FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Over 45

Over 45

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hinkimfucked OP   Man 40 weeks ago

North co

Is it just me or if a man is over 45 he isn't wanted on here anymore?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avrick180Man 40 weeks ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Wait till you hit 51 down hill then can't even get a chat on here lol

North co

You would think we are ready for the wooden box or something

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

There are lots of men that age and older doing grand on Fab

By *tagandVixen30sCouple 40 weeks ago

Carrick

we prefer older

North co

"There are lots of men that age and older doing grand on Fab"

Probably couples more than just a man

Pontypool/Torquay

More than likely or most looking for couples or bi men

By *iscuits8Man 40 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Lots of male 45+ profiles do well on here...

By *hilaboutMan 40 weeks ago

kilkenny

53 and have no complaints doing better now than my first yr here .it takes time n patience but really lovely understanding people here once you make connection

Pontypool/Torquay

I can't see that iv been on here over 6 years and only ever had one meet

North co

"Lots of male 45+ profiles do well on here..."

I must be a special case or special fuckin needs

By *leasurer77Man 40 weeks ago

Athlone

I do see the age limit for many has a max of 45. My clock I definitely ticking

North co

"I do see the age limit for many has a max of 45. My clock I definitely ticking "

In that case my clock has been fucked for a while and been thrown out the window

By *ealitybitesMan 40 weeks ago

Belfast

I didn't join here until I was 52 and my age has never been an issue or a topic of discussion.

It's only a barrier if you make it one.

By *og-ManMan 40 weeks ago

somewhere

Some men no matter their age are not wanted in the first place

If you feel this place is not for you for any reason at all and its effecting you then either hide your profile or delete it

By *iscuits8Man 40 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

I'd say your posting on here might be doing your chances more harm than good if I'm being brutally honest...

North co

An awful lot of the ladies have an age limit of 45 that's the whole point I'm trying to make

Concentrating more on those whose criteria you do fit than those you don't will usually lead to a more positive experience

North co

It's just an observation I made that I think more and more ladies don't want men over 40 or 45

By *om TangoMan 40 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Age is only a number. I was with a 23 year old last week. I’m 46. But I do find on here it’s impossible to get with anyone.

By *ohng69Man 40 weeks ago

athenry

"An awful lot of the ladies have an age limit of 45 that's the whole point I'm trying to make"
their profile, their choice

By *llthewaysMan 40 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Age is only a number. I was with a 23 year old last week. I’m 46. But I do find on here it’s impossible to get with anyone."

Fab can be tough for it but try not to focus on it as your aim for the site. Makes it easier. I am mainly just here for chat and when the stars align a social.

Regarding ages there are plenty of people who are not bothered by ages or even just want older.

By *affa31Woman 40 weeks ago

Galway

Plenty of us meet guys over 45 but they generally have good profiles and don’t focus on their age as the reason they are or aren’t getting meets

By *adger BrocMan 40 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Older is bolder and definitely golder.

Everyone is entitled to set their preferences but those that have filters set based on age or other criteria will never know what they may be missing out on.

I for one am very happy to engage with those on here who are a bit more broadminded and adventurous.

"Older is bolder and definitely golder.

Everyone is entitled to set their preferences but those that have filters set based on age or other criteria will never know what they may be missing out on.

I for one am very happy to engage with those on here who are a bit more broadminded and adventurous.

"

They're not missing out on anything if those filters exclude people they aren't interested in.

How can you miss out on something you don't want?

Equating someone's criteria to narrow mindedness and lack of adventure is daft at best, insulting at worst.

Belfast

"

What a load of bull

Apparently when you hit 69 it is incredible. I have chatted to a few on here and they all tell me they love 69 so roll on with my age is what I say.

Age is just a number , if a person is comfortable and looks forward to meeting a person at any age that's what it's all about , it's an individual thing.some people think once they're a certain age thats it .. nothing could be further from the truth

By *ilthyNightsCouple 40 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

The trick is up having a younger hotter female partner

Co. Cork

They're not missing out on anything if those filters exclude people they aren't interested in.

Equating someone's criteria to narrow mindedness and lack of adventure is daft at best, insulting at worst."

I fully understand the principle of having preferences but my point is that filters are a very crude instrument and may indeed exclude someone we might be very interested in if we got the opportunity of engaging with them. How do you know if you want it or not if you don't know that it exists.

Putting limits on how you interact on this site does narrow your possible interactions and may prevent you from participating in fun adventures that you will never know were possible.

And of course I agree that "what you never had you will never miss" but is it not the whole purpose of this site to seek adventure so why limit your possibilities.

We all have our opinions, as daft as they may be, and mine were never meant to be insulting mearly a commentary on the age old question of "age" as viewed from my mature perspective.

Co. Cork

What a load of bull"

As a life long lover of equines I prefer the term horse manure.....

somewhere

"The trick is up having a younger hotter female partner "

And not having her trade you in for a younger model at a later stage

East / North, Cork

"The trick is up having a younger hotter female partner

And not having her trade you in for a younger model at a later stage "

A good shovel of (totally unjustified) cockiness fixes worrying about that

By *teppenwolfMan 40 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Older the fiddle.....sweeter the tune

Belfast

Equating someone's criteria to narrow mindedness and lack of adventure is daft at best, insulting at worst.

I fully understand the principle of having preferences but my point is that filters are a very crude instrument and may indeed exclude someone we might be very interested in if we got the opportunity of engaging with them. How do you know if you want it or not if you don't know that it exists.

Putting limits on how you interact on this site does narrow your possible interactions and may prevent you from participating in fun adventures that you will never know were possible.

And of course I agree that "what you never had you will never miss" but is it not the whole purpose of this site to seek adventure so why limit your possibilities.

We all have our opinions, as daft as they may be, and mine were never meant to be insulting mearly a commentary on the age old question of "age" as viewed from my mature perspective.

"

My age filters are deliberately set to exclude like most are.

They will always be 10 years above my eldest child and for that reason I increase the lower limit every year.

They are not there to exclude individuals and very much there to exclude everyone of a particular age regardless of how mature or "hot" they may be.

It has nothing to do with being narrow-minded or having no spirit of adventure.

I can't lose what I don't want.

"

I don't like avocado. No matter how much someone tells me I might like THIS particular avocado. I don't want to eat the avocado. Some may say I'm missing out by not eating the avocado. I say I'm happy in my avocado-free world. I get my kicks with broccoli. And cavolo nero. And kalettes. And rainbow chard. And purple carrots. My tastes are wide and varied enough to not even care that I don't like avocado.

East / North, Cork

I'm with you. Fuck those slimy green shites with their wrinkly skin and sticky gross insides

"I'm with you. Fuck those slimy green shites with their wrinkly skin and sticky gross insides"

somewhere

"I'm with you. Fuck those slimy green shites with their wrinkly skin and sticky gross insides"

Was reading this thread from the bottom and assumed you were talking about people over 45

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 30/07/23 11:58:07]

East / North, Cork

What a pure coincidence

By *itemeagainMan 40 weeks ago

Wexford

"More than likely or most looking for couples or bi men "

Go bi

Wexford

Equating someone's criteria to narrow mindedness and lack of adventure is daft at best, insulting at worst."

I would imagine the point being made is , you may be missing out on something you didn't realise by narrowing your options

Wexford

I don't like avocado. No matter how much someone tells me I might like THIS particular avocado. I don't want to eat the avocado. Some may say I'm missing out by not eating the avocado. I say I'm happy in my avocado-free world. I get my kicks with broccoli. And cavolo nero. And kalettes. And rainbow chard. And purple carrots. My tastes are wide and varied enough to not even care that I don't like avocado. "

I think you made the ops point perfectly... you believe all people outside your limits are the same ,, like all avocados... he is saying there is a platter of different veg and berries and fruit outside your limits that you don't realise cause you wanted to avoid what you belive is a world of avocados

By *oe Cool xxxMan 40 weeks ago

South Dublin

Deffo not true , plenty of gals/ couples like older.

So there’s plenty of demand

By *oe Cool xxxMan 40 weeks ago

South Dublin

Very true

"

I don't like avocado. No matter how much someone tells me I might like THIS particular avocado. I don't want to eat the avocado. Some may say I'm missing out by not eating the avocado. I say I'm happy in my avocado-free world. I get my kicks with broccoli. And cavolo nero. And kalettes. And rainbow chard. And purple carrots. My tastes are wide and varied enough to not even care that I don't like avocado.

I think you made the ops point perfectly... you believe all people outside your limits are the same ,, like all avocados... he is saying there is a platter of different veg and berries and fruit outside your limits that you don't realise cause you wanted to avoid what you belive is a world of avocados "

No. What I actually said was there is a plethora of things for me to enjoy whilst not having to eat the avocados

By *acyoneWoman 40 weeks ago

Donegal

I think it's a fab problem..the number of men v the number of women or couples..i have to use filters to keep a handle on messages..I literally cant carry on the number of conversations it would take to make everyone happy..I'm here for perhaps a little fantasy in my life so generally meet younger..I meet guys my own age and older in 'real' life..Op don't judge yourself on your performance here..there's a big wide world of people out there..Best of luck x

Wexford

I think you made the ops point perfectly... you believe all people outside your limits are the same ,, like all avocados... he is saying there is a platter of different veg and berries and fruit outside your limits that you don't realise cause you wanted to avoid what you belive is a world of avocados

No. What I actually said was there is a plethora of things for me to enjoy whilst not having to eat the avocados "

No what you actually said is there is a plethora of things for you to eat while ignoring all the other vegetables outside of your criteria and assuming they are all avocados.

You do you ...

East / North, Cork

Wooosh so many missing the point. The Avocado is the person in the age range that's out of preference. Noones saying they are all the same. Just that they have a preference for younger... sorry the purple carrots or whatever lol.

Bitching and moaning isn't gonna make someone change their preferences with regards fuck partners and green whinkly fruit.

Wexford

"Wooosh so many missing the point. The Avocado is the person in the age range that's out of preference. Noones saying they are all the same. Just that they have a preference for younger... sorry the purple carrots or whatever lol.

Bitching and moaning isn't gonna make someone change their preferences with regards fuck partners and green whinkly fruit."

I think the point the op is making is that you can class everyone outside your age limits as the same ... but your probably wrong !

I don't think the op is saying you shouldn't set your own criteria, rather he feels that setting it may exclude you from something you love only you never got a chance to see it .

By *osepearlWoman 40 weeks ago

bray

To me is mutual attention is important not age , as I have my own preferences for my fantasy so I meet who I feel like that I would have great time.

East / North, Cork

Sounds a lot like Boo hoo someone thinks I'm too old to fuck and that pisses me off.

I would imagine the point being made is , you may be missing out on something you didn't realise by narrowing your options "

I don't want to fuck people the same age as my parents nor do I want to fuck people the same age as my children and their peers. I am not missing out on something I don't want in the first place.

I'm an old, fat woman. I fall outside many people's preferences and filters. I don't believe for one second they're missing out on anything because of that.

East / North, Cork

My word of advice to those disgruntled whinklies... Is to attend events where noone asks age and so is a more even playingfield, and stop moaning on the forums

Wexford

"Sounds a lot like Boo hoo someone thinks I'm too old to fuck and that pisses me off."

Ah come on .... everything sounds like that on here if thats how you want to hear it

"Wooosh so many missing the point. The Avocado is the person in the age range that's out of preference. Noones saying they are all the same. Just that they have a preference for younger... sorry the purple carrots or whatever lol.

Bitching and moaning isn't gonna make someone change their preferences with regards fuck partners and green whinkly fruit."

Thank fuck someone understands allegory

Wexford

I would imagine the point being made is , you may be missing out on something you didn't realise by narrowing your options

I don't want to fuck people the same age as my parents nor do I want to fuck people the same age as my children and their peers. I am not missing out on something I don't want in the first place.

I'm an old, fat woman. I fall outside many people's preferences and filters. I don't believe for one second they're missing out on anything because of that. "

You maybe wrong

You maybe right

With your preferences you'll never know

That came out in a song in my head

East / North, Cork

There is no right or wrong when you have a preference. It's just a preference. You want what you want. Out of that preference? Tough shit

Wexford

Bitching and moaning isn't gonna make someone change their preferences with regards fuck partners and green whinkly fruit.

Thank fuck someone understands allegory "

You kinda weren't getting it all right ...

You just needed to say you don't like to eat food out side the age of the food on your plate... rather than all food outside your plate is the same

Wexford

"There is no right or wrong when you have a preference. It's just a preference. You want what you want. Out of that preference? Tough shit"

Wrong or right in reference to believing something.... not preferences

No. What I actually said was there is a plethora of things for me to enjoy whilst not having to eat the avocados

No what you actually said is there is a plethora of things for you to eat while ignoring all the other vegetables outside of your criteria and assuming they are all avocados.

You do you ... "

No. Once again. Where did I say that? My post is right there above. I said "...to not even care that I don't like avocado". Stop attributing things to me that I did not say. I'm sorry that what I ACTUALLY said doesn't fit what you want it to say or mean. Did you not have a whole post on shite like this yesterday?

Galway

Sweet jebus.

People want to fuck who they want to fuck. If you don’t fall into that category of people, it is not their loss. It’s also not your loss because why would you want to fuck someone who doesn’t want to fuck you?

You know what is way more off putting than age? Whinging about people not wanting to fuck you

By *osepearlWoman 40 weeks ago

bray

"There is no right or wrong when you have a preference. It's just a preference. You want what you want. Out of that preference? Tough shit"

Exactly, I am here for getting pleasure, but if no attraction and my own preferences why I should meet

I had a friend who loves large ladies and he told me if I even pay him he won’t have fun with me, so I expect it.

You just needed to say you don't like to eat food out side the age of the food on your plate... rather than all food outside your plate is the same "

I understand your need to be right; your need for the last word; and your need to be so deliberately obtuse. So go ahead have it. Be my guest.

Because. I. Just. Can't. Anymore.

"Sweet jebus.

People want to fuck who they want to fuck. If you don’t fall into that category of people, it is not their loss. It’s also not your loss because why would you want to fuck someone who doesn’t want to fuck you?

You know what is way more off putting than age? Whinging about people not wanting to fuck you "

Well said

Wexford

You do you ...

No. Once again. Where did I say that? My post is right there above. I said "...to not even care that I don't like avocado". Stop attributing things to me that I did not say. I'm sorry that what I ACTUALLY said doesn't fit what you want it to say or mean. Did you not have a whole post on shite like this yesterday? "

What you said is above ... im not attributing anything don't need to clear up this post too .

Did you not have many post of this caliber yesterday and beyond?

East / North, Cork

Ahhh finally some sense

Wexford

You just needed to say you don't like to eat food out side the age of the food on your plate... rather than all food outside your plate is the same

I understand your need to be right; your need for the last word; and your need to be so deliberately obtuse. So go ahead have it. Be my guest.

Because. I. Just. Can't. Anymore."

That nasty and untrue

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 40 weeks ago

kinkytown

Three of the nicest guys we know/knew (one has since left the site) were in their in their fifties and put guys younger then them to shame so we wouldn't agree with the OP at all.

Wexford

"Sweet jebus.

You know what is way more off putting than age? Whinging about people not wanting to fuck you "

Absolutely... and people should only meet who they want

I honestly don't read it as the op whinging... I took it as him expressing his opinion that crude filters may be a barrier to greats meets !

I don't get the feeling anyone is saying people shouldn't set criteria as they wish ...

It seems people are connecting the observation that filters may mean you miss a great connection with whinging that people use filters !

I didn't read it that way

East / North, Cork

A filter represents a preference. Folk outside the filter are outside a preference. Noone is missing out of fucking someone if they are out of their preferences.

I don't like avocado. No matter how much someone tells me I might like THIS particular avocado. I don't want to eat the avocado. Some may say I'm missing out by not eating the avocado. I say I'm happy in my avocado-free world. I get my kicks with broccoli. And cavolo nero. And kalettes. And rainbow chard. And purple carrots. My tastes are wide and varied enough to not even care that I don't like avocado. "

Well if we're going down the food analogy route.. I will never ever eat porridge, for a number of reasons. And I don't care how many people blab on about it's benefits (it's actually full of sugar but hey..).

So if all that was left in the world to eat was porridge, well I guess I'd starve.

Well if we're going down the food analogy route.. I will never ever eat porridge, for a number of reasons. And I don't care how many people blab on about it's benefits (it's actually full of sugar but hey..).

So if all that was left in the world to eat was porridge, well I guess I'd starve."

I'll swap my avocado for your porridge

There's something for everyone on the Fab Smorgasbord!

Co. Cork

Always thought the same myself until a few years ago. Tried avo on toast while visiting Australia and discovered I really liked it. I now have avocado 3 or 4 times each week.

Just had a bagel with some avacado and pickled cucumber for lunch.

If I hadn't tried it once I would never have known what a treat I was missing.

Also like all the things you mentioned that you like so at least we have that much in common.

Looking forward to some asparagus spears, cauliflower, roasted sweet potatoes and beetroot with featherblade of beef for dinner this evening.

Meat has just gone on in the slow cooker and the veg will be al dente.

"Three of the nicest guys we know/knew (one has since left the site) were in their in their fifties and put guys younger then them to shame so we wouldn't agree with the OP at all. "

Yup... Absolutely ..l agree with you.. brilliant piece of sense ....age has nothing to do with it at all ..if people

want to fuck ..they will.. age has nothing to do with it ..at all.

"A filter represents a preference. Folk outside the filter are outside a preference. Noone is missing out of fucking someone if they are out of their preferences."

More sense ...fair kudos ..age has nothing to do with it ..a person's preference has..well said

"Three of the nicest guys we know/knew (one has since left the site) were in their in their fifties and put guys younger then them to shame so we wouldn't agree with the OP at all.

Yup... Absolutely ..l agree with you.. brilliant piece of sense ....age has nothing to do with it at all ..if people

want to fuck ..they will.. age has nothing to do with it ..at all."

But.. but.. but it does. If you have a preference you have a preference. It's really quite simple and doesn't need to be justified to or by anyone.

Always thought the same myself until a few years ago. Tried avo on toast while visiting Australia and discovered I really liked it. I now have avocado 3 or 4 times each week.

Also like all the things you mentioned that you like so at least we have that much in common.

Looking forward to some asparagus spears, cauliflower, roasted sweet potatoes and beetroot with featherblade of beef for dinner this evening.

"

I have tried it. Several times. I'm secure in my not liking of it

Co. Cork

"

The OP questioned if men of 45+ were wanted on the site.

My post, as shown above, clearly agreed with people's right to set preferences which can exclude on the basis of age and my point was that this might exclude interesting prospective individual contacts, including the OP, by the use of such a broad brush approach, which filters inevitably are.

I am very proud of having reached my age while remaining physically, mentally and otherwise very active and thanks to the number of very good friends I have made both on here and other areas of my life I have no reason whatsoever to whinge.

My only complaint is that I have had to refuse meets on here due lack of time or other commitments.

Badgers don't whinge but they are know to be boisterous and make lots of noise mating.

By *yesgreenMan 40 weeks ago

north and south

The OP questioned if men of 45+ were wanted on the site.

My post, as shown above, clearly agreed with people's right to set preferences which can exclude on the basis of age and my point was that this might exclude interesting prospective individual contacts, including the OP, by the use of such a broad brush approach, which filters inevitably are.

I am very proud of having reached my age while remaining physically, mentally and otherwise very active and thanks to the number of very good friends I have made both on here and other areas of my life I have no reason whatsoever to whinge.

My only complaint is that I have had to refuse meets on here due lack of time or other commitments.

Badgers don't whinge but they are know to be boisterous and make lots of noise mating.

