FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Weirdest inbox messages? (Don't name and shame!)

Weirdest inbox messages? (Don't name and shame!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

I haven't been around long but I got some strange stuff. One in particular that stuck with me was a couple asking me to sex where I would more than likely impregnate the wife. Don't know anybody who would be so desperate/irresponsible to have a child with a complete stranger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 35 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I haven't been around long but I got some strange stuff. One in particular that stuck with me was a couple asking me to sex where I would more than likely impregnate the wife. Don't know anybody who would be so desperate/irresponsible to have a child with a complete stranger. "

I know for a fact that there have been couples here who are unable to conceive and have used fab as a way to have a child without artificial insemination or IVF etc. I don't think people generally get pregnant for a kink. There is usually another reason

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 35 weeks ago

kinkytown

"I haven't been around long but I got some strange stuff. One in particular that stuck with me was a couple asking me to sex where I would more than likely impregnate the wife. Don't know anybody who would be so desperate/irresponsible to have a child with a complete stranger.

I know for a fact that there have been couples here who are unable to conceive and have used fab as a way to have a child without artificial insemination or IVF etc. I don't think people generally get pregnant for a kink. There is usually another reason"

Just when I thought I heard it all

By *outhDublinMan86Man 35 weeks ago

shankill

Had some lad wanting me to come to his home to test out his glory hole in his shower curtain. This was all in spite of us both having “straight” in our profiles. Think he curved a little hah.

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"Had some lad wanting me to come to his home to test out his glory hole in his shower curtain. This was all in spite of us both having “straight” in our profiles. Think he curved a little hah.

"

How was it?

By *outhDublinMan86Man 35 weeks ago

shankill

Hah good one yeah. I’m still alive so the odds of me having went are slim to none

By *og-ManMan 35 weeks ago

somewhere

Get asked would I like to call to his house and shit in his mouth

By *otass and scorpioCouple 35 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

"I haven't been around long but I got some strange stuff. One in particular that stuck with me was a couple asking me to sex where I would more than likely impregnate the wife. Don't know anybody who would be so desperate/irresponsible to have a child with a complete stranger.

I know for a fact that there have been couples here who are unable to conceive and have used fab as a way to have a child without artificial insemination or IVF etc. I don't think people generally get pregnant for a kink. There is usually another reason"

well we can’t have our own kids and we wouldn’t even contemplate something as ridiculous as this

By *irWhiskeyMan 35 weeks ago

The water of life

Had a random man local to Belfast message me wanting to talk dirty about women we both know separately irl (friends/coworkers) and mutually masterbate over them... least to say I blocked

By *ilthyNightsCouple 35 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It wouldn't be for us either, but using casual sex to have a badly wanted baby wouldn't be unherd or at all

By *otass and scorpioCouple 35 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

The cat fight guy !!! Comes on every month or so with a new profile , asking for the ladies to have a proper bust up in a hotel room that he paid for while he sits back and pulls himself raw

By *igglefunWoman 35 weeks ago

Cork

Have had a guy asking wen he cud shit on me...

The catfight guy...

And as of this morning the guy that wants to breed me ...

By *ot so needyMan 35 weeks ago

Galway

The breeder is a popular one there is a few profiles about

I had a man from the UK asking for massage and for me to staple his foreskin after because he deserved the pain.

By *ofusplusCouple 35 weeks ago

Limerick

"It wouldn't be for us either, but using casual sex to have a badly wanted baby wouldn't be unherd or at all "

Some use it to get the baby and consequently the house

"It wouldn't be for us either, but using casual sex to have a badly wanted baby wouldn't be unherd or at all

Some use it to get the baby and consequently the house "

Jesus ya that puts a twist on it and here was I thinking if it works out for them great

But she could come back and say pay up

"The cat fight guy !!! Comes on every month or so with a new profile , asking for the ladies to have a proper bust up in a hotel room that he paid for while he sits back and pulls himself raw "

I'm not him, but I like his style What a looper.

By *entlemuleMan 35 weeks ago

all over Tipperary and the Midlands

I got a message asking would I pull and suck him off while she watched. Despite all 3 on the 2 profiles showing as straight. I think straight and fab straight are slightly different.

By *exy BuoyMan 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Would I send a video of me cumming on my rugby ball

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

"The breeder is a popular one there is a few profiles about

I had a man from the UK asking for massage and for me to staple his foreskin after because he deserved the pain."

I crossed my legs in imaginary pain just now.

somewhere

"Would I send a video of me cumming on my rugby ball "

At least you wouldn't drop it afterwards

I once had a woman message me asking me if I'd like to meet for coffee. What an absolute ludicrous message. I hate coffee. Weirdo.

By *abrielle43Woman 35 weeks ago

Kildare

I was asked if my bedroom was carpeted as he wanted to face fuck me til I vomited then watch me clean it up

By *ewcouplesdCouple 35 weeks ago

near

"I was asked if my bedroom was carpeted as he wanted to face fuck me til I vomited then watch me clean it up"

Wow

By *omtom7Man 35 weeks ago

Tralee

"I was asked if my bedroom was carpeted as he wanted to face fuck me til I vomited then watch me clean it up"

I take it you arranged a meet there and then

Kildare

"I was asked if my bedroom was carpeted as he wanted to face fuck me til I vomited then watch me clean it up

I take it you arranged a meet there and then "

Ran downstairs to get the kitchen roll and carpet cleaner obvs!

By *omtom7Man 35 weeks ago

Tralee

By *ulu00Woman 35 weeks ago

Donegal

Tonights lovely message

I want you to be my fantasy mom it's hot forbidden fun and naughtier is always better don't you think

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

I was asked if I could pass on any of my fab friends his way I said I couldn't as they are picky ,I was told well they aren't that picky if they are shaggin me and i got blocked

Kildare

"Tonights lovely message

I want you to be my fantasy mom it's hot forbidden fun and naughtier is always better don't you think

"

I think I've had that one too

By *hin_chillinWoman 35 weeks ago

secret location Cork

"Tonights lovely message

"

Had the exact same message... literally word for word the same

christ almighty!

Is it ..you know .. carpeted.. asking for a friend.. ..only joking..can imagine ladies here get weird messages and that was definitely one..

By *abrielxMan 35 weeks ago

Dunmanway

The best message i ever got like this just said

"you into cock bud?"

Weirdly one of the most polite and to the point i ever got, amazing.

somewhere

You could have done the shake and Vac dance and song for him while dressed in alluring lingerie...

Kildare

"I was asked if my bedroom was carpeted as he wanted to face fuck me til I vomited then watch me clean it up

You could have done the shake and Vac dance and song for him while dressed in alluring lingerie..."

Haha, wish I'd thought of that!

» Add a new message to this topic