FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swinger clubs in Dublin midweek?

Swinger clubs in Dublin midweek?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eythere777 OP   Man 34 weeks ago

here, there, everywhere

Hi guys, I’m in town this Wednesday and I have a beautiful Aussie lady joining me - I’d love to show her a good time. She’s an experienced swinger from down under - I’m still learning the ropes lol

We both have had swinger fun in Germany recently and want to explore more.

Is there a pub/ club open on a Wednesday we can go to meet people??

Thank you in advance you sexy animals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 34 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Unfortunately never midweek over here

By *eythere777 OP   Man 34 weeks ago

here, there, everywhere

Damn, so no swingers clubs to go and meet couples?? I guess we’ll try our luck online… maybe organise a mini orgy at our hotel

By *arleybird66Man 34 weeks ago

wexford

unlike europe this is ireland the catholic church and The Sunday World dont allow swinger clubs in ireland.......yet. there is a few organised private meets on weekends theres a couple adult cinemas but mainly men and seemingly not too clean either

By *andR2019Couple 34 weeks ago

Nunya

"Damn, so no swingers clubs to go and meet couples?? I guess we’ll try our luck online… maybe organise a mini orgy at our hotel "

There is clubs, however they’re not open during the week. The weekend is when they’re open.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 34 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"unlike europe this is ireland the catholic church and The Sunday World dont allow swinger clubs in ireland.......yet. there is a few organised private meets on weekends theres a couple adult cinemas but mainly men and seemingly not too clean either "

As much as the Catholic church DID fuck over Ireland, I think this has more to do with the scene here in this small country isn't big enough to support full time clubs

» Add a new message to this topic