lots of veris from socials but not from play and we have noticed lots of guys with single veris from the same couple or single lady

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

For what is meant to be an open minded group of people. We love to find reasons to judge eachother.

This"

Jesus Christ anyone who has been on the forms for even a short while can see its pretty judgmental on here at times ... Apparently if you put imo after your judgmental comment it means it's not judgmental

By *og-ManMan 45 weeks ago

somewhere

This Jesus Christ anyone who has been on the forms for even a short while can see its pretty judgmental on here at times ... Apparently if you put imo after your judgmental comment it means it's not judgmental "

IMHO

Fixed it for ya

By *elfastDMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

Thank god that doesn’t happen!

I’d be carrying around a paper copy of a good veri I got back in 1998

On dot matrix paper too, it’s a nightmare to keep legible after a night in a sweaty back pocket

By *huCullainMan 45 weeks ago

Rathowen

On dot matrix paper too, it’s a nightmare to keep legible after a night in a sweaty back pocket "

That's nothing. I have a bit of a brick wall from 1993 that has graffiti saying I'm a big ride.

Wexford

This Jesus Christ anyone who has been on the forms for even a short while can see its pretty judgmental on here at times ... Apparently if you put imo after your judgmental comment it means it's not judgmental

IMHO

Fixed it for ya "

Given that H to most is quite generous

By *elfastDMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

On dot matrix paper too, it’s a nightmare to keep legible after a night in a sweaty back pocket

That's nothing. I have a bit of a brick wall from 1993 that has graffiti saying I'm a big ride. "

Aww here you’ve just reminded me, I need to go back to remove a toilet door! For the record, I don’t give BJ’s behind the bike sheds

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"Aww here you’ve just reminded me, I need to go back to remove a toilet door! For the record, I don’t give BJ’s behind the bike sheds "

Really exhausting carrying a toilet door around with me all this time. I don't recommend it

By *1CorkCouple 45 weeks ago

Cork

Do men who have a difficulty with ‘too many verifications’ have a deep seated insecurity? We believe so.

Wexford

"Do men who have a difficulty with ‘too many verifications’ have a deep seated insecurity? We believe so."

I would imagine that comes from your assumptions that there can only be one reason that people may have a difficulty with it !

I find it interesting that you only choose th address this with men too !

By *aid backMan 45 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

I judge by what's in the veri. There are some verifications that scream fake or paid for . The most suspicious ones are the 1 hidden verification

By *huCullainMan 45 weeks ago

Rathowen

"I judge by what's in the veri. There are some verifications that scream fake or paid for . The most suspicious ones are the 1 hidden verification "

I have 2 or 3 hidden

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 45 weeks ago

kinkytown

"Do men who have a difficulty with ‘too many verifications’ have a deep seated insecurity? We believe so."

Usually notice it from the people who have fuck all veris that say it

Wexford

"I judge by what's in the veri. There are some verifications that scream fake or paid for . The most suspicious ones are the 1 hidden verification "

By *1CorkCouple 45 weeks ago

Cork

"Do men who have a difficulty with ‘too many verifications’ have a deep seated insecurity? We believe so.

Usually notice it from the people who have fuck all veris that say it "

Agreed.

Wexford

"Do men who have a difficulty with ‘too many verifications’ have a deep seated insecurity? We believe so.

Usually notice it from the people who have fuck all veris that say it

Agreed."

How many is fuck all ?

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Paid for????

Your fucking joking????

By *inkywife1981Couple 45 weeks ago

A town near you

I've reached the same conclusion

By *aid backMan 45 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I judge by what's in the veri. There are some verifications that scream fake or paid for . The most suspicious ones are the 1 hidden verification

Paid for????

Your fucking joking????"

I wish I was.

Once there was a known fake profile (pics from interweb etc) that had loads of meets and verified loads of guys.

Wexford

"I judge by what's in the veri. There are some verifications that scream fake or paid for . The most suspicious ones are the 1 hidden verification

Paid for????

Your fucking joking????

I wish I was.

Once there was a known fake profile (pics from interweb etc) that had loads of meets and verified loads of guys."

A true entrepreneur

» Add a new message to this topic