FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New to site and finding it impossible

New to site and finding it impossible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reakfastok OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Dublin Armagh louth Belfast

Hey all.. so the story is I’m pretty new to the site.. I’m a single Irish and straight 32 year old lad, I’m 6ft 3 and athletic build.. I look after myself but not a vain ass gym type.. and reckon I’m a decent lookin confident man, that’s pretty well endowed and love to use it haha.. but my head ain’t up my ass..I’ve paid gold support and have been photo verified by fab.. I’ve uploaded 2 pics so far, one public and one friend.. Im finding it very tough to get friends or reply’s from messages.. I’ve have had a problem with makin friends, flirting and everything else.. Im keen to get into the fab community as cuckholding hot wives and having random exciting sex really turns me on.. only thing I require before I send a facepic is a reply to a message and a bit of craic.. so any pointers on where I’m going wrong???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 33 weeks ago

newtownabbey

[Removed by poster at 28/09/23 21:42:39]

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Try posting on fab a fella patience is your best friend nothing happens overnight best of luck

By *otownkid1967Man 33 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Welcome OP. To have a chance on here, it's a good idea to get involved in the forums. Try and get a few invites to meet and greets as well to help with your verifications. There's a thread called help a fabber out, maybe look into that. Don't expect too much too soon . Men outnumber the ladies 10 to 1 or more.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 33 weeks ago

newtownabbey

OP, can you answer very honestly?

What did you expect from this site?

What did you imagine that will happen upon signing up and paying for a gold membership?

(Not taking the piss, not having a go, just want to understand where the disappointment is coming from)

By *rnobbyMan 33 weeks ago

kerry

Hey OP, I can see exactly where you are coming from I nearly gave up before I started myself, it's tough for single men on here, too much choice I guess, have a little patience with it and you will be surprised, try use forums and get involved.

Welcome OP, this site is so hard for guys as their is more guys than ladies here, try chat on the threads people will get to know your personality and profile, look up help a fabber out .. its just to meet up for a cuppa get a first verification and some meet up for a social .. keep looking at the thread .. Best of luck OP

By *xcited And CuriousCouple 33 weeks ago

Dublin

A genuine post and question like that should mean you're a genuine guy.

Get to a social, get verified in person.

The only verifications we'd pay any attention to would be meet-in-person, and we'd ignore single-man on single-man veris in particular.

Plenty of couples on here seem to be looking for single males, and having been on here for a year or so now, a persistent theme seems to be single males being fixated on their cocks and (maybe, and to a lesser extent) their gym bodies. But for couples and single women, the banter and craic and connection/vibe matter way more...

Could be wrong, but that's how it seems to me (Mr)...

As mentioned above, be patient, and don't presume that a gym-fit guy with a great cock should automatically find himself at the head of everyone's queue...

Good luck.

By *unflowerWoman 33 weeks ago

Dublin

Ladies and couples on the site are getting lots of messages. Make a nice opening line and try to stay positive and funny.

Maybe add some more photos. They don’t have to be nude

By *electableicecreamMan 33 weeks ago

The West

Welcome to the forum OP.

Don't let it get to your head.

If you use the forum Search tool to look for advice threads you'll find loads of questions like your own and lot's of different opinions on how best to approach getting in person meets.

It'd would be hard for anyone to say if you're doing anything wrong without knowing a little more about what you've tried so far.

How are you approaching people with your messages?

And if your looking specific feedback on your bio or photos don't be afraid to ask.

The forum is pretty responsive and generous to genuine questions about how fab works.

By *andytownMan 33 weeks ago

Gods Own Country

Have patience and the rest will take care of itself.....

Ohhhh and don't listen to advice on the forums

By *rish_GuyMan 33 weeks ago

Foxford

Welcome to Fab OP.

Fab can be a Marathon, not a sprint for some men on here. Whatever your membership is, wouldn't make a difference to getting a meet or a verification. You've already got good advice on here. All I'll say is eas off on the messages. Unless your very witty from the off, it's unlikely you'll get a reply, in most cases anyway. As alot women or Couples get loads of messages & have there head wrecked cause of them. (IF) you think your profile is missing something(for whatever reason) have a look at other profiles & see is there something on it. That you think you can try on your own profile.

Once again.

Welcome to Fab OP.

By *elle111Woman 33 weeks ago

NI

Welcome sir, definitely agree with help a fabber out thread to build some verifications and also get to a social as well it’s a great way of meeting people but it’s like real life here nothing happens overnight! Good luck you sound genuine enough but ya gotta beware of the catfish swimming in these here waters lol don’t take it all too seriously it’s horses for courses!

Lots on here are in chat groups and will make their minds and others minds up about you so do it your way again best of luck

Do it how you want but be patient and don’t let shit get in your head

By *outhtoassMan 33 weeks ago

Waterford city

I've been on and off here for a while, they tend to happen out of the blue. It's not just what you write and how your pics look, it's timing too, same person may have absolutely no time for you one day when they could have been receptive on another. A lot of it is not under your control, you need to be on their menu when they happen to have an empty plate

I feel your pain OP. I’m very similar. Hard enough get a reply to be honest. You’re not on your own.

