FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Females interested meeting TV/CD

Females interested meeting TV/CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dlucy OP   TV/TS 35 weeks ago

cork

Are there many ladies on here actually interested in meeting with T/V's c/d

Many profiles have it in interests but aren't actually interested

I also know you ladies get inundated with messages from men so girls like myself get left unread

I've been looking to meet someone to help me with make up so I can get better at it, some tips with cloths etc, just silly things ti ask when you've no girl-friends to ask

Then on the other side if someone would also like to have some drinks and move to the bedroom for some playtime then that would be great

I do keep most of my photos/videos set on friends, but I alway send clear face photos and full photos with all my messages I send, that also applies to couple's profiles I send messages to,

What are other tv/cds and ladies opinions on trying to meet females for friendship and for fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Dublin

They do exist as I met some but pretty rare!

By *eard and BoobsCouple 35 weeks ago

Portstewart

Some couples actively search for trans naughty folks too and it seems to be as difficult a search as your having

By *arahsluttyireTV/TS 35 weeks ago

on the move

Yes these lady’s are difficult to find. I’ve chatted to a few but unfortunately never amounts to anything. It is a shame as I’d imagine it to be a pretty steamy and sexy playtime!!!

Dublin

I've played with a couple of them and I can confirm it does get steamy lol

By *electableicecreamMan 35 weeks ago

The West

Lucy if you ever come to Galway I will help you with your makeup. I have a master's in makeup application and would be happy to help.

By *aidRXTV/TS 35 weeks ago

ashbourne

Yes it is very difficult as a tv/cd/sissy, that said there are people out there who are interested in TVs like us..... I think we need to have the effort put into our profile and pics.

We also need to remember that we are a niche, especially for women... even just on the friendship side for coffee dates, shopping, etc. Its not for everyone and whilst they can accept us they may not be interested in that side of it when you take into consideration their own busy lives and incorporating their own likes and fantasies.

So you just need to be patient and resilient, Ive been lucky to meet a few on here however Ive chatted to thousands in order to meet the rare few over the years.... and still searching.

There are also events you can attend and meeting people in person is better than over messages and you can develop kink friendships.

Rx

By *ivAnnCouple 35 weeks ago

Munster

I am very very friendly with some very sexy TVs and consider them great friends

Ann xxx

cork

"They do exist as I met some but pretty rare!"

"I've played with a couple of them and I can confirm it does get steamy lol"

Most certainly rare like a unicorn for us

Happy to hear you have had some success

"Some couples actively search for trans naughty folks too and it seems to be as difficult a search as your having "

I do get coupe profiles checking my profile, chat with some but hasn't come to anything,

Most of the time it's the male half and female half doesn't know anything about it

"Yes these lady’s are difficult to find. I’ve chatted to a few but unfortunately never amounts to anything. It is a shame as I’d imagine it to be a pretty steamy and sexy playtime!!!"

Sorry to hear you are also struggling with the same dilemma, for me the women would be getting all the attention as I love pleasuring orally, love feeling a women trembling in my face

"I've played with a couple of them and I can confirm it does get steamy lol"

Aren't you lucky to have met and played with some, I was trying to open up to my ex partner about my dressing and swinging but she seen a message about Lucy and a club and one from a tv that I'd a failed attempt of getting my make up done and have photos taken to use when opening up to her, other things then happened in life and unfortunately the relationship broke down and I never got to open up to her about it

"Lucy if you ever come to Galway I will help you with your makeup. I have a master's in makeup application and would be happy to help."

Thank you very much for offering

"Yes it is very difficult as a tv/cd/sissy, that said there are people out there who are interested in TVs like us..... I think we need to have the effort put into our profile and pics.

We also need to remember that we are a niche, especially for women... even just on the friendship side for coffee dates, shopping, etc. It's not for everyone and whilst they can accept us they may not be interested in that side of it when you take into consideration their own busy lives and incorporating their own likes and fantasies.

So you just need to be patient and resilient, Ive been lucky to meet a few on here however Ive chatted to thousands in order to meet the rare few over the years.... and still searching.

There are also events you can attend and meeting people in person is better than over messages and you can develop kink friendships.

Rx "

Thanks for your feedback and insight,

I know we are certainly a niche within a niche as it is,

I had a previous account I got locked out of and lost all my friends/contacts and verifications and some a lot photos/videos I had built up,

I don't like showing my face on public pics as people (men) share them to other platforms, but I send photos in all messages I send,

cork

"I am very very friendly with some very sexy TVs and consider them great friends

Ann xxx"

Hello Ann I hadn't known about you, I see Vivian has been keeping you to herself until now that is, Im friends with Viv on here and elsewhere and have had some great chats and videos with viv, I can confirm she is a lovely women and she looks great too,

It would be great to hopefully become another one of those great friends to you myself and viv mightn't be rightly matched but with you added in I think it would be a success and could lead to a triplet lol

By *arahsluttyireTV/TS 35 weeks ago

on the move

"I am very very friendly with some very sexy TVs and consider them great friends

Ann xxx"

Oh my!!! What an amazing couple!!!

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

We have played with a Xdresser years ago and are looking for a sexy TV, unfortunately difficult to find a convincing one. Fem also likes guys in lingerie, waspie, stockings etc. She loves the masculine/feminine but not bras etc.

By *ainted SlutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Longford Town Area

They absolutely do exist. I have been lucky to have had the pleasure of sharing noth social and play time with both females and couples.

They are out there abd enjoy us convincing gurls who embrace their fem side.

By *vpamelaTV/TS 35 weeks ago

kinkville

Hey Lucy,

I'd second the going to kink/swinger events/parties etc.

It amazing how much the men outnumber women online and yet it seems to even up at a venue. I'm always amazed and flattered when a woman flirts with me as Pamela.

cork

It's Great to see some of you have been successful,

I had been to one event before but sadly only one person really spoke to me so that shattered the little confidence I had as I'm naturally shy in person to start conversations,

Ideally I'd like to get to know someone or a few people that I could attend events with,

The only ts/tv/cd nights I've seen have been based in Dublin same as the makeover venues,

Not knowing the whereabouts of them it's hard to look into hotels and getting from the train station etc

I've seen kink events advertised in cork but I didn't think tvs would attract attention I had assumed that would be for bdsm leather pvc etc

Dublin

"It's Great to see some of you have been successful,

I had been to one event before but sadly only one person really spoke to me so that shattered the little confidence I had as I'm naturally shy in person to start conversations,

Ideally I'd like to get to know someone or a few people that I could attend events with,

The only ts/tv/cd nights I've seen have been based in Dublin same as the makeover venues,

Not knowing the whereabouts of them it's hard to look into hotels and getting from the train station etc

I've seen kink events advertised in cork but I didn't think tvs would attract attention I had assumed that would be for bdsm leather pvc etc"

I'm not very outgoing either and especially in loud bars as I really dislike raising my voice over the music to be heard which is an issue at a lot of Swingers clubs.

DV8 in Dublin has a monthly TGirl night. It's very near Heuston Train station. You can look it up on Google maps. The Aisling Hotel is nearby. It's always male admirers though at the events.

Probably the best bet is to do a search for females into TGirls on here and send a few messages and attach a face pic

By *dlucy OP   TV/TS 34 weeks ago

cork

"It's Great to see some of you have been successful,

I've seen kink events advertised in cork but I didn't think tvs would attract attention I had assumed that would be for bdsm leather pvc etc

I'm not very outgoing either and especially in loud bars as I really dislike raising my voice over the music to be heard which is an issue at a lot of Swingers clubs.

DV8 in Dublin has a monthly TGirl night. It's very near Heuston Train station. You can look it up on Google maps. The Aisling Hotel is nearby. It's always male admirers though at the events.

Probably the best bet is to do a search for females into TGirls on here and send a few messages and attach a face pic"

Thank you for that, with that info I can at least keep an eye on party dates and hotels prices

By *arah_tv999TV/TS 28 weeks ago

Oxford

Watching this thread with interest.

I also agree that some (not just women) list CD/TV/TS in their interests but aren't actually interested, which does mean that I may be messaging the wrong people at times.

By *xBelMorriganMan 28 weeks ago

Dublin

I think the main issue is that Fab lumps TS/TV/CD all into the same category when they are all vastly different things.

So a couple could be looking for a Trans Woman/TS but have to list interested in TV/CD even when they are not, so makes it more difficult and nuanced.

As a Trans person myself (Genderqueer/Non-Binary) the biggest red flag I have seen is the number of profiles that say "convincing only" which tells me that a person doesn't believe Trans people are the gender they identify as unless they look a specific way. It means you consider Trans people to be a fetish for a fantasy.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS 28 weeks ago

North co dublin Ireland

I been very lucky. I was seeing a lady for 6 month and what a great time we had.That was 4 years ago but one hope it might happen again.

By *issy vickiTV/TS 28 weeks ago

lisburn

Hi I’d like too play if your lookin

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Arnold in his wives underwear isn't the same as Bianca the pre-op tgirl from Brazil.

By *inxySTV/TS 28 weeks ago

dublin

"I think the main issue is that Fab lumps TS/TV/CD all into the same category when they are all vastly different things.

So a couple could be looking for a Trans Woman/TS but have to list interested in TV/CD even when they are not, so makes it more difficult and nuanced.

As a Trans person myself (Genderqueer/Non-Binary) the biggest red flag I have seen is the number of profiles that say "convincing only" which tells me that a person doesn't believe Trans people are the gender they identify as unless they look a specific way. It means you consider Trans people to be a fetish for a fantasy. "

I read this yesterday and I said I would sleep on it.

"the biggest red flag I have seen is the number of profiles that say "convincing only" which tells me that a person doesn't believe Trans people are the gender they identify as unless they look a specific way. It means you consider Trans people to be a fetish for a fantasy."

Not for the first time here you have apportioned blame for your own insecurities on the wants and needs of others. To even state that people are disrespectful of your choice of gender because they are attracted to someone who looks a certain way is a stretch at best and deluded at worst.

Frankly put, no one here should have any say in what or who anyone else is turned or by or attracted to. Christ almighty I couldn't never imagine accusing someone of that because I'm not convincing, if your not someone's cup of tea they you simple need to find someone who is without throwing toys out of the pram... again

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Plenty

» Add a new message to this topic