FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do you change your mind?

Do you change your mind?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

OK so I very rarely change my mind and on fab I very rarely change my mind but I'm wondering do you others feel the same.

So message asking to meet, person is attached, you reply politely no thanks don't meet attached guys and you get the reply. Well if you change your mind!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 36 weeks ago

The West

Not often but I have changed my mind. I feel like we all reserve the right to do that at any moment given the stakes. Second thoughts are ok. Maybe the l don't want to test those limits today or something just doesn't excite me as much the day after getting caught up in an arousing fantasty.

The most compelling reason for me to change my mind is of course that a person is being dishonest about who they are, what they look like or what they are doing here .

It hasn't happened often. 99% of my interactions and experiences have been positive.

By *ealitybitesMan 36 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never changed my mind on anything on here either in private messages or forum comments.

Once I've formed an opinion on someone I don't waste any more energy on them.

I'm not here to educate or be educated and have zero interest in having others explain to me what I'm doing wrong.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 36 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Yes. I've changed my mind on someone here once I got to know them a bit

By *ofusplusCouple 36 weeks ago

Limerick

I use hindsight a lot. In the moment I think things are a certain way (either good or bad) but with hindsight I can change my mind about someone/something because I have the benefit of time and clear thinking to process/consider information.

I often wish I had that clear thinking at the time as it would certainly make me act differently in situations. For example, being embarrassed about things but in hindsight realising I should have gotten over myself. Mrs

By *indenMan 36 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"I've never changed my mind on anything on here either in private messages or forum comments.

I'm not here to educate or be educated and have zero interest in having others explain to me what I'm doing wrong. "

I’m the opposite.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 36 weeks ago

kinkytown

Don't change our mind. We know what we want and we stick to it.

By *exeiTV/TS 36 weeks ago

North Inner City

I don't change my mind when it comes to pushy pricks, esp when that sort of response shows why I said no in the first.

The West

Of course I change my mind about about people too!

Usually it's people I like more and more through interaction over time.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I find I'm very open-minded on most issues. Some are confusing and some are very fluid. With people I tend to hope for the best, but if they show me a side I don't like,I will judge them on that side. In saying that , I do believe people can change, if they want to. Dogmatic, stubborn people have their place in the world too but they aren't characteristics of many of my friends. So yes I believe you can change your mind.

By *abrielle43Woman 36 weeks ago

Kildare

When on here I might say no thank you to someone as their profile isn't appealing for whatever reason, then if happen to bump into them at a club or social might actually find them a good match.

Have also met for socials and been happy to arrange another meet at the time but maybe after a few more chats have changed my mind about wanting to meet again.

By *ustBoWoman 36 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Usually I go by my first instincts and rarely change my mind,the few times I have it's been a decision I later regretted.

As for changing my mind on here about meeting people when I have said no to them,then no I never have and I doubt I ever will in the future.

Belfast

"I've never changed my mind on anything on here either in private messages or forum comments.

I'm not here to educate or be educated and have zero interest in having others explain to me what I'm doing wrong.

I’m the opposite."

I don't mind being educated when chatting or meeting in private but I gave up taking advice on the forums when people started telling me my experiences were irrelevant.

I gave up giving advice when I realised fab adults don't really want the obvious pointed out to them when they are doing their best to ignore it in the hope of getting their leg over.

Car crashes are inevitable.

By *oxic1998Woman 36 weeks ago

Belfast

Yes I change my mind. Especially when using the forums.....people can come across rude and arrogant on the forums but once met I have changed my mind and vice versa

By *chochamberWoman 36 weeks ago

Limerick

I do sometimes change my mind, depends on circumstances.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 36 weeks ago

Dublin

I do change my mind here and I see it as a positive to be flexible in that way.

When I first joined here I was offered lots of advice as to who to stay away from and questioned over over who I have met and was chatting to on the forums.

I did listen to them at first but then I realised that I didn't want to get sucked into their negative world of disliking all here had to offer.

So its good to be able to change your mind as your experiences here will grow as a result.

So look at the bigger picture and take those chances. Isn't it better to have tried and failed rather than sit back and be nothing or do nothing.

I do feel sorry for those stuck in a rut having that fear of not being able to change. Life is short and I for one want no regrets.

By *igDesire2Couple 36 weeks ago

belfast

Yes, I do change my mind and have done just a few times. Helps with those decisions made too quickly / in the wrong frame of mind.

I choose not to have regrets

The West

I’m the opposite.

I don't mind being educated when chatting or meeting in private but I gave up taking advice on the forums when people started telling me my experiences were irrelevant.

I gave up giving advice when I realised fab adults don't really want the obvious pointed out to them when they are doing their best to ignore it in the hope of getting their leg over.

Car crashes are inevitable. "

I'm the opposite

By *amsevenMan 36 weeks ago

cork

I used to try an meet on here but iv long since changed my mind

I completely trust my instincts where people are concerned. I may change my mind about whether or not someone is potentially attractive to me when I meet them in the flesh, but at this point in life I'm pretty confident that my assessment of personality is spot on.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I do change my mind here and I see it as a positive to be flexible in that way.

When I first joined here I was offered lots of advice as to who to stay away from and questioned over over who I have met and was chatting to on the forums.

I did listen to them at first but then I realised that I didn't want to get sucked into their negative world of disliking all here had to offer.

So its good to be able to change your mind as your experiences here will grow as a result.

So look at the bigger picture and take those chances. Isn't it better to have tried and failed rather than sit back and be nothing or do nothing.

I do feel sorry for those stuck in a rut having that fear of not being able to change. Life is short and I for one want no regrets.

"

Oh I agree it's definitely better up make up your own mind rather than listen to gossip and gripes others have on here.I learnt that too on here,too many try and influence you and tell one sided stories for drama.Especially with those who chop and change depending on their audience at the time. It's good to do your own journey and enjoy it.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 36 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I have done yes, rarely, but I have. It's really difficult at times to gauge someones personality via text and after meeting an event I totally changed my mind about them and very glad I did

By *indenMan 36 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I’m the opposite.

Car crashes are inevitable.

I'm the opposite "

I’m the same…

Belfast

Everyone's fab experience is different and even this thread is a prime example of that which is great.

Some are happy to broadcast their journey while others don't want or need to.

Some use the forums to spread joy and happiness while some get their knickers in a twist over every little nuance.

Some are confident in exactly what they are looking for while some are more flexible.

Some are honest about their fab experiences and some just like to fabricate every time they type a response.

Some change their minds while some devote all their energy to changing others minds.

By *uby30Couple 36 weeks ago

Cork

Don't ever have tunnel vision, mindset also needs to be changed. How can we go forward otherwise? And with a sexy meet we can move in many directions;)

The West

I can't imagine fab being anything other than an ever evolving adventure.

Stability is change and change of stability.

By *astelloWoman 36 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I have been pleasantly surprised and have changed my mind when I met people in person. The chats and forums are one dimensional and comments can often be misconstrued. One person whom I had blocked , met my mind was changed. The learning for me, is to have an open mind.

By *eehornyWoman 36 weeks ago

Mayo

I've changed my mind alot on sexual experiences since I joined fab... most of the stuff I love now I would never have tried pre fab!

Regards people, I try to give everyone a chance but I can be quite stubborn with my opinions in life and fab so it's harder to change those opinions or go back on

The West

I can't imagine fab being anything other than an ever evolving adventure.

Stability is change and change is stability.

By *adger BrocMan 36 weeks ago

Co. Cork

My fab journey is an ongoing series of cul-de-sacs, diversions, roadBLOCKS, a few roundabouts and the odd pit-stop.

But I have arrived at some interesting destinations and had some very pleasant layovers.

Whenever I reach a dead end I turn around and change direction.

It's a long road that has no turning. Progress through life is characterized by change.

By *j47Man 36 weeks ago

limerick

Yes I have always being willing to change and evolve and have change my view of people as i got to know some would shock you

By *leasurer77Man 36 weeks ago

Athlone

"I have been pleasantly surprised and have changed my mind when I met people in person. The chats and forums are one dimensional and comments can often be misconstrued. One person whom I had blocked , met my mind was changed. The learning for me, is to have an open mind. "

Lol!

Oh I've chanted my mind after I've met people.

I guess what I was trying to say why do guys after they are told I'm not interested in meeting because your attached reply with well if you change your mind! I'm not going to change my mind on the fact I don't meet married guys

By *eard and BoobsCouple 36 weeks ago

Portstewart

We always reserve the right to change our decision. We don't meet solo unless we have met that couple or person together and sometimes it only suits on of us but not very often

By *og-ManMan 36 weeks ago

somewhere

"Oh I've chanted my mind after I've met people.

I guess what I was trying to say why do guys after they are told I'm not interested in meeting because your attached reply with well if you change your mind! I'm not going to change my mind on the fact I don't meet married guys "

Probably for the same reasons that fab straight guys send messages to straight men ....sure sometimes it works

Then there's lots on here that state clearly on their profile that they dont play with married men or women or even couples that are cheating and yet they verify them after playing with them

The wonderful world of fab

Dublin

I guess what I was trying to say why do guys after they are told I'm not interested in meeting because your attached reply with well if you change your mind! I'm not going to change my mind on the fact I don't meet married guys

Probably for the same reasons that fab straight guys send messages to straight men ....sure sometimes it works

Then there's lots on here that state clearly on their profile that they dont play with married men or women or even couples that are cheating and yet they verify them after playing with them

The wonderful world of fab "

How right you are Bog. I think people are afraid to be honest that they do as they are afraid of losing face in the forums.

