FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Where’s the unicorns

Where’s the unicorns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have happened to see any unicorns on your travels this week? we originally set out about trying to entice a lady to join us for our first MFF encounter but have had no luck as of yet .

We were open to the option of beginning with either or, but was hoping for our first encounter here to be with lady

Anyway, mail box is open should one appear as the weekend approaches

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etergemmaCouple 39 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

This is how it works...

Put up a-meet looking for single ladies for a threesome.

You should get about 50 messages.

Book a hotel room.

They all show up and stand side by side.

You can then pick and choose which ones you want and dismiss the rest of them.

Simple

"This is how it works...

Book a hotel room.

Simple "

Damn, that’s where we were going wrong. Never thought of that . Thanks for your input, we wouldn’t like to dismiss any and I think himself might be a bit wore out keeping 50 busy. Hopefully someone else might have a less dense idea

By *osyRedLipsWoman 39 weeks ago

Kildare

"This is how it works...

Book a hotel room.

Simple "

Kinda like the Fab Hunger Games with women fighting it out. I volunteer as tribute

By *ilthyNightsCouple 39 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Hot profile!! You'll get there keep hammering away

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

I'd suggest most women considering joining you might want to see more of himself than just his cock. Plus the status update is super off-putting.

Good luck in your search though

By *anda2coxWoman 39 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Ah the unicorn

Personally speaking I hate being asked to join in with a couple who what a mff because I feel like I'm just there to tick a box off their fuck it list

Any mff I've been part of (and there's been a few) has happened at a social where it kinda happens naturally so my suggestion is get to socials

If ya wanna pussy block every unicorn your status is winning the battle for ye, I’m afraid.

Very very few ladies (if any) who are also unicorns will respond to this forum.

This is at least the 2nd forum post I have seen this week looking for a unicorn.

My advice to ye is get yourselves to a social and maybe make the experience a bit more human.

No woman wants to be treated like an object.

Yes it’s just sex however we are humans as well .

Plus zero verifications that’s going against ye too.

People join these sites looking for experiences which is fair enough but it’s always nice to be respectful of those you wish to play with too.

By *adylaceWoman 39 weeks ago

Waterford City

I stopped arranging to meet couples a long time ago because it can be a minefield. Lots haven't had a full discussion about what they want and expect from the meet so someone ends up feeling hurt or they just treat the "unicorn" like a breathing sex toy. We joined here for our fun too. Not to just provide a service for other people. Like someone else said. I now prefer to play with experienced couples if we connect at socials or parties.

By *eijaWoman 39 weeks ago

City Centre

"Ah the unicorn

Personally speaking I hate being asked to join in with a couple who what a mff because I feel like I'm just there to tick a box off their fuck it list

Any mff I've been part of (and there's been a few) has happened at a social where it kinda happens naturally so my suggestion is get to socials "

Totally agree with this the label 'Unicorn' is so off putting for many women.

Single woman are here to experience just as much as couples and certainly do not want to be anyone's toy...

I have met some amazing couples over the years and the reason why I loved those experiences was...it was all about the 3 of us!

B x

By *electableicecreamMan 39 weeks ago

The West

Not sure if my experience as a guy is germain to you but I do engage with couples and my experience has taught me to avoid the ones that just want a stunt cock to play out a fantasy for them. I'm sure some guys like that it's just not for me.

The ones that have drawn me towards them are sound are clear in their intentions to invite me in for mutually appreciative fun.

The people i know who enjoy regular play with couples have a high bar to pass and it's usually because they have learned through not so nice experiences.

I think the advice above about socials is great.

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 39 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

I Agree with the above and Ive found that most unicorn hunter couples are looking to use a single Woman as an accessory to a relationship fantasy.

So i will ask....

What is a Unicorn to you? A cum slut, a hole, a pleasure whore submissive to your fantasies?

If yes to any of thoes... sorry not for me....

Ive my own criteria for playing with couples so i understand there are wants and desires....

But best advice is go to a Social....see Single Ladies as more than just a Unicorn....

Usually the most pleasure you can have is by repeat FWB interactions...when 3 are involved it can be extremely special... x

"If ya wanna pussy block every unicorn your status is winning the battle for ye, I’m afraid.

This is at least the 2nd forum post I have seen this week looking for a unicorn.

My advice to ye is get yourselves to a social and maybe make the experience a bit more human.

People join these sites looking for experiences which is fair enough but it’s always nice to be respectful of those you wish to play with too. "

It’s our first time to have a status update like this, driven by 4 months of not having any luck finding a lady to play so we thought maybe to try with a male as there has been numerous offers this this will lead to a verification also which might help our quest future down the line as you mentioned.

We would agree that attending a social is probably the easiest way to begin but unfortunately due to work reasons we might never be able to attend such event.

We ain’t expecting just sex, we understand all involved. We don’t plan on jumping at our first offer. A bit of chemistry and connection between all parties is our first priority. Just because we are in a couple does not mean that we plan on using someone as a jump and go. I get that there can be plenty of time wasters and disrespectful people here hiding behind screens but we ain’t neither

"I stopped arranging to meet couples a long time ago because it can be a minefield. Lots haven't had a full discussion about what they want and expect from the meet so someone ends up feeling hurt or they just treat the "unicorn" like a breathing sex toy. We joined here for our fun too. Not to just provide a service for other people. Like someone else said. I now prefer to play with experienced couples if we connect at socials or parties. "

We fully get what you’re saying, it’s a pity all newbies seem to be tarred with the one brush. Those experienced couples once were newbies too.

For some reason a lot of the replies are insinuating that we plan on using “a unicorn” as a piece of meat or a sex toy, this could not be any further from the truth. We are both easy going, respectful people and would not carry ourselves in such a disrespectful way towards another person.

Maybe a lot of the replies are stemming from previous bad encounters girls have had? Or our post has come across the wrong way?

By *panishRebelMan 39 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I Agree with the above and Ive found that most unicorn hunter couples are looking to use a single Woman as an accessory to a relationship fantasy.

So i will ask....

What is a Unicorn to you? A cum slut, a hole, a pleasure whore submissive to your fantasies?

Ive my own criteria for playing with couples so i understand there are wants and desires....

But best advice is go to a Social....see Single Ladies as more than just a Unicorn....

Usually the most pleasure you can have is by repeat FWB interactions...when 3 are involved it can be extremely special... x"

Yep

The repeat element is where things get better. As a guy, being the third wheel and left to the side after duty doesn't do it for me. So I would imagine it's most likely the same with a woman third.

I'll be your unihorn

By *panishRebelMan 39 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"If ya wanna pussy block every unicorn your status is winning the battle for ye, I’m afraid.

People join these sites looking for experiences which is fair enough but it’s always nice to be respectful of those you wish to play with too.

It’s our first time to have a status update like this, driven by 4 months of not having any luck finding a lady to play so we thought maybe to try with a male as there has been numerous offers this this will lead to a verification also which might help our quest future down the line as you mentioned.

We would agree that attending a social is probably the easiest way to begin but unfortunately due to work reasons we might never be able to attend such event.

We ain’t expecting just sex, we understand all involved. We don’t plan on jumping at our first offer. A bit of chemistry and connection between all parties is our first priority. Just because we are in a couple does not mean that we plan on using someone as a jump and go. I get that there can be plenty of time wasters and disrespectful people here hiding behind screens but we ain’t neither"

People aren't trying to offend. But from my own experience it takes a little while.

By *eehornyWoman 39 weeks ago

Mayo

Fair play for having the courage to do a forum thread. As others have said socials would be great and even coffee verifications would help as I wouldnt meet an unverified couple for safety reasons. And ye are over a hundred miles from me lol

Hopefully ye get some success from this post

"Ah the unicorn

Any mff I've been part of (and there's been a few) has happened at a social where it kinda happens naturally so my suggestion is get to socials

Totally agree with this the label 'Unicorn' is so off putting for many women.

Single woman are here to experience just as much as couples and certainly do not want to be anyone's toy...

I have met some amazing couples over the years and the reason why I loved those experiences was...it was all about the 3 of us!

B x"

Does a unicorn mean a toy? If so then it was used wrong on our behalf. We were of the impression it’s a name used for a lady who enjoys joining couples?

"Not sure if my experience as a guy is germain to you but I do engage with couples and my experience has taught me to avoid the ones that just want a stunt cock to play out a fantasy for them. I'm sure some guys like that it's just not for me.

The ones that have drawn me towards them are sound are clear in their intentions to invite me in for mutually appreciative fun.

The people i know who enjoy regular play with couples have a high bar to pass and it's usually because they have learned through not so nice experiences.

I think the advice above about socials is great."

Male here, I would be of the same opinion as yourself. I would imagine it would be very off putting to feel that you’re only being used to tick something off of a couples bucket list. For us the flirting and craic beforehand is every bit as important as what might follow. We enjoy getting to know someone more before jumping into bed

By *electableicecreamMan 39 weeks ago

The West

Don't worry I don't think anyone is insinuating that you guys are gonna treat anyone badly.

I think people are just sharing their experience so you might better understand why singles are so careful with couples.

As a newbie on here I got a bit burned by a couple who misled me so I take my time getting to know anyone now and test the waters gently rather than jumping in with two feet.

"I Agree with the above and Ive found that most unicorn hunter couples are looking to use a single Woman as an accessory to a relationship fantasy.

So i will ask....

Usually the most pleasure you can have is by repeat FWB interactions...when 3 are involved it can be extremely special... x"

Thanks for your reply. For us, “unicorn” isn’t a word we would have heard of only for on here. Our idea of a unicorn was a lady who enjoys joining a couple.

A unicorn to us is none of what you mentioned above. We would treat the person the very same as we treat each other. We ain’t interested in just a wham bam thank you ma’am. Probably the opposite in fact. If we progressed to a potential meet with a woman chances are our first one would end being funny chats and a bit of teasing as we would more than likely be shy at first

By *rish_GuyMan 39 weeks ago

Foxford

"I stopped arranging to meet couples a long time ago because it can be a minefield. Lots haven't had a full discussion about what they want and expect from the meet so someone ends up feeling hurt or they just treat the "unicorn" like a breathing sex toy. We joined here for our fun too. Not to just provide a service for other people. Like someone else said. I now prefer to play with experienced couples if we connect at socials or parties.

We fully get what you’re saying, it’s a pity all newbies seem to be tarred with the one brush. Those experienced couples once were newbies too.

For some reason a lot of the replies are insinuating that we plan on using “a unicorn” as a piece of meat or a sex toy, this could not be any further from the truth. We are both easy going, respectful people and would not carry ourselves in such a disrespectful way towards another person.

Maybe a lot of the replies are stemming from previous bad encounters girls have had? Or our post has come across the wrong way? "

Sorry for going off topic OP. It's more or less cause ye're "Newbies" without any verifications. That it's not worked out for ye, just yet. It's the same for some single men aswell. As I'm sure it's the same aswell for single women. Cause of bad past experience that "Newbies" without any verifications has made people not interested in interacting with them. In most cases anyway. By going to a social of somekind, it'll give people the chance to see that ye're real & what kind of people ye are to really be around. They're on there gard, so to speak while talking on here unless they've met the person for real somewhere.

Don't give up it OP. It'll happen in time.

"Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have happened to see any unicorns on your travels this week? we originally set out about trying to entice a lady to join us for our first MFF encounter but have had no luck as of yet .

We were open to the option of beginning with either or, but was hoping for our first encounter here to be with lady

Anyway, mail box is open should one appear as the weekend approaches "

Take a look at the UK forum and you'll see its much more open to all types of meets... only thing is you'll obviously have to arrange it with a weekend away.. but it's far easier to guarantee ur fantasy without all the bs

Tbh and I don't mean this in a bad way but your wasting your time.

Speaking from experience you need to get out to socials, parties,meet face to face.Time has to be put into this to get the rewards.

You already said because of work, going to a social will be difficult.

And if you do happen to get the attention of said lady that's when you need to be prepared to make the time to meet up socially, coffee, drinks before, hopefully it moves one to a meet.

We and lots of couples looking for the same have similar issues and that being normal life will also get in the way .

It's unfortunate but fact.So for that reason, until we can get back into the swinging world have more or less giving up for now.

I'm not saying give up before you've started.Ye are only starting out but got to put the work in.

» Add a new message to this topic