FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Conventionally attractive

Conventionally attractive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affa31 OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

Galway

On the back of another post, I’m curious as to whether most here seek out conventionally attractive people (ie slim, toned, young etc).

I’m not talking about people you find attractive, but the people that general society would point out as being attractive.

I wish we had a poll option here but what say ye?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornywife20Couple 45 weeks ago

North Cork

Well personally speaking I like a woman with curves .

In my mind there is nothing sexier than a woman with a nice plump ass and good size boobs .

That's my opinion other people's will probably differ .

By *huCullainMan 45 weeks ago

Rathowen

Body type doesn't bother me as long as they look after themselves and have good hygiene.

Maturity is a must irrespective of age.

By *leasurer77Man 45 weeks ago

Athlone

Regarding age it seems like society in general rate younger people more attractive, especially women, but definitely appreciate older women who keep their looks. Helen Mirren would be an example of a woman who became rated more attractive as she aged. Tina Turner, Joan Collins are other examples.

Personally give me curves and a bit of cellulite any day.

By *ichael McCarthyMan 45 weeks ago

Lucan

If there's anyone here that looks like Marilyn Monroe, I'd appreciate a call please.

By *og-ManMan 45 weeks ago

somewhere

"If there's anyone here that looks like Marilyn Monroe, I'd appreciate a call please. "

So you don't even look for a pulse anymore

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Yeah I was guilty of this when I was younger mainly due to fear of judgement by my peers.

By *eanR2023Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin

For me it’s connection as well as personality. I do appreciate beautiful looking people too but there’s more than looks that’s important

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

No

Lucan

"If there's anyone here that looks like Marilyn Monroe, I'd appreciate a call please.

So you don't even look for a pulse anymore "

I never bothered with such unnecessary frivolity if I'm honest

By *ofistimacatedMan 45 weeks ago

cavan town

Well society would have us believe that Kim Kardashian, Nicole schershigerwerger, and Cheryl Cole are 3 of the most beautiful women alive today.

Controversial but I don't find any of them in the slightest bit attractive

Athlone

"Well society would have us believe that Kim Kardashian, Nicole schershigerwerger, and Cheryl Cole are 3 of the most beautiful women alive today.

Controversial but I don't find any of them in the slightest bit attractive "

Wouldn't agree on Nicole. The other 2 I'm with you!

By *oxyvixen99Woman 45 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

Conventionally now adays if you look at social media it's lip fillers, hair extensions, Turkey teeth, sunbed permatan, 6pack wearing loafers with no socks! So no lol I don't find any of those attributes attractive.

I find all types of everything attractive, but boringly it really does come down to the individual at the time.

I've been to social nights where I've been excited to meet someone and then found them boring as shit and then others who I wouldn't necessarily do more than glance at their profile to be phwoarr in person.

By *astelloWoman 45 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

For me, I like the tall, triangular look.. i. e rugby physique. I'm partial to body hair too on a guy. Probably my caveman seeker instincts come to the fore.

Not looking for caveman qualities though, I'm can be my own modern Wilma.

Can anyone find me a Fred?

Yes except for the young bit. But I'm like a dog chasing a bicycle, if i caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it I nearly bolted when I caught sight of E the first time I met him but he saw me hiding before I could make my escape

"On the back of another post, I’m curious as to whether most here seek out conventionally attractive people (ie slim, toned, young etc).

I’m not talking about people you find attractive, but the people that general society would point out as being attractive.

I wish we had a poll option here but what say ye?"

Conventions and Norms around attractive are always changing and are also bound by the society in which one lives. We, Irish/British/American/western culture, are influenced for years by the influencers of media movies and the culture we choose to immerse ourselves into. It appears, thin, young, above average height, breasts big enough (think back to hello boys - Eva Herzegovina) smooth skin and beautiful hair, make up the majority of the western norm. Now I’m not saying that is what I enjoy from the world of fab here, but just a thought or two in relation to conventions.

So, one poster here references Kardashian, Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger (he may be a a few years back) my google search, most attractive women in the world, brings an immediate “top ten” list: Jodie Comer (yes Villanelle, which I’d agree with in her role in Killing Eve, if you’ve not seen it yet… do) as the most beautiful woman alive, as of late last year.

