FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Culture night

Culture night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risharrow OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Clare

I like that I get to experience something I normally wouldn't on culture night, the unknown story or history behind a building I pass, an opera singer, a new view on something.

What will you be going to see or would recommend others to give their time to on Friday night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 36 weeks ago

Athlone

"I like that I get to experience something I normally wouldn't on culture night, the unknown story or history behind a building I pass, an opera singer, a new view on something.

What will you be going to see or would recommend others to give their time to on Friday night? "

Like yourself I don't often get to indulge in the events in culture night but this year I'm lucky enough to get booked into a coupemof creative workshops and may just squeeze in one or 2 others bits in between.

Jewellery and Ceramics being the workshops and there's an exhibition on local wrought iron gates in one of the libraries that I might pop along to also.

What are your plans?

Clare

To be honest, I haven't even looked at the website so I was trying to shortcut and get some highlights from this post

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 36 weeks ago

Athlone

A new thread has been started, mSybe check that out.

Where are you?

Clare

Clare,

Thanks I'll check that out.

By *eijaWoman 36 weeks ago

City Centre

I had the best night last year with some friends at the Lotto Headquarters got to spin the wheel, walk the red carpet and bring prosecco in the winners lounge so much fun!

Some incredible things on... every year just gets better!

B x

By *oxminxCouple 36 weeks ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Damn Fine Print are giving people the opportunity to print their very own Tote Bag at their studio in Stoneybatter this evening between 5:30 and 9pm

» Add a new message to this topic