FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Heading for Cork

Heading for Cork

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrs1234 OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Waterford

Headin for the rebel county tomorrow morning. Anyone down that direction know what the roadworks are like down on that bloody roundabout that have been haunting me the last couple of nights. Ive to go to blackpool

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ergalMan 45 weeks ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Just stay in the right hand lane as your pass littleisland, that will take you to the city, towards silversprings, take the skip road to the leftover the bridge by silversprings and straight to Blackpool

Waterford

"Just stay in the right hand lane as your pass littleisland, that will take you to the city, towards silversprings, take the skip road to the leftover the bridge by silversprings and straight to Blackpool "

Ok thank you. Last time i ended up going all over the city because the car sat nav was trying to send me up roads that u cant go up any more and i was all over the place with the different lanes. Hopefully tomorrow will be smoother

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Take it slow and ignore the satnav when you get in the vicinity of the interchange. It’s well signposted now.

As _ergal said stay in the right hand lane until you come to the roundabout first exit for city center switch to the left hand lane right over the fly over and on to blackpool mind you’re speed as soon as you come upon the roadworks there’s almost certainly going too be a flash for cash there

By *exesrangerMan 45 weeks ago

city

That bloody dunkettle roundabout sends me into panic mode every time. Even now thinking of it I can feel the beads of sweat running down my brow

Waterford

"That bloody dunkettle roundabout sends me into panic mode every time. Even now thinking of it I can feel the beads of sweat running down my brow"

Way to make me feel better there tex

"That bloody dunkettle roundabout sends me into panic mode every time. Even now thinking of it I can feel the beads of sweat running down my brow

Way to make me feel better there tex "

Heh. It’s really not that bad. As the bestselling book in the galaxy says in large, friendly letters on the cover: “Don’t panic!”

By *eralt80Man 45 weeks ago

cork

Can you turn off at Little Island and take the back road through Glanmire over to Blackpool? It used be a very handy route before but I haven’t travelled it since the road works started

Waterford

"Can you turn off at Little Island and take the back road through Glanmire over to Blackpool? It used be a very handy route before but I haven’t travelled it since the road works started "

Ahh i dont know. Oh god im gonna cry. I dont wanna drive

By *eralt80Man 45 weeks ago

cork

"Can you turn off at Little Island and take the back road through Glanmire over to Blackpool? It used be a very handy route before but I haven’t travelled it since the road works started

Ahh i dont know. Oh god im gonna cry. I dont wanna drive"

No need for tears Cork drivers are well aware to give the Waterford crowd extra space when they call

Waterford

"Can you turn off at Little Island and take the back road through Glanmire over to Blackpool? It used be a very handy route before but I haven’t travelled it since the road works started

Ahh i dont know. Oh god im gonna cry. I dont wanna drive

No need for tears Cork drivers are well aware to give the Waterford crowd extra space when they call "

Pffft they do not

By *tarman44Man 45 weeks ago

waterford

Travelled up to cork from waterford last week for live at the marquee and it was very easy to get in and out just follow the signage and you can't go wrong

By *exesrangerMan 45 weeks ago

city

"That bloody dunkettle roundabout sends me into panic mode every time. Even now thinking of it I can feel the beads of sweat running down my brow

Way to make me feel better there tex "

Haha....my bad Mrs. To be fair it's grand if your coming into Cork from the WD side, abs no issue at all. But lord save us the amount of times I've come out of that tunnel,wondering which lane do they want me in today?

I've got it down now though. Just throw on the hazard lights coming out of said tunnel to let ppl know you could be going either way

Waterford

Way to make me feel better there tex

Haha....my bad Mrs. To be fair it's grand if your coming into Cork from the WD side, abs no issue at all. But lord save us the amount of times I've come out of that tunnel,wondering which lane do they want me in today?

I've got it down now though. Just throw on the hazard lights coming out of said tunnel to let ppl know you could be going either way "

Could b onto to somethin there with the hazards alright

By *ustBoWoman 45 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Can you turn off at Little Island and take the back road through Glanmire over to Blackpool? It used be a very handy route before but I haven’t travelled it since the road works started "

This would be the best route if you want to avoid the roundabout.

» Add a new message to this topic