Some women or couples will realise someday what they’re missing out on and finally say hi to us.

Well at least I hope so anyway

I left chat groups I only chat here on the forum and if I don't reply to messages I'm sorry,, I left chat groups sorry I was removed .. not many gets some peoples sense of humour or feel threatened by someone is up for a laugh, I'll prob get put on the naughty step for 48hrs .. but I'm just saying .. so I'll only chat here

Post on fab a fella op

By *ar0001Man 33 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

It’s not easy for single guys. I’ve had very little success. But I’m pretty sure the more effort you put in, the better your chances

"Hey all.. so the story is I’m pretty new to the site.. I’m a single Irish and straight 32 year old lad, I’m 6ft 3 and athletic build.. I look after myself but not a vain ass gym type.. and reckon I’m a decent lookin confident man, that’s pretty well endowed and love to use it haha.. but my head ain’t up my ass..I’ve paid gold support and have been photo verified by fab.. I’ve uploaded 2 pics so far, one public and one friend.. Im finding it very tough to get friends or reply’s from messages.. I’ve have had a problem with makin friends, flirting and everything else.. Im keen to get into the fab community as cuckholding hot wives and having random exciting sex really turns me on.. only thing I require before I send a facepic is a reply to a message and a bit of craic.. so any pointers on where I’m going wrong??? "

Have you read your profile?

What exactly do you mean trouble making friends? Do you send friend invites to people you've never chatted to before?

By *ainted SlutTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Longford Town Area

"OP, can you answer very honestly?

What did you expect from this site?

What did you imagine that will happen upon signing up and paying for a gold membership?

This

(Not taking the piss, not having a go, just want to understand where the disappointment is coming from)

"

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 33 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Fab should have a disclaimer when single males sign up

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

Competition is high, bide your time and build your rep, feeling hard done by isn’t an admirable attribute

By *outheastcpl73Couple 33 weeks ago

Dublin

OP thanks for starting this sub ..as a newbie Cpl we are only just getting our heads around site ourselves and great advice on getting more involved in forums till social meets ..thanks for help

Some treat tips above, and there are some other heads with good advice.

Take the advice and use it. Remember you need to entice people in with your profile.

Have a look at other profiles for dome ideas and suggestions.

But most importantly be polite, enjoy fab for what it is and have fun

Dublin

Well as I've just read on this sub that there are private chat groups going on with seasoned fabbers and how profile can be black balled etc im going to fess up now I made an awful cock up lately ...hope its OK I throw it our here

So last week i turned on my see who is near thing on app ,

Saw that there was a women from our town nearby and read on her profile update thing something along lines of carful of this profile be aware etc ..

I sent a mail saying look we have a buisness nearby and if ever you had a meet lined up and got worried just send us a message and one of us would go out and help ...

Now honestly we are not meeting a single woman or would not play alone but ...

Mail read and I'd say we are blocked too ...

How big or a mess up was that ?? Apologies if bad

By *og-ManMan 33 weeks ago

somewhere

"Well as I've just read on this sub that there are private chat groups going on with seasoned fabbers and how profile can be black balled etc im going to fess up now I made an awful cock up lately ...hope its OK I throw it our here

Saw that there was a women from our town nearby and read on her profile update thing something along lines of carful of this profile be aware etc ..

I sent a mail saying look we have a buisness nearby and if ever you had a meet lined up and got worried just send us a message and one of us would go out and help ...

How big or a mess up was that ?? Apologies if bad "

Easier to call them threads and not subs ...think thats a different site that uses that word

Don't think too much about it...we all fuck up sooner or later

You're not verified so she might think you're just a bloke

She might block anyone from near where she lives as standard anyway

You'll never know why you're blocked so don't worry about it and move on

Dublin

Thanks for advice and reply Bog-Man

The West

Lots of people use the block function as a filter.

And don't worry about the rumours of smoky back rooms full of hardened swingers busy blackballing unsuspecting newbies.

There's always people like that wherever you go in life. Fab is no different. You probably wouldn't want to share a bed with them anyway.

Dublin

Thanks for that ...appreciate it

"Lots of people use the block function as a filter.

And don't worry about the rumours of smoky back rooms full of hardened swingers busy blackballing unsuspecting newbies.

There's always people like that wherever you go in life. Fab is no different. You probably wouldn't want to share a bed with them anyway."

"Well as I've just read on this sub that there are private chat groups going on with seasoned fabbers and how profile can be black balled etc im going to fess up now I made an awful cock up lately ...hope its OK I throw it our here

How big or a mess up was that ?? Apologies if bad "

Tbh if someone local sent me a message like that I might be creeper out, especially if hadn't interacted at all before. Had one this week saying they recognised me and that they wouldn't tell anyone. Screams creepy

By *XlalaXXWoman 33 weeks ago

tipperary

I think it’s cos u scribbled out ur dik in ur profile pic.

I’ll meet ya to unscribble it

I feel your pain lad, its even harder when your trying to be discreet.