Anyhow, ramble on, and the primary question, is that what we are seeking on Fab? I’d voice an opinion to say, myself included here, if we sought that image of conventional beauty here…. We’d be looking for a looong time. And in conclusion, or my own drawn out one, beauty is in the eye of the beholders, and there are many a beauty here in Fablandia, but it may not quite be the beauty of modern norms.

Back to work….. and letting my rambling thoughts knock around in my head and not in a public forum.

Variety is the spice of life

By *llthewaysMan 45 weeks ago

Somewhere

"On the back of another post, I’m curious as to whether most here seek out conventionally attractive people (ie slim, toned, young etc).

I don't think I seek out a particular type of person, either by what the original post say is conventional or who I am might find attractive.

Don't like being labelled myself, so I do my best not to label others.

Interested in seeing the replies though.

By *adger BrocMan 45 weeks ago

Co. Cork

In the dark everyone looks the same....but personality always shines through.

Galway

"Yes except for the young bit. But I'm like a dog chasing a bicycle, if i caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it I nearly bolted when I caught sight of E the first time I met him but he saw me hiding before I could make my escape "

By *yesgreenMan 45 weeks ago

north and south

"Yes except for the young bit. But I'm like a dog chasing a bicycle, if i caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it I nearly bolted when I caught sight of E the first time I met him but he saw me hiding before I could make my escape

"

personality respect and great fun , The mind not the body brings sexuality forward

Athlone

"Yes except for the young bit. But I'm like a dog chasing a bicycle, if i caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it I nearly bolted when I caught sight of E the first time I met him but he saw me hiding before I could make my escape

personality respect and great fun , The mind not the body brings sexuality forward "

Yes and a great big pair of tits

By *otownkid1967Man 45 weeks ago

Portlaoise

For me a person's personality is important. I have never judged anyone on looks alone. Besides which I'm no oil painting myself

Cheeky smile that includes a devious twinkle in her eyes does it for me every time. If you don’t have to drag a conversation out of someone that also helps

Used to be hung up on the conventionally attractive thing when I was younger but over time that’s faded. For me a person’s self confidence in their body and themselves regardless of what they look like is more important.

And a dirty mind

So I tend to prefer more mature women as a result - takes experience and time to reach that level of not giving a fuck about what other people think.

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

Yep ... I like what I like

Lucan

Bent over in front of me with their arse on display, and willing, is what I find most attractive in a woman. If they're in that position nothing else matters.

By *1CorkCouple 45 weeks ago

Cork

Don’t know what the conventional beauty is, but we have to admit that physical attraction is important to us when it comes to sexual encounters supplementary to our relationship. The physical attributes that attract us are probably somewhere within a large range of what would be deemed conventional or societal ideas of beauty, being honest. If time permits a high degree of familiarisation, a personality and mind can go a long way in attraction - this normally only develops after initial swinging encounter but can make subsequent meets all the more enjoyable.

All that said, we’re here for variety aswell so there is a big range and diversity in what we perceive to be conventionally beautiful.

Galway

Obviously, attraction is important but my question is are you only attracted to conventionally attractive people ie people who’s bodies general society deems the ideal.

"Obviously, attraction is important but my question is are you only attracted to conventionally attractive people ie people who’s bodies general society deems the ideal. "

Looks like a decent mix of responses. Nice to see so many looking past the “conventional”.

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 45 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

I wouldn't say conventionally attractive, I've always been attracted to the woman who's not part of the main group. Independence, freedom of thought and a filthy mind do a lot for a man.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 45 weeks ago

The West

Mrs would say she has a certain few things she's attracted to, but they can often go out the window depending on the personality!

I am attracted to what I'm attracted to, various sizes, features and personalities!

Wexford

"Bent over in front of me with their arse on display, and willing, is what I find most attractive in a woman. If they're in that position nothing else matters. "

Kinda like sheep

Wexford

"Obviously, attraction is important but my question is are you only attracted to conventionally attractive people ie people who’s bodies general society deems the ideal. "

Isn't fab made of general society, there for isn't all the types that fabbers find attractive within this societal norm ?

I would say what you refer to as society deem8ngideal is actually media deeming ideal .

And to answer your question ... I find what I deem attractive to me , to be attractive!

By *asual777Man 45 weeks ago

i travel all over

Men wise I am only into older chunky men as a rule of thumb

I would turn down Brad Pitt !!

Lady wise I don’t have a specific type

By *rmrs1234Couple 45 weeks ago

Waterford

Im not into the sunbed tanned bleached teeth love islander types. I do love a trim muscular bod though as i have stayed previous

By *rmrs1234Couple 45 weeks ago

Waterford

"Im not into the sunbed tanned bleached teeth love islander types. I do love a trim muscular bod though as i have stayed previous"

**stated not stayed**

Kate Middleton lookalike!

Tall, slim, small boobs, dark hair,

Or just someone that'll bang me!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 45 weeks ago

Tipperary

No I don’t think so. I find an array of women attractive and all wouldn’t like very much the same. I don’t have a type, one particular type.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/23 19:42:03]

By *yperbunnyxxxWoman 45 weeks ago

kilkenny

I’m a sapiosexual so looks have never really come into for me

If I can’t have a conversation it’s a massive turn off

I’ve only one thing I like looks wise is to be taller than me and at 5’2 that’s never been a problem

By *on Juan the MADridMan 45 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

"I’m a sapiosexual so looks have never really come into for me

I’ve only one thing I like looks wise is to be taller than me and at 5’2 that’s never been a problem "

What does sapiosexual mean?

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I’ve only one thing I like looks wise is to be taller than me and at 5’2 that’s never been a problem

What does sapiosexual mean? "

Someone who finds intelligence sexual

By *rish_GuyMan 45 weeks ago

Foxford

Someone who finds intelligence sexual "

What if a person isn't that intelligent or don't think that they are, are they out of the picture?

By *yperbunnyxxxWoman 45 weeks ago

kilkenny

"

What if a person isn't that intelligent or don't think that they are, are they out of the picture? "

I’m not talking college intelligence and if you can have a conversation and banter

Don’t take yourself to serious

Laugh at silly moments

Looks fade beauty only lasts awhile

The art of conversation is dying and I love a good chat about anything

What if a person isn't that intelligent or don't think that they are, are they out of the picture? "

That's me fucked .. I'm no way intelligent...but I'm doing OK for myself

Foxford

"

What if a person isn't that intelligent or don't think that they are, are they out of the picture?

I’m not talking college intelligence and if you can have a conversation and banter

Laugh at silly moments

The art of conversation is dying and I love a good chat about anything "

O right. Ya,that's true alright. Face to Face conversation is dying alright, I think anyway's. I'm not on about text chat,video calls or phone calls.

"

Laugh at silly moments

Hi stranger hope your keeping well

Foxford

That's me fucked .. I'm no way intelligent...but I'm doing OK for myself "

Going by your interaction on here, there's no flies on you Lou, if there are, they're paying VERY HIGH rent.

Going by your interaction on here, there's no flies on you Lou, if there are, they're paying VERY HIGH rent. "

Lol tks .. you always have my back here

By *ohn MacDMan 45 weeks ago

cork

I have found not to read a book by its cover

I have had lovers all ages and sizes

For me it’s not just looks it’s the physical interaction

How they make you feel when you with them and everyone is different - if you just click it just works!

I have been gladly surprised many a time with women who know what they want.

Expression is the lost art - that’s what turns me on

It’s hard to find - a profile cant tell truly tell you what they are like in the flesh!

Have an open mind and put it all down to experience!

Every interaction you learn more about yourself as well as the person your with!

Windows shipping isn’t the best-

My 2 cents

Foxford

Going by your interaction on here, there's no flies on you Lou, if there are, they're paying VERY HIGH rent.

Lol tks .. you always have my back here "

Your welcome Lou

I'll try to anyway's.

By *ultry ZaraCouple 45 weeks ago

dublin

No OP

I believe beauty to be in the eye of the beholder. What one might be attracted to differs to others. And a person can have a cracking body or face but personality stands the test of time !

dublin

P.S. OP General Society as a whole does not conform to a paticular look. Although youth of today with Social media I feel sorry for having to live up to a certain kinda norm

ie. fake eyelashes, n everything else. Natural Beauty & persona wins by far !!

OP to answer your question I (Mrs) would have to say no, absolutely not

As others have mentioned it is not the aesthetics that I would find attractive, moreso the ‘aura’ surrounding the person, and that goes for both male & female

And I find it hard to explain in words what that actually means, but it’s the eye contact..maybe the sincerity in the conversation you’re having..I dunno, maybe I’m talking through my arse..again

Galway

"P.S. OP General Society as a whole does not conform to a paticular look. Although youth of today with Social media I feel sorry for having to live up to a certain kinda norm

ie. fake eyelashes, n everything else. Natural Beauty & persona wins by far !!"

I’m very aware that not all society conform to a particular look but if you ask the average person so describe their ideal body, it is likely to be slim, toned etc. that’s what I mean by conventionally attractive.

Galway

It’s interesting that the majority of replies have said that they don’t limit things to the “beautiful” people.

Are those that do afraid to comment in case of backlash (of which there should be none) or do they just not use the forums.

Or don't want to appear shallow?

Foxford

I'll try to answer this question meself now. Hopefully I don't get attacked for it.

Personally I'm more into curvy women, than tin women. Age isn't that important for me, someone with a dirty mind helps alright(nothing worse then walking on eggshells around somebody), hold a conversation, confident, naturally themselves. Someone 1 you click with.

If you don't click together, look seriously good together, ye're eye candy to look at, isn't always a good thing(hopefully I've that worded right).

Alot of the time what the "expert's" call or say is the "perfect" woman, I've no interested in at all.

Each person is different & as what has been said already, what someone likes, another person mightn't like at all.

Foxford

"Obviously, attraction is important but my question is are you only attracted to conventionally attractive people ie people who’s bodies general society deems the ideal.

OP to answer your question I (Mrs) would have to say no, absolutely not

As others have mentioned it is not the aesthetics that I would find attractive, moreso the ‘aura’ surrounding the person, and that goes for both male & female

And I find it hard to explain in words what that actually means, but it’s the eye contact..maybe the sincerity in the conversation you’re having..I dunno, maybe I’m talking through my arse..again "

Sometimes, somethings can be hard or impossible to say in written words alright. As for talking through your arse again, I'll have to hear it first, before I can answer that question.

dublin

"P.S. OP General Society as a whole does not conform to a paticular look. Although youth of today with Social media I feel sorry for having to live up to a certain kinda norm

ie. fake eyelashes, n everything else. Natural Beauty & persona wins by far !!

I’m very aware that not all society conform to a particular look but if you ask the average person so describe their ideal body, it is likely to be slim, toned etc. that’s what I mean by conventionally attractive. "

I hear ye OP , But I disagree , we cant speak for everyone !! Personally if I was asked that id of said Dadbod , hairy chest & I prefer a man who isint so slim .

By *amsevenMan 45 weeks ago

cork

I don't seek out "conventionally attractive " people on here. I can find anybodies pic attractive depending on the pic, what they are wearing, showing, not showing, no matter the body type. Some of the hottest pics iv seen on here have been from both body types. But more important is if they can have the craic and not take themselves too seriously. Sarcasm and shite talk to the front

On the flip side iv been told by 1 that because I'm 'toned' that they wouldn't dream of getting naked with me and and another said that they couldn't be with someone who must think they are great and would be looking in the mirror all night.( haven't been in a gym in 12 years prob)

So to answer your question op, no from me and in my experience it's a no from the ladies too

Wexford

"

Laugh at silly moments

That just sounds like a made up ting to describe different sorts of attraction than physical which is something that frankly almost everybody feels

Wexford

"It’s interesting that the majority of replies have said that they don’t limit things to the “beautiful” people.

Are those that do afraid to comment in case of backlash (of which there should be none) or do they just not use the forums. "

I think you are getting all the answers only you are missing the point. People are attracted to the kind of people they find good looking. People aren't attracted to a certain type of person because other people are attracted to them!

Wexford

"Or don't want to appear shallow?"

Why do you think people would appear shallow if they are attracted to toned and slim people.?

By *ogladyWoman 45 weeks ago

The bog

I'm just attracted to who I'm attracted to be it tone bod or dadbod...and yes looks have to be one of them and good banter...as another poster said who I think is attractive might not be to another

Well kept and clean does it for me !

We all have our likes n dislikes.. as they say each to their own, but try be respectful, I just want to chat on the forum and have a laugh .. I do try help out on help a fabber thread

By *kuedMan 45 weeks ago

Derry

A connection is about the sexiest thing going.

"Or don't want to appear shallow?

Why do you think people would appear shallow if they are attracted to toned and slim people.?

"

You don't think it could be perceived by some, to be shallow, if you're attracted to good looks alone ?

As one of the few who answered yes, I've no issue if people think me shallow for being attracted to conventionally attractive men. Is that all that I look for? Of course not, but it IS what catches my eye in the first place

Galway

It’s not shallow to have preferences, as long as those preferences are expressed without being derogatory towards another group of people.

Wexford

"Or don't want to appear shallow?

You don't think it could be perceived by some, to be shallow, if you're attracted to good looks alone ?"

By someone or by you ?

Why would it be shallow to not be attracted to all body types ?

I didn't say it was shallow .you asked a question I gave a possible explanation. Obviously you don't agree.

All good.

It’s like the Dail here

By *elfastDMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

If anything, I find I’m mostly more attracted to the unconventionally attractive

However a beautiful face gets me all jittery, but that’s a natural, unfilled, no makeup, no surgery kind of beautiful. I don’t know maybe it’s the eyes.

By *etergemmaCouple 45 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

I am only interested in conventionally attractive people because I am conventionally attractive.

Its not rocket science I know my level

I've never been one for "the conventional type" always have been initially attracted to a curvier lady even at a young age, which in teens and early 20's would've gotten me a bit of extra slagging but didn't make me change I like what I like, obviously it's down to personality & how you'd click after that

By *on Juan the MADridMan 45 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

I am attracted to a good kisser, who keeps always a smile on and have the same Peter Pan spirit that I have.

Each woman have something different and pretty, it’s just a matter to discover it.

Of course I find conventionally attractive people visually attractive, in some cases this only lasts until they reveal a shitty personality.

I seek out people who I find entertaining and easy to be with, I tend to have very high standards on this front.

By *ustBoWoman 45 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Of course I find conventionally attractive people visually attractive, in some cases this only lasts until they reveal a shitty personality.

I seek out people who I find entertaining and easy to be with, I tend to have very high standards on this front. "

I was trying to think of a reply to this thread but this sums it up for me as well .Thanks Casey

By *etergemmaCouple 45 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"Of course I find conventionally attractive people visually attractive, in some cases this only lasts until they reveal a shitty personality.

I seek out people who I find entertaining and easy to be with, I tend to have very high standards on this front. "

I all seriousness, I find myself agreeing with you 100%.

I think most people will find what we consider attractive, visually attractive to us but if they are up their hole and ignorant then its a complete turnoff

Wexford

"I didn't say it was shallow .you asked a question I gave a possible explanation. Obviously you don't agree.

All good."

You implied it was shallow, then 8 asked you why you implied it ? You answered with a question to avoid answering....

Wexford

I find healthy looks attractive , I've found this attractive in different body types and ages

I find happy go lucky very attractive, I find tenderness and honesty irresistible tbh. I'm a sucker for a sweetheart face ,,, its only led to trouble so far

I'm attracted to confidence combined with humility

I find older slim woman very attractive too .

I never find an initial looks attraction to last if the personality attraction isn't there,

Where as the person can become very attractive to me if I begin to like their personality.

Make sense?

By *irdyxWoman 45 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

I'm a huge fan of funny ,

Obviously there needs to be an attraction too but funny wins me over a lot

By * la carteCouple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

"I'm a huge fan of funny ,

Obviously there needs to be an attraction too but funny wins me over a lot "

Nothing better than being laughed into bed

By *irdyxWoman 45 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

Nothing better than being laughed into bed "

Couldn't agree more

Lucan

Nothing better than being laughed into bed "

It turns out being laughed at in bed is a whole different ball game

By *ilthyNightsCouple 45 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

People learn who society deems attractive due to a subconscious conditioning that they experience pretty much from birth. Some people are able to think a bit more independently and decide for themselves by listening to their own thoughts and desires, others are much more constrained by this conditioning and additionally would be worried about what others have to say about their choices.