"

You should try being 54 or am I 45 lol dyslexic with numbers lol , I only look 49

By *electableicecreamMan 40 weeks ago

The West

A lot of filters in my experience are just that, filters. If you build it they will cum

"Three of the nicest guys we know/knew (one has since left the site) were in their in their fifties and put guys younger then them to shame so we wouldn't agree with the OP at all.

But.. but.. but it does. If you have a preference you have a preference. It's really quite simple and doesn't need to be justified to or by anyone."

Preferance is a completely thing to age .. age and preferences are two completely different things.. completely different.

By *indenMan 40 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

But.. but.. but it does. If you have a preference you have a preference. It's really quite simple and doesn't need to be justified to or by anyone.

Preferance is a completely thing to age .. age and preferences are two completely different things.. completely different."

What if you have a preference for someone of a particular age?

Belfast

Preferance is a completely thing to age .. age and preferences are two completely different things.. completely different."

No they aren't. Some people including me are very much influenced by a persons age.

It's the very first thing I look at on any profile and as I already said above I have a very good reason for excluding an entire group just based on age alone.

That is my preference and the age is just a number mantra is bullshit for many people.

Preferance is a completely thing to age .. age and preferences are two completely different things.. completely different.

No they aren't. Some people including me are very much influenced by a persons age.

It's the very first thing I look at on any profile and as I already said above I have a very good reason for excluding an entire group just based on age alone.

That is my preference and the age is just a number mantra is bullshit for many people.

"

That's your preference...what another person thinks of their age is what they think of it ..they way they think of it has absolutely nothing to do with you ...but what their age is has everything to do with you ..they don't look at their age the same way you do ..it's all an individual thing here

"Wait till you hit 51 down hill then can't even get a chat on here lol"

Don’t have to wait till your 51 for that

Belfast

That's your preference...what another person thinks of their age is what they think of it ..they way they think of it has absolutely nothing to do with you ...but what their age is has everything to do with you ..they don't look at their age the same way you do ..it's all an individual thing here "

The point you are missing is that it is my preference and what someone else thinks of their age has no bearing on that preference.

If I choose to not meet a 25 year old I don't care if they feel they are more mature than the average 25 year old and/or have the experience of a 45 year old.

I'm choosing not to meet them based on the fact that they are 25. End of.

How?

By *ardyboy54321Man 40 weeks ago

Fermanagh

It's not easy boys

Ah here.. thats just rubbish. The age of the people we want to play with is a preference. Same as our preference is to not meet smokers.

I don't honestly see how this is so confusing for some people!

East / North, Cork

It's not confusing. They are just trying to blur the lines because they want to fuck the young wons.

Wexford

"

Then its not a preference, its a boundary or cut off point .

a greater liking for one alternative over another or others

Wexford

Ah here.. thats just rubbish. The age of the people we want to play with is a preference. Same as our preference is to not meet smokers.

I don't honestly see how this is so confusing for some people!"

Preference is a leaning towards a particular type,age,colour whatever which indicates your preferred option .

Age limits are that , limits as clear defined limits you won't go past.

Preferences are your preferred type idealy ... not the same as limits.

Wexford

"It's not confusing. They are just trying to blur the lines because they want to fuck the young wons."

No I don't think people are . I think the issue is around the misuse of the word preference as a definition of limits

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 30/07/23 20:22:43]

East / North, Cork

Some peoples preference is for fuck partners younger than 45

Some people limit fuck partners to those younger than 45

The effect is exactly the same.

Sure a vintage car is a vintage car. It can still look like it's not long out of the factory.

Personally, I'd look like I came out of the factory much later than I did. That stands against you here! You either look too young or are lying about your age.

Your age or vintage is more about the character you've become,the morals you possess and your ability to interact comfortably in your skin with all walks of life.

Not about the ammount of lines on your face,the salt and pepper hair, ect.

Hitting 40 in 2023. I'll move into some preference demographics and out of others. Such is fab.

Galway

My age preference is below 50 and above 27. I have been known to stray a couple of years either side.

However, I have a limit on that upper age as my parents are very early 60s and it would feel very very weird to meet someone close to their age.

Like any filter, no one needs to explain why they have them in place but people really should respect them. If people want to move outside of their filters, they will contact you, providing your filters don’t prevent that contact.

Once again, a thread turning into pure nonsense

So what? Preferences, filters, age limits...it's all semantics.

Going back to the OP, yes, people set age limits on their profiles. They may also have other filters in place. For some, these may be hard and fast limits. Others may be more flexible. Both are quite ok. Both may have exactly the same result. No-one can be all things to all people.

That's not a reply to you Jaffa btw

Just a general observation

somewhere

I just want to complain about women with a preference for no beards and yet have a hairy fanny

"I just want to complain about women with a preference for no beards and yet have a hairy fanny "

Is there a filter for that?

"I just want to complain about women with a preference for no beards and yet have a hairy fanny

Is there a filter for that? "

What's the filter called? because my filters don't work

somewhere

"I just want to complain about women with a preference for no beards and yet have a hairy fanny

What's the filter called? because my filters don't work "

#Nofluffonthemuff

Wexford

"Some peoples preference is for fuck partners younger than 45

The effect is exactly the same."

No it dosnt make them the same thing!

it means their preferences and their limits are set at the same thing

I have a preference for particular body type ... yet the limit of how far I go outside that preference isn't set

#Nofluffonthemuff"

Cheers Bog

Co. Cork

"

Dinner was gorgeous and now looking forward to avocado on toast for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Wexford

"I just want to complain about women with a preference for no beards and yet have a hairy fanny "

Well put

#Nofluffonthemuff"

I like a man with a beard .. Great during oral the prickles .. and I've no hair on me Mary #fanny

#Nofluffonthemuff

"

Look who's awake lol

#Nofluffonthemuff

Look who's awake lol "

Read your mail ya pervet

#Nofluffonthemuff

Look who's awake lol

Read your mail ya pervet "

Says your man asking to see me private pics

#Nofluffonthemuff

Look who's awake lol

Read your mail ya pervet

Says your man asking to see me private pics "

Nope and you’re not getting chips either

By *inkersCouple 40 weeks ago

Cork

"Is it just me or if a man is over 45 he isn't wanted on here anymore? "

FUCK Really!!! I'm 45

Wexford

"Is it just me or if a man is over 45 he isn't wanted on here anymore? "

To get back to you op and your original question .

Its not you in some cases (some people don't want over 45s here)

It is you in others (lots of people do want over 45s here)

I hope if you take nothing else from this tread , take away a great example of the need to accept, fab is full of assumptions and presumptions,, genuine people and complete assholes ,,, honesty and school yard shit.

Wonderful characters , individuals ,groups, packs , ladies gentlemen and all the colors in between

Yes these things are far more ex saturated on fab than irl... just like the egos and self-loathing.

Be yourself, fuck the haters and remember if yourself isn't good enough for someone, chances are your too good for them

I have a preference for particular body type ... yet the limit of how far I go outside that preference isn't set "

Filters (including those relating to age) help facilitate contact from those who meet one's preferences. Whether a person chooses that to be set in stone, or not, is entirely down to the individual.

Wexford

I have a preference for particular body type ... yet the limit of how far I go outside that preference isn't set

Filters (including those relating to age) help facilitate contact from those who meet one's preferences. Whether a person chooses that to be set in stone, or not, is entirely down to the individual. "

So

By *ifestyleMan 40 weeks ago

Strabane & Dublin

I am over 45 and loving the craic on here just have to have a positive attitude and be genuine

By *osedoctor69Man 40 weeks ago

Dublin

What makes a good profile for you?

North co

Jaysus this went on longer than I thought

Wexford

"Jaysus this went on longer than I thought"

Bit fuckin repetitive alright

By *elfastDMan 40 weeks ago

belfast

Oh to have the confidence to think I could persuade someone I was worth going outside their preference!

And for them not to feel justified when I proved them right

Wexford

"Oh to have the confidence to think I could persuade someone I was worth going outside their preference!

And for them not to feel justified when I proved them right "

Ahhhhh comon..... course your worth it

» Add a new message to this topic