FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Forum Games

Forum Games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1 OP   Woman 36 weeks ago

Clare

So how many have been lucky to get to meet people they have interacted with on forum game s.

I've been lucky to have done some coffee meets and ended up at socials as some too.Great people and no different in person as herex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames CoughlanMan 36 weeks ago

Cahir

Newbie enough to forums.....sounds fun.

Do I need a letter from guardians to take part in games??

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

Haven't met anybody cause of a forum game. Have met a few at a coffee social, sound people at it.

I'm sure I'll meet more people as I go to different socials in the future.

By *astelloWoman 36 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Ill write you a note...

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

No, but I’ve been blocked from forum games. Don’t understand why these people take part if they’re gonna be selective with whom they participate with.

By *affa31Woman 36 weeks ago

Galway

I’ve met people as a result of forum games and interactions. People might hate the “the answer is” threads but they’ve been useful for me

By *r_Insatiable666Man 36 weeks ago

Cork

"I’ve met people as a result of forum games and interactions. People might hate the “the answer is” threads but they’ve been useful for me "

While I don't partake, I do think they look fun, and if it works for you, perhaps I should give it a go

By *og-ManMan 36 weeks ago

somewhere

Every meet Ive had has come from the forums and especially quizes or puzzle games that I used to do.

People remember me from here or have messaged me during a game and we took it from there

Yes it can be a pain in the arse if you can't take part because the person running the thread has you blocked ...but sometimes they block you under a general block rule like age and might unblock you if they notice you in the thread

By *s LollyWoman 36 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I was very lucky a few years ago i got paired with someone on a number game here, we regularly met up over the space of a year unfortunately fab took us in different directions and he left, since then ive met with some incredible people through other games....

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan 36 weeks ago

South Limerick

I am the game.

By *adger BrocMan 36 weeks ago

Co. Cork

If someone who has blocked you posts a game and you were to post to that thread it could be construed as you trying to get around being blocked and attempting to communicate directly with the person who has you blocked.

I do enjoy a good online game but best not to participate and risk being sent to the fab naughty step.

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

There's profiles that have me blocked. That have interacted with me & on the same thread as me. At the sametime they weren't the OP, nor was I of the thread, be that a game thread or another type of thread.

I haven't been blocked from interacting on a thread(yet). If I realise that the OP has me blocked, I'll try to keep away from that thread or rarely interact in that thread.

If people have eachother blocked for whatever reason, then they shouldn't be able to interact with eachother in a thread on the forum. If thing's are done right. I'm NOT saying that people don't try to get around a block to interact with the other profile, usually the blocker. That's wrong if it happens.

somewhere

Being blocked by someone doesnt and shouldn't mean you are stopped from writing on a thread they start

You can be blocked for any reason but on a thread unless you ask to be unblocked by them then you're not breaking the rules

Lots of men and woman have single men blocked but interact on the forums ....there's no problem with that at all

By *elfastDMan 36 weeks ago

belfast

I’ve had meets from the forum games, both from being matched with them and from interactions leading to chats, leading to meets, leading to ….

Games are good banter mostly

I do enjoy the forum games so much fun .. and my phone a friend is a great help

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1 OP   Woman 36 weeks ago

Clare

Great to see they worked out for most

Good night all

By *astelloWoman 36 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

"I’ve had meets from the forum games, both from being matched with them and from interactions leading to chats, leading to meets, leading to ….

"

Im only here to listen to the accents myself

Co. Cork

"Being blocked by someone doesnt and shouldn't mean you are stopped from writing on a thread they start

You can be blocked for any reason but on a thread unless you ask to be unblocked by them then you're not breaking the rules

Lots of men and woman have single men blocked but interact on the forums ....there's no problem with that at all "

Posting on a thread where the OP has blocked "you specifically", can and has been deemed as attempting to get around being blocked.

I should know. I did the crime and served the time.

Lesson learned.

All part of the cut and thrust of the forums.

By *electableicecreamMan 36 weeks ago

The West

Yep I've had some coffee meets through forum games. That's how I got verified.

More than that I still have some great correspondence going on that started through games.

somewhere

"Being blocked by someone doesnt and shouldn't mean you are stopped from writing on a thread they start

Lots of men and woman have single men blocked but interact on the forums ....there's no problem with that at all

Posting on a thread where the OP has blocked "you specifically", can and has been deemed as attempting to get around being blocked.

Lesson learned.

"

How can you know someone has you blocked when they start a thread

By *208numeWoman 36 weeks ago

Navan

I have met some nice people through the forum games. I’d like to say a big thank you to those who go to the trouble of organising them.

"I’ve met people as a result of forum games and interactions. People might hate the “the answer is” threads but they’ve been useful for me "

Your “answer is” threads are equal parts infuriating and hilarious Jaffa

Co. Cork

Lesson learned.

How can you know someone has you blocked when they start a thread

"

You cannot know unless you click on their profile or attempt to send a private message.

By *elfastDMan 36 weeks ago

belfast

"I’ve had meets from the forum games, both from being matched with them and from interactions leading to chats, leading to meets, leading to ….

Im only here to listen to the accents myself "

We need a voice message forum thread

» Add a new message to this topic