Galway

"People learn who society deems attractive due to a subconscious conditioning that they experience pretty much from birth. Some people are able to think a bit more independently and decide for themselves by listening to their own thoughts and desires, others are much more constrained by this conditioning and additionally would be worried about what others have to say about their choices. "

There are a number of men who are happy to have play meets with a larger woman but wouldn’t be seen in public with them. I would say the majority of us have experienced that.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 45 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"People learn who society deems attractive due to a subconscious conditioning that they experience pretty much from birth. Some people are able to think a bit more independently and decide for themselves by listening to their own thoughts and desires, others are much more constrained by this conditioning and additionally would be worried about what others have to say about their choices.

There are a number of men who are happy to have play meets with a larger woman but wouldn’t be seen in public with them. I would say the majority of us have experienced that. "

Those are the worst kind.. those who reject others that they KNOW they are attracted to, just because they feel others might judge them. Gross

Galway

"People learn who society deems attractive due to a subconscious conditioning that they experience pretty much from birth. Some people are able to think a bit more independently and decide for themselves by listening to their own thoughts and desires, others are much more constrained by this conditioning and additionally would be worried about what others have to say about their choices.

There are a number of men who are happy to have play meets with a larger woman but wouldn’t be seen in public with them. I would say the majority of us have experienced that.

Those are the worst kind.. those who reject others that they KNOW they are attracted to, just because they feel others might judge them. Gross"

I do enjoy how pissy they get when you call them out on it

I think one of my favourite things about fab is the representation of all body types in a sex positive space. As someone whose body type is looked down on and deemed unhealthy in everyday life, the reminder that it can be desired and admired is appreciated on the days where my confidence isn’t where I like it to be.

By *electableicecreamMan 45 weeks ago

The West

I would say no. I don't and haven't ever sought out the conventionally attractive.

I think I am attracted to certain physical attributes and I've also noticed that these things change over time. These in combination with a myriad other things sometimes conspire to leave me school boy speechless in the presence of a certain poise, grace, a glint in the eye or a softness I can't quite put my finger on.

By *ilderMan 45 weeks ago

dublin

I'm actually after a mute, double jointed, nymphomaniac with daddy issues and questionable morals but each to their own...

Galway

"I'm actually after a mute, double jointed, nymphomaniac with daddy issues and questionable morals but each to their own... "

I full believe that one day you will find her and I will officiate the wedding

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman 45 weeks ago

in the waves

I'm not into the tanned, perfectly preened gym bros that seem to be all over social media and TV now. That beauty standard does nothing for me. I'm attracted to rugged outdoorsy types,and also other things that might not be considered conventionally attractive today.

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 45 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

"I'm not into the tanned, perfectly preened gym bros that seem to be all over social media and TV now. That beauty standard does nothing for me. I'm attracted to rugged outdoorsy types,and also other things that might not be considered conventionally attractive today. "

I am attracted to pineapples with tits

By *oxyvixen99Woman 45 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

There are a number of men who are happy to have play meets with a larger woman but wouldn’t be seen in public with them. I would say the majority of us have experienced that. "

Absolute dickheads Jaffa. The amount of "popular" guys North and South that have messaged me me to meet and kik me that actually have blanked me when at parties and socials is ridiculous

Galway

Absolute dickheads Jaffa. The amount of "popular" guys North and South that have messaged me me to meet and kik me that actually have blanked me when at parties and socials is ridiculous "

Better that they’ve made themselves known! As I always say, preferences are completely acceptable once everyone is respectful about how they express them.

"There are a number of men who are happy to have play meets with a larger woman but wouldn’t be seen in public with them. I would say the majority of us have experienced that.

Absolute dickheads Jaffa. The amount of "popular" guys North and South that have messaged me me to meet and kik me that actually have blanked me when at parties and socials is ridiculous

Better that they’ve made themselves known! As I always say, preferences are completely acceptable once everyone is respectful about how they express them. "

Wow, that’s some shitty behaviour you’ve experienced Jaffa. You have to wonder what goes through people’s heads to act like that.

» Add a new message to this topic