FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > camping

camping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *t1114 OP   Man 43 weeks ago

dundalk

Just seen the camping forum there for the first time. It all seems to be across the water unfortunately. Just wondering does anyone know of any campsites in Ireland and are commonly used for a bit of swing fun???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andR2019Couple 43 weeks ago

Nunya

"Just seen the camping forum there for the first time. It all seems to be across the water unfortunately. Just wondering does anyone know of any campsites in Ireland and are commonly used for a bit of swing fun???"

There was an event last year, it’s was a private one though. So you needed invited etc.

Haven’t camped enough since moving here to know what the site are like.

By *t1114 OP   Man 43 weeks ago

dundalk

Thanks

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Weather permitting I'm intending to try my luck at camping at Caliso Bay on Saturday night. Sure what's the worst that can happen....

By *s LollyWoman 43 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Weather permitting I'm intending to try my luck at camping at Caliso Bay on Saturday night. Sure what's the worst that can happen...."

Wow that's sounds amazing hope you get the weather

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

There are usually a few camping events throughout the year but no actual swingers campsites that I know of.

Details of the events should be on the events list in this section of the forum

By *ublustMan 43 weeks ago

Dublin

When I'm on a campsite there are usually kids on board so I've never been to Lough Arrow in Sligo which is strictly adults only. Not sure if there's a swingers dynamic or just a safe space for campers who want a break from the kids / grandkids.

I have been to River Valley in Wicklow which has an adults only section and I'd be very surprised if this was anything other than a slightly later noise curfew.

By *ubberNumbersCouple 43 weeks ago

dublin

Were camping at the moment but in a very family oriented site.

Can't imagine much happening here haha.

Are swinger camp sites a big thing elsewhere?

By *ORBCouple 43 weeks ago

Dundalk

I don't know about swinger camps but I would guess avoiding one that gets swarmed with midgies in the morning or evenings would be a good idea if there was a swinger camp. I was camping last year first day was great cos it was breezy the second day was a nightmare with those bitey little pests. .B.

By *ublin ladMan 43 weeks ago

dublin

There does be (carry on camping) held yearly. I’ve never been but it does sound like good fun..

I can’t imagine being any camp sites that is swinger friendly, most have lots of kids..

Wild camping would be ur best bet if u arranged a group to go..

I’d certainly be interested

» Add a new message to this topic