FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Am I The Only One??

Am I The Only One??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Who will wake up, despite not drinking and despite never smoking the devils lettuce, and find I have sent messages to various profiles I think are hot , full of bad spelling and grammar, and generally ruining any chance I may have had ..

There must be a name for this condition.. and I can’t attend my GP till Monday so I turn to my Fab peers for guidance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amsevenMan 45 weeks ago

cork

Ah I remember sending messages..

Good Times...not

By *adger BrocMan 45 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Not sure what it's called but it is caused by..................."not using preview"

By *thloneros38Man 45 weeks ago

athlone/roscommon

Sure what about it. if you said nothing wrong all is good

By *courge of IronMan 45 weeks ago

Sligo

Many time I have done that. Send the message just to realise that I forgot to type one or two words, typed "if" instead of "of" and whatnot. Funny as it mostly happens on fab. My theory is that I'm using my dick to type rather than my brain :D

By * la carteCouple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

"Who will wake up, despite not drinking and despite never smoking the devils lettuce, and find I have sent messages to various profiles I think are hot , full of bad spelling and grammar, and generally ruining any chance I may have had ..

There must be a name for this condition.. and I can’t attend my GP till Monday so I turn to my Fab peers for guidance "

I am sure the son of the emperor always gets replies, regardless of lifestyle habits or spelling and grammatical errors

And what kind of an emperor's son are you having to wait out the weekend for a GPs appointment

By *osyRedLipsWoman 45 weeks ago

Kildare

To save on this embarrassing faux paux have a selection of copy and paste messages to choose from such as "Hello beautiful lady you have nice bosoms" or " nice posterior can I ejaculate inside it"

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

[Removed by poster at 25/06/23 10:50:15]

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Can't say I have as I don't find many profiles "hot" on here but if I did id be sure to proof read them a few times first

By *oghunter33Woman 45 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

When you're holding your cock in one hand and typing with the other you're creating a short circuit. It cuts out the brain, that's why you've no recollection.

By *electableicecreamMan 45 weeks ago

The West

Nothing worse than s spotting a bad spolling after the fact.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 45 weeks ago

Lucan

The answer is pretty obvious, and obviously pretty as well..

COCK PIC!

That's all that's required.

There's no risk of typos or spelling mistakes.

Then just watch as you're inbox gets flooded by messages from ladies who are themselves dealing with their own flooding issues as a result of seeing your love pole.

"To save on this embarrassing faux paux have a selection of copy and paste messages to choose from such as "Hello beautiful lady you have nice bosoms" or " nice posterior can I ejaculate inside it"

"

Sage advice my lady… and maybe just snap a few pics of my flaccid giggle stick that I can attach while doing so?

"The answer is pretty obvious, and obviously pretty as well..

COCK PIC!

That's all that's required.

There's no risk of typos or spelling mistakes.

Then just watch as you're inbox gets flooded by messages from ladies who are themselves dealing with their own flooding issues as a result of seeing your love pole. "

See I bloody knew it, I knew all those women who say no cock pics, sick of cock pics , stop showing me your wiener etc were lying, and secretly wanted to see it .. thanks Mike

"When you're holding your cock in one hand and typing with the other you're creating a short circuit. It cuts out the brain, that's why you've no recollection. "

It can’t be that, I don’t have the dexterity to type one handed .. might be happening when I take a mid message Willy squeeze break tho..

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

"Who will wake up, despite not drinking and despite never smoking the devils lettuce, and find I have sent messages to various profiles I think are hot , full of bad spelling and grammar, and generally ruining any chance I may have had ..

There must be a name for this condition.. and I can’t attend my GP till Monday so I turn to my Fab peers for guidance "

Maybe try q splif and a few drinks... at least you won't give a fuck about it then

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

"Many time I have done that. Send the message just to realise that I forgot to type one or two words, typed "if" instead of "of" and whatnot. Funny as it mostly happens on fab. My theory is that I'm using my dick to type rather than my brain :D"

Do you tell people that before you lend them your phone

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 45 weeks ago

The West

As long as u dnt use txt spk it s/b k

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

I love when I send a message and it's deleted after it's read!!!

Really know where I stand with them!!!

There must be a name for this condition.. and I can’t attend my GP till Monday so I turn to my Fab peers for guidance

I am sure the son of the emperor always gets replies, regardless of lifestyle habits or spelling and grammatical errors

And what kind of an emperor's son are you having to wait out the weekend for a GPs appointment "

Long story short, he was an emperor in Nigeria and I need to smuggle some of his money out of the country, so if I DM you my bank details can you send me €50k just to cover the bank fees and then obviously I’ll split the 100 million with you guys after it’s out?

By * la carteCouple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

And what kind of an emperor's son are you having to wait out the weekend for a GPs appointment

Long story short, he was an emperor in Nigeria and I need to smuggle some of his money out of the country, so if I DM you my bank details can you send me €50k just to cover the bank fees and then obviously I’ll split the 100 million with you guys after it’s out?

"

50k in bank fees is extortion . Renegotiate with the bank and get back to me

Welcome back, by the way

50k in bank fees is extortion . Renegotiate with the bank and get back to me

Welcome back, by the way "

I’ll call them right after I get through to the ever engaged GPs..

And thank you, it’s nice to be back

By *ildchild 7472Couple 45 weeks ago

Belfast

We've been getting loads of messages...well the Mrs has, completely oblivious to the fact it's a couples profile and there's two of us! Lol

I kind of get a kick out of that tho. Lol

"We've been getting loads of messages...well the Mrs has, completely oblivious to the fact it's a couples profile and there's two of us! Lol

I kind of get a kick out of that tho. Lol"

Surely that’s just shitty Fab manners though..??

Sligo

"Many time I have done that. Send the message just to realise that I forgot to type one or two words, typed "if" instead of "of" and whatnot. Funny as it mostly happens on fab. My theory is that I'm using my dick to type rather than my brain :D

Do you tell people that before you lend them your phone "

I used to but I don't say anything anymore as they would usually lick the screen in the hope that they would taste my cock

By *ogladyWoman 45 weeks ago

The bog

"Many time I have done that. Send the message just to realise that I forgot to type one or two words, typed "if" instead of "of" and whatnot. Funny as it mostly happens on fab. My theory is that I'm using my dick to type rather than my brain :D

I used to but I don't say anything anymore as they would usually lick the screen in the hope that they would taste my cock "

Send on a pic so I need to clean me screen

Sligo

I used to but I don't say anything anymore as they would usually lick the screen in the hope that they would taste my cock

Send on a pic so I need to clean me screen "

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

I am liable to send random messages as I’m falling asleep

Mrs

By *ildchild 7472Couple 45 weeks ago

Belfast

"We've been getting loads of messages...well the Mrs has, completely oblivious to the fact it's a couples profile and there's two of us! Lol

I kind of get a kick out of that tho. Lol

Surely that’s just shitty Fab manners though..?? "

It probably is, but it's almost entertaining watching them squirm when the "You're gorgeous, Would love to meet you for a coffee, maybe more?" Gets "Thanks, I'm more of a tea guy" response lol

» Add a new message to this topic