FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What is good sex

What is good sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

Craigavon

Following on from a pervious thread about how often you need sex alot of people commented that they wanted good sex so what is good sex to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Good sex to me is being able to be comfortable with that person.

That doesn't mean that it has to be in a bed, but it helps, just in person with them.

Taking it slow with lots of kissing, lots of touching, caressing certain areas and knowing exactly where to apply your lips, tongue or fingers so she receives as much pleasure as possible.

I'm not going to continue to give out all my secrets

Craigavon

Spoilsport yes I would agree good sex to me is having that connection with someone being able to be yourself with them feeling like you can show them or tell them what you want I had the most amazing sex last Monday afternoon lol

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

I've never had bad sex. There are levels of good but I can't remember a time I didn't enjoy it to some extent.

You usually get a feel for a person or persons before it gets to sex.

By *itemeagainMan 46 weeks ago

Wexford

Obviously its the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket

By *rion400Man 46 weeks ago

inchicore

Being confident, attentive and eager to please your partner would be important to me. And on some level, allowing myself to be vulnerable.

Craigavon

I actually let a guy watch me make myself orgasim I have never felt that I could with anyone before it felt fucking amazing watching the expression on his face was amazing

"Obviously its the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket "

exactly

"Spoilsport yes I would agree good sex to me is having that connection with someone being able to be yourself with them feeling like you can show them or tell them what you want I had the most amazing sex last Monday afternoon lol "

Spoilsport???

Me??

By *elfastDMan 46 weeks ago

belfast

"I actually let a guy watch me make myself orgasim I have never felt that I could with anyone before it felt fucking amazing watching the expression on his face was amazing "

This is one off my fuckit list Classy Lady

We can learn a lot by watching someone make themselves orgasm

We can then use that information to ensure we both have an amazing orgasm together

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

Good sex for me comes when the movement towards the thing that happens next is effortless.

Its more than the sum of its parts and leaves a sparkle in the air.

It puts a literal spring in my step and a smile on my face that I see reflected back at me.

Good sex is magnetic and energetic whether it's soft or hard. It's passion without restriction and sharing without with bonds.

That's what I look for. Sometimes it takes a little while to hit the sweet spot. Sometimes it's right there. It's always magical.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 46 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It's the type where everyone comes away happy and sufficiently satisfied.

By *atherjackhackettMan 46 weeks ago

Tipperary

Can be slow and sensual or fast and hard. Depends on both people's need at the time. Imagination, variety, communication, laughs and fun.

By *antra MassageMan 46 weeks ago

Old bog road

Great sex starts long before the rendezvous, in my head, in her head. Its in the anticipation, the longing and desire. The sparkle of meeting, desiring each other, but restraining ourselves. And the undressing, touching, caressing, words of love, desire and lust. A wordpicture in her mind, suggestions, temptations, flirtations, caresses. The mind creates, and the body will follow. I've rarely had bad sex. I'd rather not have sex, if its not great. It lingers in our memory, long after we've seperated, fired up by a scent, music, a touch, words spoken, a poem. It cant be described, only felt.

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

As a sensualist, for me its begins long before meeting. Even talking for me evokes what kind of partner they are. Are they attentive, reciprocal, fluidity of conversation including humour all leads to great sex.

Attraction is a factor thats hard to find but when chemistry is there. It can be amazing. Whats good in sex is communication..

By *readfred2019Man 46 weeks ago

Can you see me waving

"I actually let a guy watch me make myself orgasim I have never felt that I could with anyone before it felt fucking amazing watching the expression on his face was amazing "

Something i have had the pleasure to experience and return the favour!! Watching her reactions really heightened my orgasm - just saying lol

Here or in the real World ? I suppose in a meet here Good Sex is where both want to meet again , if it's not enjoyed by both it's not gonna happen again so it's a good sign if both want to meet again .

In the real World ??.. probably the same, that both enjoy each other regularly, you see to me , wether here or the real World if it's not enjoyed by both it's not gonna happen again , people just go their own way , good Sex only happens when both want it to happen, if it's all one way then it won't be as good , but when there's a connection between people nothing comes anyway close to what it is then ...that's my tuppence worth on things anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic