FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unicorns

Unicorns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfast.Couple OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

belfast

Why is it so hard to find a bisexual single girl?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imerick ladyWoman 35 weeks ago

suburbs

"Why is it so hard to find a bisexual single girl?"

I’m here

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

nice thread

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"Why is it so hard to find a bisexual single girl?"

What are you doing to find one?

Have you read your profile?

What do you think a lesbian is?

By *andR2019Couple 35 weeks ago

Nunya

Probably due to them only coming out of the 9th of April.

Joking aside it’s hard to find them as there is not that many of them on here in ratio to couples looking for them and that’s why they’re called unicorns.

We’ve found it easier just going out and looking wether that be socials, play parties, play clubs or even just going to the pub or club.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 35 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Well I'm here too... it's all about approach I have to say.

Majority wouldn't even have a clue how to approach a lady.and they keep forgetting that we are on here for our own pleasure too it's not about pleasing them.

I mean pleasing is part of it obviously if get to bed business but...some need to learn how to approach ladies first.

Just saying.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 35 weeks ago

Kildare

There's lots of single bi sexual girls on this site. I've had amazing experiences with couples, but it was about all three of us. A lot of times the messages from couples make me feel like a sex toy . I think as a couple good clear communication is essential ie a discussion if your full swap etc. Having plenty of pictures of both on profile the single ladies want to see both people. Try attending events or socials lots of single girls there. Best of luck with your search.

By *ungry CatCouple 35 weeks ago

Belfast

"There's lots of single bi sexual girls on this site. I've had amazing experiences with couples, but it was about all three of us. A lot of times the messages from couples make me feel like a sex toy . I think as a couple good clear communication is essential ie a discussion if your full swap etc. Having plenty of pictures of both on profile the single ladies want to see both people. Try attending events or socials lots of single girls there. Best of luck with your search. "

belfast

Thanks for the tip! I can totally see the point of view, we’re definitely working on our communication with other parties, something it can be down to nerves on the day

B xx

belfast

Is it better if the female from the couple were to approach you first and see if there’s a connection or just meet at the same time?

Most of the ladies we’ve been chatting to think it’s the male partner driving the decision, maybe that’s a factor where it’s just seen as a tick of a bucket list rather than an experience for the three of us

By *elle111Woman 35 weeks ago

NI

"There's lots of single bi sexual girls on this site. I've had amazing experiences with couples, but it was about all three of us. A lot of times the messages from couples make me feel like a sex toy . I think as a couple good clear communication is essential ie a discussion if your full swap etc. Having plenty of pictures of both on profile the single ladies want to see both people. Try attending events or socials lots of single girls there. Best of luck with your search. "
This ….100% agree plenty of us around! Some of us noisier than others eh Potential lol

belfast

Is there something wrong with our profile? I’m confused

B xx

By *osyRedLipsWoman 35 weeks ago

Kildare

"Is there something wrong with our profile? I’m confused

B xx"

Not at all your profile is super hot x But from speaking to my single girlfriends here lot seem to have made move to meeting at socials etc. They are a fun night and great way to meet people that you wouldn't necessarily get to chat to because of filters location etc.

By *elle111Woman 35 weeks ago

NI

"Is there something wrong with our profile? I’m confused

B xx"

no def not great profile OP in my case it’s just a busy life. I usually meet people at socials as get to catch a bigger group and it moves from there. I don’t do 1 on 1 coffees as I just don’t have the time off FAB. But 100% great profile and a unicorn session can be magical for all 3.

By *razy-CplCouple 35 weeks ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We never go looking for bi women ,we just seem to end up having fun with single females / bi females , at clubs and party events , mff , mfff , usually a spur of the moment thing really , best to maybe attend them and see what happens

Mrs crazy

» Add a new message to this topic