FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sunbeds yay or nay

Sunbeds yay or nay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooed.dadbod OP   Man 42 weeks ago

The light between the oceans

I'm going away soon and my skin in impregnable.....find it hard to tan ...I'm not fair haired or pale...just wondering if I do a sunbed will it help to tan when I'm away ....wouldn't know what to ask for in a tan shop

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

"I'm going away soon and my skin in impregnable.....find it hard to tan ...I'm not fair haired or pale...just wondering if I do a sunbed will it help to tan when I'm away ....wouldn't know what to ask for in a tan shop "

I would recommend polish owned sunbeds and start low and work your way up but then have bigger gaps between l the days you go.

Like start 3/4 min on a low strength one go every 3/4 days for like 3 weeks then do 4/5 min for the next 2/3weeks at least and never go over 7/10 min depending on your skin. A good place won't allow high strength and high minutes if skin is not ready for it

By *llthewaysMan 42 weeks ago

Somewhere

I don't see the appeal in them to be honest.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 42 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Try a tinted moisturiser and build it up until it looks ok. Easier, cheaper, faster, and won't give you cancer.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 42 weeks ago

ireland

I think we all know the dangers of using them but still some are willing to risk it and thats their perogative. I know a few family members who use them a few times before they would go abroad apparently to stop the initial burning they say .

By *itemeagainMan 42 weeks ago

Wexford

"I'm going away soon and my skin in impregnable.....find it hard to tan ...I'm not fair haired or pale...just wondering if I do a sunbed will it help to tan when I'm away ....wouldn't know what to ask for in a tan shop "

Ask for her number one Top shelf package that will age your skin faster than a vacation in the Sahara.

For Adam's you could try to mahogany motherfooker look, and To round it off maybe you could ask for the Dead goats sack special sack look around you eyes.

By *itemeagainMan 42 weeks ago

Wexford

Sorry add ons....

Unless Adam is going too

By *panishRebelMan 42 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I fi f things like the sun bed boring.

Better off owning what you have as it is.

By *aulupforitMan 3 weeks ago

Tynemouth

"Try a tinted moisturiser and build it up until it looks ok. Easier, cheaper, faster, and won't give you cancer."

No proof in that statement

By *runchMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Having a perma tan is great!

By *tallionandMarerideCouple 3 weeks ago

anywhere in the field

I use them before I go on holidays ,just a few sessions to give you a Base and then use a factor 15 and gradually work down .

By *c188Man 3 weeks ago

limerick

Nay ..but each to their own

By *aulupforitMan 3 weeks ago

Tynemouth

The leisure centre I worked in 35 years ago had 2 sun beds and eventually they took them both out about 5 years later. Funny as you had to use a disclaimer form to use them.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Get a spray tan instead. It's a lot safer...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman 3 weeks ago

My town

Just don't use them .

Use a good self tanner yourself or go to a salon or don't bother

By *ewcouple200Couple 3 weeks ago

dublin

Buy a product called Fox Tan (you can get get it in superdrug) it's fantastic!! Look it up! Best Tan I've ever got.

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

worcester

Definitely not.

They need banning.

If you want a tan get a spray one.

Love the skin you’re in and look after it x

By *eys00Man 3 weeks ago

have boots will travel

The only safe tan is a fake tan! Factor 50 every day on the face, and run a mile from the beds. They are so bad for you

worcester

"The only safe tan is a fake tan! Factor 50 every day on the face, and run a mile from the beds. They are so bad for you"

This!! I’m with you 100%.

By *eys00Man 3 weeks ago

have boots will travel

"The only safe tan is a fake tan! Factor 50 every day on the face, and run a mile from the beds. They are so bad for you

This!! I’m with you 100%. "

Sun damage is no joke folks! We'll all look old enough eventually, no need to expedite the process for the sake of a tan

worcester

"The only safe tan is a fake tan! Factor 50 every day on the face, and run a mile from the beds. They are so bad for you

This!! I’m with you 100%.

Sun damage is no joke folks! We'll all look old enough eventually, no need to expedite the process for the sake of a tan"

I’ve had advanced skin cancer (melanoma) caused from sun burn. I have to keep myself covered as much as possible and wear sun screen all year round.

I try and raise awareness but it falls on deaf ears most of the time.

A spray tan is the only one to have in my opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic