FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hosting play meets

Hosting play meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igYoungCock2023 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

southside

Just thought I’d throw it in here. Been thinking for a while of hosting play meets in hotels/apartments and just wondering if there would be much interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 36 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Consider having one with people you know and display a few veris from it.. then new people know that you're capable and safe and might be willing to give another party at yours a shot.

By *inkersCouple 36 weeks ago

Cork

"Just thought I’d throw it in here. Been thinking for a while of hosting play meets in hotels/apartments and just wondering if there would be much interest "

Yes once the males have been verified or vetted

By *inkersCouple 36 weeks ago

Cork

"Consider having one with people you know and display a few veris from it.. then new people know that you're capable and safe and might be willing to give another party at yours a shot."

Or what he just said

By *osyRedLipsWoman 36 weeks ago

Kildare

There's definitely a demand for more organised meets in the Midlands area. It will be easier once you get few meets and subsequent verifications. Maybe get yourself to some events great place to network and meet people you can then organise meets with. I do know the perfect place in Kildare for smaller group meets

By *igYoungCock2023 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

southside

"There's definitely a demand for more organised meets in the Midlands area. It will be easier once you get few meets and subsequent verifications. Maybe get yourself to some events great place to network and meet people you can then organise meets with. I do know the perfect place in Kildare for smaller group meets "

There does seem to be some demand for them around this area, would love to know the spot you’re speaking about, would you mind if dm you?

» Add a new message to this topic