Dublin

How big or a mess up was that ?? Apologies if bad

Tbh if someone local sent me a message like that I might be creeper out, especially if hadn't interacted at all before. Had one this week saying they recognised me and that they wouldn't tell anyone. Screams creepy "

Yeah your right ..tried to be nice but can see how creepy it looked ...lesson learned

By *eroLondonMan 33 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Welcome OP, this site is so hard for guys as their is more guys than ladies here, try chat on the threads people will get to know your personality and profile, look up help a fabber out .. its just to meet up for a cuppa get a first verification and some meet up for a social .. keep looking at the thread .. Best of luck OP "

Perfectly surmised.

OP, it is an insurmountable numbers game and women are inundated with messages in their Inbox. Spend some time on the forå and engage with other forumites. If possible also attend a few Fab organised socials and make some 'real world' connections.

Best of luck!

By *reakfastok OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Dublin Armagh louth Belfast

Guys.. thank you so much for all the messages and tips.. as I said it’s all new to me how the site works.. I’ve been patient and will continue to be but was just unsure if I was doing it all wrong haha.. turns out you guys are very helpful and encouraging so that’s a win.. oh and just to clarify.. is it rude to add people as friend before having a chat?? I wouldnt consider it rude to me but just want to know what the majority think?? As I’m pretty sure I’ve clicked the add friend button quite a bit…haha

[Removed by poster at 29/09/23 23:48:26]

somewhere

"Guys.. thank you so much for all the messages and tips.. as I said it’s all new to me how the site works.. I’ve been patient and will continue to be but was just unsure if I was doing it all wrong haha.. turns out you guys are very helpful and encouraging so that’s a win.. oh and just to clarify.. is it rude to add people as friend before having a chat?? I wouldnt consider it rude to me but just want to know what the majority think?? As I’m pretty sure I’ve clicked the add friend button quite a bit…haha"

When you click on add a friend then the other person has to accept the request or you're not friends...if they don't answer then you can't ask again

The West

"Guys.. thank you so much for all the messages and tips.. as I said it’s all new to me how the site works.. I’ve been patient and will continue to be but was just unsure if I was doing it all wrong haha.. turns out you guys are very helpful and encouraging so that’s a win.. oh and just to clarify.. is it rude to add people as friend before having a chat?? I wouldnt consider it rude to me but just want to know what the majority think?? As I’m pretty sure I’ve clicked the add friend button quite a bit…haha"

Many people add to their profiles that they will only add people they have met to their friends list.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 33 weeks ago

Kildare

Lots of people have different opinions on this. Some will have hundreds some will only add people they've met. I only add people I'm chatting to or met. For me personally I'll be chatting with someone then I ask is it OK to send friend request. Some people will say on profile they will block if you send request without chatting

By *chochamberWoman 33 weeks ago

LIMERICK

More pics, lots of them, in colour, bit of naked hiking etc.

Break up the profile blurb into paragraphs.

You describe yourself in a very thought out way,.... Fit but not too self absorbed fit. I get it, but it's kinda dissing the gym bunnies, maybe lighten up on the over analysis (says I, a complete over thinker)

yes the site has got so bad over last few years,been on and off since start,and have to say,most of the genuine ones seem to be gone.full of narcissists and creeps now,very very poor??

The West

"yes the site has got so bad over last few years,been on and off since start,and have to say,most of the genuine ones seem to be gone.full of narcissists and creeps now,very very poor??"

Did you read the other posts on this thread?

It's generally been very positive.

Perhaps with all of your years of previous experience you might have some encouragement or advice for the new members?

somewhere

"yes the site has got so bad over last few years,been on and off since start,and have to say,most of the genuine ones seem to be gone.full of narcissists and creeps now,very very poor??"

Genuine question....why bother

"Hey all.. so the story is I’m pretty new to the site.. I’m a single Irish and straight 32 year old lad, I’m 6ft 3 and athletic build.. I look after myself but not a vain ass gym type.. and reckon I’m a decent lookin confident man, that’s pretty well endowed and love to use it haha.. but my head ain’t up my ass..I’ve paid gold support and have been photo verified by fab.. I’ve uploaded 2 pics so far, one public and one friend.. Im finding it very tough to get friends or reply’s from messages.. I’ve have had a problem with makin friends, flirting and everything else.. Im keen to get into the fab community as cuckholding hot wives and having random exciting sex really turns me on.. only thing I require before I send a facepic is a reply to a message and a bit of craic.. so any pointers on where I’m going wrong??? "

Unfortunately single men are 10 a penny here so you're not in demand ..you're competing with hundreds of other men and I don't know anything about Gold membership but I hazard a guess that just because you have it doesn't mean you'll be knee deep in vag , you're still competing with hundreds whatever you're category of membership is

The West

Single men are very much in demand.

There just happens to be a lot of them. Pretty easy to separate the wheat from the chaff though.

"Ladies and couples on the site are getting lots of messages. Make a nice opening line and try to stay positive and funny.

Maybe add some more photos. They don’t have to be nude "

Definitely not the case for all

» Add a new message to this topic