By *eestar10Man 36 weeks ago

cavan

The wonderful world of fab

How right you are Bog. I think people are afraid to be honest that they do as they are afraid of losing face in the forums."

Lads honesty is always best policy cause it ruins it for future meets

Honesty on here unfortunately is few and far between

By *eestar10Man 36 weeks ago

cavan

"Honesty on here unfortunately is few and far between "

Unfortunately I agree with u honey bee

By *ofusplusCouple 36 weeks ago

Limerick

The wonderful world of fab "

Married men often lie and say they are single and this is often why the above happens.

It's happened to us twice (that we know of).

By *cottybear74Man 36 weeks ago

kilkenny

No I rarely change my mind.

Dublin

Men aren't the only ones who lie here. Women do too, It's very obvious in some of their posts in various threads.

By *panishRebelMan 36 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Men aren't the only ones who lie here. Women do too, It's very obvious in some of their posts in various threads. "

It's a shame people feel the need to lie on here. Compared to the general apps etc there is more open tolerance here then most places.

And as to changing my mind... No means no for men just as much as women. But I am not known for changing my mind, yet I retain the right.

kinkytown

"Men aren't the only ones who lie here. Women do too, It's very obvious in some of their posts in various threads. "

Some of the most profilic liars we've encountered on fab were women.

The West

"Men aren't the only ones who lie here. Women do too, It's very obvious in some of their posts in various threads.

Some of the most profilic liars we've encountered on fab were women. "

Women never lie in my experience.

If they say it's big. It's Big.

Right?

"Men aren't the only ones who lie here. Women do too, It's very obvious in some of their posts in various threads.

Some of the most profilic liars we've encountered on fab were women. "

In what way ?

By *og-ManMan 36 weeks ago

somewhere

Women never lie in my experience.

If they say it's big. It's Big.

Right? "

Thank God....best ever right

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes they really do.But sure it's fab I don't really expect too many on here not to lie at this stage and I don't really let it get to me when they do anymore.I was a lot more naive when I started on here but sure we live and learn.I don't invest that much time on here to care that much.

And I've learnt to take what people share in public and in private with a pinch of salt. Especially those who willing share others info with others and warn people off chatting to others yet run with the hare and hunt with the hounds themselves.

But sure it's all part of the fab experience I suppose really and we all try and find those we can trust and get on with and that's what makes fab worthwhile in the end.

Dublin

Yes they really do.But sure it's fab I don't really expect too many on here not to lie at this stage and I don't really let it get to me when they do anymore.I was a lot more naive when I started on here but sure we live and learn.I don't invest that much time on here to care that much.

And I've learnt to take what people share in public and in private with a pinch of salt. Especially those who willing share others info with others and warn people off chatting to others yet run with the hare and hunt with the hounds themselves.

But sure it's all part of the fab experience I suppose really and we all try and find those we can trust and get on with and that's what makes fab worthwhile in the end. "

You're right there when you say that we were naive here in the beginning. Its all a learning curve untill you find your feet.

Just surround yourself with good people and your journey here will be a lot more fun and enjoyable.

By *obnbetzWoman 36 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

Not anymore.

What I’ve learnt over the years changing your mind is 9 out of 10 times a bad idea.

You made the decision firstly on your own beliefs.

Plus universal protection is a very powerful thing.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 36 weeks ago

ireland

Very rarely change my mind ,my first instincts about someone are usually spot on !

kinkytown

In what way ?"

We won't get into it properly as it's airing dirty laundry but some will go out of their way to create drama even if they have to lie about it. Martial status too.

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

In my normal life I've a habit of changing my mind alot about certain things. As I let people get into my head, fairly easy & let them change my mind. Must stop that from happening going forward.

As for meeting people for the first time. I try to keep an open mind. It usually take alot or something very bad for me to close the door on interacting with them. It's usually them that close it on interacting with me.

As for fab, it's very hard to really know a person on here, as it's online. If I meet a person from here, I'll give them a chance or 2 before I make my mind up about them. That doesn't mean I'll stop talking to them or block them either. I'll just keep away from them be it on here or at socials. They might feel different, that's up to them at the end of the day.

I know that there's people on here that have me blocked. If we meet at a social I'm not going be to going out of my way to interact with them in anyway. They blocked me, it's up to them to decide to unblock me or leave me blocked.

As for yourself OP or anybody else in the boat. I'd be keeping away from them type of people altogether.

Nooo I don't, well maybe sometimes, ok so I will

By *unsigntwoCouple 36 weeks ago

athlone

No we don't we go with out gut instinct

» Add a new message to this topic