FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Conversation

Conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

What’s a good conversation starter on fab? How would you start a conversation with someone on fab, be they single, attached or a couple on fab? Would love to hear from you! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ioandPabloCouple 35 weeks ago

Mullingar

I find a compliment is always a good message to get. Depending on what it is of course..."you have massive hot tits" wouldnt get the happy wholesome reaction that

"I love your xyz from whatever photo, looks great"

Or

" Your verifications don't do you justice, you're lovely" would get

I just find its something different and makes a change from the just hi's and hello's

By *rishsweetheartWoman 35 weeks ago

Cork

"I find a compliment is always a good message to get. Depending on what it is of course..."you have massive hot tits" wouldnt get the happy wholesome reaction that

"I love your xyz from whatever photo, looks great"

Or

" Your verifications don't do you justice, you're lovely" would get

I just find its something different and makes a change from the just hi's and hello's"

Agreed, the "great tits" message is way to shite to start with. Get to know me, tell me about yourselves and I'll tell you about me.

I don't need to see your cock pics in the first message and don't message pretending you are both there unless you are

By *ioandPabloCouple 35 weeks ago

Mullingar

This.... dont put both names on the message unless you're both there. I find sometimes men in a couple will put both names in the Hope's it entices the conversation along and it's my own personal ick. Others mightnt take notice to it at all.

» Add a new message to this topic