FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any newbie men feeling meh

Any newbie men feeling meh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Newbie here, can’t help but feel lost on this site, too many women playing games! Coffee is good but then no shows when dates times arranged. I’m 53 and can’t get access to more than 50% of profiles. It’s a joke! Anyone else feel the same? I take part in forums as was suggested, yet nothing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

You've been here 5 weeks which is literally the blink of an eye on here.

To be successful you need patience and consistency.

The fact you have reached the point of arranging meets already is more than many have managed at this stage but if they are all no shows or backing out maybe look at exactly who you are chatting to and don't take them all at face value.

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

As RB said

Also not sure why it's a joke not being able to access profiles that aren't looking for those in your age range. A really good thing to learn early on is that people have preferences which you (or any of us) might not fit.

Agree with Reality above. Patience is needed. You’re one of an absolute sea of single men on here. Couples and women are snowed under with messages, and yes there are plenty of people who aren’t genuine and start conversations or arrange meets only to vanish or block you for no apparent reason.

So get a thick skin, and settle in for the long view. Enjoy the chats and the forums and whatever else happens will in time.

By *idoMan 45 weeks ago

dublin/meath

5 weeks is nothing took me 3 months to get meet verified that resulted in play patience is the key after that it's been all gravy

By *otownkid1967Man 45 weeks ago

Portlaoise

You aren't even verified yet OP. There's help a fabber out thread . Get on there and someone will help you get verified.Best of luck on fab but remember being on here is no guarantee that you will get anything.

By *ickyjoe88Man 45 weeks ago

Carlow

"As RB said

Also not sure why it's a joke not being able to access profiles that aren't looking for those in your age range. A really good thing to learn early on is that people have preferences which you (or any of us) might not fit.

"

Totally agree, we wouldn't get anywhere with people in pub etc that didn't click or suit our tastes so why should it be different here.

Like each to their own preferences

By *rish_GuyMan 45 weeks ago

Foxford

Like what's already said OP. Your not very long on here yet. Fab is more like a slow Marathon in alot of cases, it's not a sprint, far from it. Stay on the forum & try to get to a social event aswell, if possible. I'm (really)on here 6 month's, nothing yet. I'm in the forum as much as I can be, I'm hoping to get to a social event later on this year. I'm not pushing anything(so to speak) on anybody. It'll happen if & when it's going to happen.

Maybe that's something else you might need to think about OP(Are you willing to wait or do you want it to happen ASAP?)

Good luck & enjoy your time on Fab

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 45 weeks ago

Dublin

"Newbie here, can’t help but feel lost on this site, too many women playing games! Coffee is good but then no shows when dates times arranged. I’m 53 and can’t get access to more than 50% of profiles. It’s a joke! Anyone else feel the same? I take part in forums as was suggested, yet nothing"

I'd suggest going to one of the socials that get organised on here.

And lower your expectations. No one is guaranteed anything on here.

OP I've been on/off here for nearly 10yrs now, We ladies get no shows and ghosted, it's a part of fab some get cold feet others are just all talk.. fuck them move on x lou

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Thanks for all the advice, I’ll stick at it, some very good points made, sorry if I was a bit moany, just had a bad day at the office! Thanks all!

"Thanks for all the advice, I’ll stick at it, some very good points made, sorry if I was a bit moany, just had a bad day at the office! Thanks all! "

We all have those! Hope tomorrow is a better day

By *ig swingerMan 45 weeks ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/06/23 22:45:48]

dublin

"OP I've been on/off here for nearly 10yrs now, We ladies get no shows and ghosted, it's a part of fab some get cold feet others are just all talk.. fuck them move on x lou "

I can safely say I’d defo show up.

Can’t understand people doing that ghosting craic. We’re all on here to meet people and see where it goes etc. Nothing worse than time wasters.

"OP I've been on/off here for nearly 10yrs now, We ladies get no shows and ghosted, it's a part of fab some get cold feet others are just all talk.. fuck them move on x lou

Can’t understand people doing that ghosting craic. We’re all on here to meet people and see where it goes etc. Nothing worse than time wasters. "

Try the help the fabber out on the forum they are great ..

"OP I've been on/off here for nearly 10yrs now, We ladies get no shows and ghosted, it's a part of fab some get cold feet others are just all talk.. fuck them move on x lou

Can’t understand people doing that ghosting craic. We’re all on here to meet people and see where it goes etc. Nothing worse than time wasters. "

Dv8 on the form they do a great job for newbies .. honestly keep looking on the forum .. I'm posting that on my grave stone lol but really keep looking on the forum

"Newbie here, can’t help but feel lost on this site, too many women playing games! Coffee is good but then no shows when dates times arranged. I’m 53 and can’t get access to more than 50% of profiles. It’s a joke! Anyone else feel the same? I take part in forums as was suggested, yet nothing"

Welcome to the Jungle , it might be the site it is but women only give their mind & body to those that they want to , everyone here has their preferences and not everyone meets them .

dublin

Can’t understand people doing that ghosting craic. We’re all on here to meet people and see where it goes etc. Nothing worse than time wasters.

Try the help the fabber out on the forum they are great .. "

I’ve done just that and got chatting to some awesome people. Cheers

dublin

Dv8 on the form they do a great job for newbies .. honestly keep looking on the forum .. I'm posting that on my grave stone lol but really keep looking on the forum"

I guess I’ll just keep looking on the forum so. Lol

Op do it your way just because someone tells you this or that is wrong doesn’t mean they are right

Enjoy if you can

By *rish_GuyMan 45 weeks ago

Foxford

"Op do it your way just because someone tells you this or that is wrong doesn’t mean they are right

Enjoy if you can "

Ya,that's true alright.

By *exyman1965Man 45 weeks ago

Lucan

That's the site if it happens great but life goes on outside of here so don't get get caught up to much on here mate plenty more options then fab

"That's the site if it happens great but life goes on outside of here so don't get get caught up to much on here mate plenty more options then fab "

Good man

By *electableicecreamMan 45 weeks ago

The West

I find it helps if you think about it as joining a community. Make some friends and get to know a few people. It opens doors and helps paint a picture of how things work.

I guess it depends on what your looking for. That's what works for me and your mileage may vary.

Op there’s a thread going it’s the sporting events thread the lads there have a group chat going maybe dm the op of that thread

I’m sure they will let you know what’s what on here and the feed back that I’m getting is that is great craic also

» Add a new message to this topic