FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question to ladies.

Question to ladies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man 46 weeks ago

city

It seem to me many guys ask how their pictures on their profile looks and any advice. Fair enough question.. no harm in it.

But my question is. If a guy is invited to a party, event or even a social meet with yourself or couple..what makes you ladies think he looks better than his pics

Do you prefer a man in t-shirt, a good creased shirt? Shoes? I mean is.. even before you have a sit down conversation..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"It seem to me many guys ask how their pictures on their profile looks and any advice. Fair enough question.. no harm in it.

But my question is. If a guy is invited to a party, event or even a social meet with yourself or couple..what makes you ladies think he looks better than his pics

Do you prefer a man in t-shirt, a good creased shirt? Shoes? I mean is.. even before you have a sit down conversation..

"

Once he's showered clean clothes on .. I honestly couldn't give a shit what he's wearing and I accept the same bk I'm not into fancy clothes .. clean bod clean clothes

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

"It seem to me many guys ask how their pictures on their profile looks and any advice. Fair enough question.. no harm in it.

Once he's showered clean clothes on .. I honestly couldn't give a shit what he's wearing and I accept the same bk I'm not into fancy clothes .. clean bod clean clothes "

Noted Lou!

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Fresh t-shirt & jeans, and smelling good is a great start in my book

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic