FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First time poster

First time poster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hortie9740 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Limavady

I've been wanting to get involved it the forum for a while just to get to know people and ultimately get known with a hope of verification and/meets (even socials to start with, is so difficult for a single male to get here, not that I'm fishing for sympathy ??).

Anyway I'm not doing the usual 'how do I improve my profile/chances' or 'please read and suggest improvements' thread so I want to hear about fantasies or what people think about this one.

A meet set up where the female obviously know of but not where its going to happen. I'd plan on coming in behind her wrapping my arms round her. One hand would go straight up inside her shirt to play with her nipple the other hand would go down the front of her pants to find her clit....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I’d probably say hi first

Limavady

"I’d probably say hi first"

Lol as I say it'd have been set up as a surprise so hi would take that away ??

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

"I've been wanting to get involved it the forum for a while just to get to know people and ultimately get known with a hope of verification and/meets (even socials to start with, is so difficult for a single male to get here, not that I'm fishing for sympathy ??).

Anyway I'm not doing the usual 'how do I improve my profile/chances' or 'please read and suggest improvements' thread so I want to hear about fantasies or what people think about this one.

A meet set up where the female obviously know of but not where its going to happen. I'd plan on coming in behind her wrapping my arms round her. One hand would go straight up inside her shirt to play with her nipple the other hand would go down the front of her pants to find her clit...."

What are you suggesting OP?

Your expectating a woman to meet you, somewhere for more or less a slap & tickle, along with some groping?

If that's the case OP, I'd say they'll keep well away from you, then again I could be wrong OP.

Each to they're own.

Limavady

"I've been wanting to get involved it the forum for a while just to get to know people and ultimately get known with a hope of verification and/meets (even socials to start with, is so difficult for a single male to get here, not that I'm fishing for sympathy ??).

A meet set up where the female obviously know of but not where its going to happen. I'd plan on coming in behind her wrapping my arms round her. One hand would go straight up inside her shirt to play with her nipple the other hand would go down the front of her pants to find her clit....

What are you suggesting OP?

Your expectating a woman to meet you, somewhere for more or less a slap & tickle, along with some groping?

If that's the case OP, I'd say they'll keep well away from you, then again I could be wrong OP.

Each to they're own. "

You are wrong

By *affa31Woman 36 weeks ago

Galway

What’s with the pile on? A woman posted a few fantasies a while ago and got nothing but support

OP welcome to the forum. Don’t let dopey people put you off posting and getting involved.

I hope you find someone who wants to be involved in your fantasy.

By * la carteCouple 36 weeks ago

Dublin

"What’s with the pile on? A woman posted a few fantasies a while ago and got nothing but support

OP welcome to the forum. Don’t let dopey people put you off posting and getting involved.

I hope you find someone who wants to be involved in your fantasy. "

By *s LollyWoman 36 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

The OP can post what he wants it's HIS Fantasy there's no need to be disrespectful

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

"What’s with the pile on? A woman posted a few fantasies a while ago and got nothing but support

I'm not pilling on him or even trying to do that. Even if that's the way I came across.

If it's a fantasy that he wants to live out, great & good for him. I aswell hope he finds someone to help him to make it true.

Also welcome to the forum & look forward to your interacting on here aswell.

Limavady

Thanks Jaffa, I'm not really looking to set it up just wanted to get involved but away from the usual questions or threads but it's clear to see why people, especially single men, don't get involved cause of people who have a need to be negative towards anyone who does or says something different to the 'norm'. They really need to have a look at themselves and their attitudes/insecurities instead of trying to put others people down or make them feel low

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 18:15:12]

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 18:15:07]

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 18:19:54]

Limavady

I'm not pilling on him or even trying to do that. Even if that's the way I came across.

If it's a fantasy that he wants to live out, great & good for him. I aswell hope he finds someone to help him to make it true.

Also welcome to the forum & look forward to your interacting on here aswell. "

Gaslighting at its best there, but I don't hold anything against you irishguy. Your replies say more about you and your way of thinking than any fault of mine.

You do you bobo and I'll do me

Limavady

"The OP can post what he wants it's HIS Fantasy there's no need to be disrespectful "

Thanks for that it's great to see

By *panishRebelMan 36 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I'd say you are on a winner op.

Go for it.

By *electableicecreamMan 36 weeks ago

The West

I think I get you OP and I think it's cool that you made the effort to introduce yourself to the forum and came up with something original to share.

Why stop there. Write out the whole fantasy. Get everyone hot and bothered.

By *otownkid1967Man 36 weeks ago

Portlaoise

You do what you want OP. Welcome to the forums. You will find most people in here are sound. There will always be those who disagree with you on things ,just don't sweat it.

By *ofusplusCouple 36 weeks ago

Limerick

I'm already hot and bothered by your fantasy OP

Just one suggestion, go a bit lower than the clit to start off with. Nothing worse than a dry finger on a dry clit

If you make a connection with someone, I'm sure she would happily indulge your fantasy.

Welcome to the Forums!

Mrs

Gaslighting at its best there, but I don't hold anything against you irishguy. Your replies say more about you and your way of thinking than any fault of mine.

You do you bobo and I'll do me"

Not sure about the bobo bit don’t think it was warranted you say a first time poster

Well ok enjoy you can tell me I don’t have a wife like some have done and sometimes it does piss us off but the guy you called bobo honestly try’s to help people on here get verified but if you think it was warranted that’s your perogative

Op welcome to the forum Its free to us all to chat, and keep chatting on the threads

Limavady

You do you bobo and I'll do me

Not sure about the bobo bit don’t think it was warranted you say a first time poster

Well ok enjoy you can tell me I don’t have a wife like some have done and sometimes it does piss us off but the guy you called bobo honestly try’s to help people on here get verified but if you think it was warranted that’s your perogative"

I'm not exactly sure what your trying to say there, I didn't mention anyone having or not having a wife nor was I offensive in my comment, that is just a saying

Limavady

"I'm already hot and bothered by your fantasy OP

Just one suggestion, go a bit lower than the clit to start off with. Nothing worse than a dry finger on a dry clit

If you make a connection with someone, I'm sure she would happily indulge your fantasy.

Welcome to the Forums!

Mrs "

Well Mrs 2ofus, I can drive to limerick if you want to leave your back door open. I'll definitely make sure my finger (or tongue) is nice and wet before I put it anywhere near your clit ??

By *indenMan 36 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"I'm already hot and bothered by your fantasy OP

Welcome to the Forums!

Mrs

Well Mrs 2ofus, I can drive to limerick if you want to leave your back door open. I'll definitely make sure my finger (or tongue) is nice and wet before I put it anywhere near your clit ??"

Welcome to the forum, read the signs, the que starts at junction 14….

By *indenMan 36 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

There’s a Stories and Fantasies section, you could post about it in there.

Limavady

"There’s a Stories and Fantasies section, you could post about it in there."

Or I could put it in here to interact with people in the same country, which is my intention but thanks for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic