FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Love to watch a lady lick my lady

Love to watch a lady lick my lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob8010 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

cork

My lady isn't bi but recently I've been telling her I'd love to watch her being licked out by another lady and looks like she's up for it . Any ladies on here who love tasting pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itemeagainMan 46 weeks ago

Wexford

"My lady isn't bi but recently I've been telling her I'd love to watch her being licked out by another lady and looks like she's up for it . Any ladies on here who love tasting pussy"

Sounds bi

By *rion400Man 46 weeks ago

inchicore

"My lady isn't bi but recently I've been telling her I'd love to watch her being licked out by another lady and looks like she's up for it . Any ladies on here who love tasting pussy

Sounds bi "

He sounds immature and very disrespectful to the ladies.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"My lady isn't bi but recently I've been telling her I'd love to watch her being licked out by another lady and looks like she's up for it . Any ladies on here who love tasting pussy"

Plenty. I doubt they'll be rushing to offer in this instance though.

Wexford

"My lady isn't bi but recently I've been telling her I'd love to watch her being licked out by another lady and looks like she's up for it . Any ladies on here who love tasting pussy

Sounds bi

He sounds immature and very disrespectful to the ladies."

Why ?

By *osyRedLipsWoman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

Is the lady getting anything out of this or is she just there to pleasure someone

inchicore

Sounds bi

Why ? "

It reads to me like wanking material, all about his wants.Im sure the ladies here can explain it better than me.

Wexford

Sounds bi

Why ?

It reads to me like wanking material, all about his wants.Im sure the ladies here can explain it better than me."

What about the bit where she's up for it ?

Also there are lots of people who enjoy being want material... lots of people put on shows for eachother...

I get the feeling that if he had have used a different phrase ,, it might not be getting a bad review

Wexford

"Is the lady getting anything out of this or is she just there to pleasure someone "

The pleasure of pleasuring someone.

Is there a better pleasure?

Sounds bi

Why ?

It reads to me like wanking material, all about his wants.Im sure the ladies here can explain it better than me.

Also there are lots of people who enjoy being want material... lots of people put on shows for eachother...

I get the feeling that if he had have used a different phrase ,, it might not be getting a bad review "

Single guy profile says he's mentioned to his missus in passing that he'd like to see her licking pussy. He says it looks like she's up for it. It's fantasist 101

inchicore

Sounds bi

Why ?

I get the feeling that if he had have used a different phrase ,, it might not be getting a bad review "

Jeez, your like a Jack Russell she's up for it, could always equate to coercive control. But hey I'm not here to spoil anyones fun.

Wexford

Sounds bi

Why ?

I get the feeling that if he had have used a different phrase ,, it might not be getting a bad review

Single guy profile says he's mentioned to his missus in passing that he'd like to see her licking pussy. He says it looks like she's up for it. It's fantasist 101 "

Oh no doubt ... not necessarily disrespectful though ?

Wexford

Sounds bi

Why ?

Jeez, your like a Jack Russell she's up for it, could always equate to coercive control. But hey I'm not here to spoil anyones fun."

Coercive control ...

Thats a jump ... of a trampoline

Sounds bi

Why ?

Single guy profile says he's mentioned to his missus in passing that he'd like to see her licking pussy. He says it looks like she's up for it. It's fantasist 101

Oh no doubt ... not necessarily disrespectful though ? "

I was answering you when you asked "what about the bit where she's up for it"

Wexford

Sounds bi

Why ?

Oh no doubt ... not necessarily disrespectful though ? I was answering you when you asked "what about the bit where she's up for it""

I took the two bits together in the one comment

By *ob8010 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

cork

Jesus it's a fantasy and my girl is half interested in it I don't judge anyone else's. if you've nothing good to say its best to say nothing

"Jesus it's a fantasy and my girl is half interested in it I don't judge anyone else's. if you've nothing good to say its best to say nothing "

inchicore

"Jesus it's a fantasy and my girl is half interested in it I don't judge anyone else's. if you've nothing good to say its best to say nothing "

My apologies OP, if I have offended you. I appreciate it's your fantasy, but when you put something on a public forum it is open to scrutiny.Your fantasy might be better fulfilled if your partner was on the site, and it was both your fantasy.

Wexford

Spot on bud

Wexford

[Removed by poster at 19/07/23 14:15:36]

Wexford

"Jesus it's a fantasy and my girl is half interested in it I don't judge anyone else's. if you've nothing good to say its best to say nothing

My apologies OP, if I have offended you. I appreciate it's your fantasy, but when you put something on a public forum it is open to scrutiny.Your fantasy might be better fulfilled if your partner was on the site, and it was both your fantasy."

Oh ffs give it a break . He already said his partner was into it. Just because you don't believe that or you judged it as being coercion, dosnt make it so...

Fuckin hell... so much for openness

inchicore

"Jesus it's a fantasy and my girl is half interested in it I don't judge anyone else's. if you've nothing good to say its best to say nothing

My apologies OP, if I have offended you. I appreciate it's your fantasy, but when you put something on a public forum it is open to scrutiny.Your fantasy might be better fulfilled if your partner was on the site, and it was both your fantasy.

Oh ffs give it a break . He already said his partner was into it. Just because you don't believe that or you judged it as being coercion, dosnt make it so...

Fuckin hell... so much for openness "

I'll just leave this here, because I really have no interest in crossing swords with you.

Wexford

Fuckin hell... so much for openness

I'll just leave this here, because I really have no interest in crossing swords with you."

Oh its not me you seemed to want to have a go at . Anyway ... good luck op with your fantasy

» Add a new message to this topic