FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's the broadband with Pure telecom like?

What's the broadband with Pure telecom like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * la carte OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

So I'm researching new broadband only providers. Trying to get it through Vodafone's thick heads that I don't wish to renew if they won't match cheapest providers out there is probably one of the most painful experiences of my life (it nearly beats giving birth )!

Anyone with Pure - what's the service like?

Other option is Sky - I have managed to escape being one of their customers for decades and probably wish to keep it that way, given the horror stories I've heard over the years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo32Man 45 weeks ago

tipperary

Go on to switcher.ie

It'll let you put in your eircode and show you the best deals

By *nly_Fangs23Woman 45 weeks ago

Middle of Nowhere

I'm with Pure and have had great speeds and zero problems with them

Dublin

"Go on to switcher.ie

It'll let you put in your eircode and show you the best deals

"

I know, thanks...but I'd like feedback on the providers and their service

Dublin

"I'm with Pure and have had great speeds and zero problems with them

"

Cheers

By *aylander_ieMan 45 weeks ago

Dublin

If you're looking at moving the service of the broadband will most likely be the exact same as Pure/Sky/Voda use the same underlaying infrastructure...i.e Siro Broadband.

What you'll be more interested in the customer service shit has hit the fan scenario. In my experience going for smaller companies in these circumstances are better and you'll get through to someone...not like Eir, Voda or Sky.

I've dealt with Pure from another perspective and they have a decent CS team.

By *exesrangerMan 45 weeks ago

city

I'm with pure and I find them pretty good to be fair . I got a good deal for the first 6 months and then the 2nd 6 months was still cheaper than anyone else. The big difference was their routers. They use technicolour routers which are leagues better that most other shite routers given out by other companies and don't even get me started on eir fibre routers. Anyway i going them good and they are all using the same lines so it's really down to price and a quality router makes all the difference

Dublin

"If you're looking at moving the service of the broadband will most likely be the exact same as Pure/Sky/Voda use the same underlaying infrastructure...i.e Siro Broadband.

What you'll be more interested in the customer service shit has hit the fan scenario. In my experience going for smaller companies in these circumstances are better and you'll get through to someone...not like Eir, Voda or Sky.

I've dealt with Pure from another perspective and they have a decent CS team. "

Makes sense, thanks

Dublin

"I'm with pure and I find them pretty good to be fair . I got a good deal for the first 6 months and then the 2nd 6 months was still cheaper than anyone else. The big difference was their routers. They use technicolour routers which are leagues better that most other shite routers given out by other companies and don't even get me started on eir fibre routers. Anyway i going them good and they are all using the same lines so it's really down to price and a quality router makes all the difference "

Interesting, thanks

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan 45 weeks ago

Waterford

Except for Virgin everyone else is using the same infrastructure so go for whoever gives you the best deal

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Was with pure up to two months ago broadband was brilliant no issues but price went up so moved to vodaphone again but I'd gladly go back to our again in 12 months if they're cheaper

By *otass and scorpioCouple 45 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

I’m with pure , no problems whatsoever …. Good reliability and speeds ,All local and national calls free all for 35 month

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

Is there any broadband and mobile deals without TV and other shite?

Dublin

"Is there any broadband and mobile deals without TV and other shite?"

Switcher.ie might have the answer to that

Dublin

"I’m with pure , no problems whatsoever …. Good reliability and speeds ,All local and national calls free all for 35 month "

Yup, just made the call to switch.

Pray for me now

» Add a new message to this topic